Trades: Seeking last dragons!!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Trades: Seeking last dragons!!

Postby Firnenfire » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am

Firnenfire wrote:
I will sell my soul for the last UR dragon. I'd trade pretty much any of my pets, and I can offer art. Please dm me!!

two UR dragons. CS is really tryna kill me huh (TYSM TO MY BESTIE ANNAEBELLZ FOR SOMEHOW GETTING ME THE NEWER ONE!!! ILYSM<3)

Hiya! I've been on this site a long time, and now I'm narrowing my focus. I want to complete my old goal of collecting all the dragons!! my wishlist has all the ones I'm missing now, and I'm willing to overpay for them. I'm also looking to trade up some of my store pets and older rares to get closer to those high list dragons!
I also want to try to get all of the snakes.

Any wishlist is greatly appreciated though <3

I'm not looking for CS$, please don't offer it or ask how much id want for certain pets.

if I have something you really want in one of my locked groups, message me and we might be able to work something out. ๐Ÿ’œ thankyou!

I don't use many of my items, feel free to trade for those. I do prefer to only trade doubles of older items.

Hoarding these Mari Lwyd babies <3
And always hoarding the trans pride deer plush! <3

Last Remaining To Collect-

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am

Firnenfire wrote:
I will sell my soul for the last UR dragon. I'd trade pretty much any of my pets, and I can offer art. Please dm me!!

two UR dragons. CS is really tryna kill me huh (TYSM TO MY BESTIE ANNAEBELLZ FOR SOMEHOW GETTING ME THE NEWER ONE!!! ILYSM<3)

Hiya! I've been on this site a long time, and now I'm narrowing my focus. I want to complete my old goal of collecting all the dragons!! my wishlist has all the ones I'm missing now, and I'm willing to overpay for them. I'm also looking to trade up some of my store pets and older rares to get closer to those high list dragons!

I'm not looking for CS$, please don't offer it or ask how much id want for certain pets.

if I have something you really want in one of my locked groups, message me and we might be able to work something out. ๐Ÿ’œ thankyou!

I don't use many of my items, feel free to trade for those. I do prefer to only trade doubles of older items.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:50 am

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:40 am

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:56 am

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Wed May 01, 2024 2:29 pm

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Sat May 11, 2024 12:13 pm

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Sun May 12, 2024 2:25 am

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Thu May 16, 2024 8:53 am

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am

Firnenfire wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me