Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLISS!!!!!!<3333 by coffee.berry

Artist coffee.berry [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLISS!!!!!!<3333

Postby coffee.berry » Fri May 03, 2024 7:02 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BESTEST!!!!!!<3
    bliss omg. you're one of the first people i was friends with here and i love you SO much??!<3
    you deserve like, 5.239.238.398 dollars and all the horses on equinenow.com. OH and also
    your horse ocs in real life. because you're such a sweet and thoughtful person<33

yes i did this in like?? one hour?? two hours?? RIGHT after i finished studying 4/19 chapters
    for my history exam which is in june but that doesn't matter. BUT AAAA I'M SO HAPPY WITH
    HOW IT CAME OUT AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO!!!<3

i drew your ocs, kallista, trillium, elise anddddd sephora!!!
    they're all cuties and i think the most challenging for me to draw was sephora haha<3
    kallista was.. surprisingly easy?! and trillium + elise's designs are SO PRETTY as well in a
    beautiful simple way idk??!!<33

these are my favourite main ocs of yours EVER. ajnafhtruaesnt i really really hope you like
    this and have the best birthday in the HISTORY of BLISS BIRTHDAYS<33

say hi to dexter, your new jellycats and gretchen and your birthday cake for me<3
    ilySSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSm<333
    - vai
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLISS!!!!!!<3333

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat May 04, 2024 2:39 am

Happy birthday Mizu! This artwork is stunning! I wish I could draw horses lol
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat May 04, 2024 4:28 am

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:Happy birthday Mizu! This artwork is stunning! I wish I could draw horses lol

yesss happy birthday to her<33
    thank you hehe to be quite frank i had to study horse anatomy for like,, three
    weeks until i understood it (and i'm still hanging onto drawing them by a thread)
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wildflower75 » Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm

yoo the horse face anatomy is so good!!! and all the colors are so clean and i love the sparkles in each of their eyes! happy birthday to bliss!
ImageImageImage

Wild | Any pronouns | Self-taught digital artist
Very busy right now!!

Call me Wild! I'm awkward and anxious but pls believe me I'm nice

i like winter | night owl | pianist | stressed

YouTube || Art Fight || Toyhouse

Friendos:
Doomy || Vai || Popcorn || Civ || Dogo
Wildflower75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyliePearl » Sat May 04, 2024 1:33 pm

These are adorable; happy birthday bliss!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™₯ mizu » Sat May 04, 2024 3:13 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE??!?!?!?!? AND ESPECIALLY VAI OMG??!

NO. YOU DESERVE ALL THE MONEY AND ALLLL THE HORSES AND BUNNIES. it's mad impressive that you got these done so fast!!

but YES what'd i say?? kallista looks hard but she's easy to draw xD i love simple but recognizable designs and i'm SO glad you like them too, it took me years to finally connect with my ocs! i especially love how you drew trillium and sephora, sephora looks SO fluffy and curly and soft, i just want to pet her so bad x) thank you vai. seriously, this made my day. i've gotten so many heartfelt and handmade gifts from my friends and this is the cherry on top. thank you so so so so so so soso much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–

i'll hug dexter, gretchen, and give my cake an extra, up close and personal "hello" for you (xD) so you can feel included :) thank you, really, and ilySSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSM
β™₯ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat May 04, 2024 6:41 pm

Wildflower75 wrote:yoo the horse face anatomy is so good!!! and all the colors are so clean and i love the sparkles in each of their eyes! happy birthday to bliss!

awrhktrhioer thank you so much, wild!!<333 hbd to bliss<3

KyliePearl wrote:These are adorable; happy birthday bliss!!!

awwww thank you!!<3 hbd to bliss!!^^

β™₯ mizu wrote:THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE??!?!?!?!? AND ESPECIALLY VAI OMG??!

NO. YOU DESERVE ALL THE MONEY AND ALLLL THE HORSES AND BUNNIES. it's mad impressive that you got these done so fast!!

but YES what'd i say?? kallista looks hard but she's easy to draw xD i love simple but recognizable designs and i'm SO glad you like them too, it took me years to finally connect with my ocs! i especially love how you drew trillium and sephora, sephora looks SO fluffy and curly and soft, i just want to pet her so bad x) thank you vai. seriously, this made my day. i've gotten so many heartfelt and handmade gifts from my friends and this is the cherry on top. thank you so so so so so so soso much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–

i'll hug dexter, gretchen, and give my cake an extra, up close and personal "hello" for you (xD) so you can feel included :) thank you, really, and ilySSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSM

AKRNIAJRKNITR NO PROBLEM BLISS!!!<3

NOO YOU'RE LYING YOU DESERVE IT!! also thank you hehe that means a lot<33

HAHA you did say that she was easier than she looks!! YES EXACTLY, i also feel like ocs take a long time to bond with. hehehe trillium was the first one i drew and YES sephora is probably my favourite as well<33 awww i'm SO glad you liked it eee!!πŸ’–πŸ’– i hope you had the BEST birthday ever!!<3

YAYY i feel so included now haha :,)
    YOU'RE WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<3
    ilySSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSM too<333
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me