Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A ghastly face by Happily Wrathful

Based on Click to view
Artist Happily Wrathful [gallery]
Time spent 1 day
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A ghastly face

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:18 am

Lobo was rescued from a fighting ring by an eccentric archeologist treasure hunter, the lesser wolf silently vowed his life to the man because of it believing he owed him a great debt and he soon got to repay that debt when the man begged him to take care of his newly blind daughter. Lobo agreed easily and took up the faux role of "seeing eye dog" being on the smaller size he was easily passed off as a large wolf dog, keeping his real identity a secret from even the girl he protects.

He soon began to see April as less of a duty and more of a packmate as he spent time with her, she was sweet and showed him a kindness he had never known until he met her father. Now Lobo protects April because she is pack and he would willingly burn down the world if she asked him to.

though he is small for even a lesser wolf Lobo is not one to underestimate, his few scars despite being raised in a fighting ring are testament to how dangerous he is. He doesnt mind masquerading as a dog as April hardly treats him like one, though he fears that if she ever found out he was not just a normal dog that she may reject him, and he could not handle losing his only friend and family.

Though April takes him to the dog park every day he hardly has any interest in the mutts, he does however find it amusing to see the humans balk at him.

cute little lore dump for you all
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A ghastly face

Postby Fredlord999 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:17 am

Love it. nice story.