Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Montane Raptors - Artist Search!

Postby Penultima » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:47 am

Welcome to Montane Raptors!

Join the Discord!

What are Montane Raptors?

Montane Raptors are a species of feathered dinosaur that were created in a lab after DNA was extracted from an extinct raptor found in the permafrost of Northern Canada. They are closely related to Deinonychus, and often travel alone or in small packs. They can be found in the wild in feral, escaped packs, or in captivity, either as trained guard animals or as exotic pets. They are inherently incredibly dangerous, and require intense training to be safe to work with or keep in the house.

What do Montane Raptors look like?

MRs are medium-to-large sized raptors, standing approximately the same height at the hips as the closely related Deinonychus. Their heights commonly range from 75-100 cm tall (approx. 2.5-3.5ft), and they can have an assortment of feather, spine, and other addition varieties. Some may have extra feathers or downy fluff on their feet, spikes along the middle of their head, extra long feathers on their tails, or even wattles of skin or beards of feathers under their jaws.
They can appear in a variety of colors and patterns. Enough MRs have been existing and breeding in the wild, as well as through selective breeding programs for certain colors and traits, that almost any color or pattern can appear in their coats. The only patterns that will not appear are things such as scenes or smiley faces, etc.

How do I enter?

Color in the base template above! You may make a cover for all of your entries, or you can post them separately.
Artists will be accepted on a rolling basis, so feel to create entries whenever! If I see someone creating designs that I feel fit the species well, I'll invite your to join our team!

Please do NOT create anything for yourself on these lines, they're just entries and are FAKE. However, if you're chosen to be an artist, you may keep one of your entries as a personal custom.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Montane Raptors - Artist Search!

Postby koegami » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:54 am

Mark

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpandazab » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:07 am

Do I have to be in the Discord to be an artist?
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:26 pm

Preferably so artists can announce when they post adopts and be up to date in event planning!

Last bumped by Penultima on Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:26 pm.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me