Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

i am crying by camren

Based on Click to view
Artist camren [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

i am crying

Postby camren » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:19 am

its 12:18 am and rave is hungry. she wants serenity to order nuggets for her bc she can speak english really good. she's american yes.
    serenity wants to go back to sleep but suddenly remembered what she learned in health class. she told rave about it :'DDDDDDDDD

ok but what is my handwriting

for my girlfriends entertainment:
      after seren told the fact she was disgust!!! ew ''seren can plz nugget tho????????? she sayed'' no.
      serenity want go back sleep.
      rave did a 360 spin angerily and wrote a tally on her name on her stomp list.

her stomp list includes everyon who tried to talk to seren or those who bully. currently this is her list: (| = 1 stomp)
      1. serenity = |||||- |||||-|||||- |||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||||-

2. kaden = |||||- |||||-|||||-|||||- |||||-|||
      3. tuna can = |||||- |||||-|||||- |
      4. theres 289 more people but cant write sorry
      oh yes and jon =,= rave does a lot asen eye. jon try fler on seren i stg ugh rave is plan a plot to do an angery on him. jon has triple times more tally than serenity.

=,=================
x
x

as long as you want me,
i will be by your side
camren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i am crying

Postby LittleBodyBigHeart » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:26 am

mcdonalds chicken nuggets are disgusting im add tallies to nuggs =,= they'll have more than jon
    also "rave did a 360 spin angerily" KFLADJDSJKL

DID system - it/they/she
LittleBodyBigHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me