Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Su Hound Design Creation

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 am

Batman. wrote:
Username:
Batman.
Su Gender:
Male
Su Personality:
When he was first created, the human was frantically mass producing the Su Hounds, so he was one of the last. As time went on, his personality went from frightened, to loyal, to angry. He is easily angered and is not one to be taken lightly. When he is seen, most Su Hounds stay out of his way, but not all. Some challenge his strength, but none have prevailed yet.
His build is strong, and his teeth are strong and sharp. He has high stamina, which makes up for his slow pace when running. His anger raises his strength and speed, and is determined to take out whoever, or what ever made him angry.
Su Brief History:
When first created, humans were already at the mercy at the Su Hounds, but their creator did not seem to notice, or didn't seem to care. He was one of the last, and one of the most fierce. The more dinosaur DNA that was imputed into him, made him more scaly, then furry and made him more terrifying looking. He was immediately accepted by the higher males as a fine ally, and is used for intimidation when attacking humans.
Why you want to colour one:
I am fascinated by this species! They are really well made and I have a wonderful idea for one, as you've read above.

This form is really nice already, and gives me a good idea of how you want your Hound to be. Just add a little more detail possibly about the kind of place he lives and hunts e.t.c and you're there :)

iceeon wrote:Username: iceeon
Su Gender: Female
Su Personality: A calm Su, Although will fight with all her strength. She has a weird ability to sense someones emotions, And thus stays alone. Her Best friend is Ryaru, and gothic wolf who has the same personality as her. Ctryal ( Thats her name) Once you know her will start to loosen. When you break that shell shes a happy-go-lucky Friend.
Su Brief History: " Wake up!" I shivered my fur bristling to knock out the cool. And slid out from behind the trashcan. I saw my friend, Ryaru, Staring at me with those red eyes. " Lets go" He hissed, slinking out of the alley. I followed, quietly, ignoring the pounding in my heart. This was the first day I was going to kill a human. Ryaru had slipped away from his mate unwillingly, so he could do this for me. Part of me wanted to run up to a human and tear its lungs out, the other half wanted to scream No! And run back. Ryaru was sad! Why? I shook my head. I hated this dang ability! Ryaru made a turn and I follow. Thier I saw, a lawn, and in a lawn, their was a girl and her kitten. " Were going to kill that fluffball kitten too!" Ryaru laughed. " No!" I screamed backing up. " We cannot kill innocent lives!" " You traitor!" I did this for nothing!" Ryaru shrieked and tore at me. At least the little girl went inside with her kitten, for if she had stayed, she would of heard the terrible shriek of Ryaru, as he crippled....
Why you want to colour one: Ohgawd their awesome! I would use Ctryal for alot of things. And I cant belive your drawing skills!

Much the same as Batman. , your form is brill. An improvement could be to delve into Ryaru's personality/history if you choose to involve him in your Hound's life :)

PolarTweed wrote:Username:: PolarTweed
Su Gender:: Male
Su Personality:: Quiet, wise, agressive. He never backs down, always fighting for what he loves.
Su Brief History:: Found in a rut on the freeway, a group of humans took the Su, in hopes to tame him and help get a grasp of all the other Su's. He was elegantly learning to be domestic, until one of his human companions accidentally introduced him to another Su, he was a male. This enraged him, and he killed off his human pack, and escaped to join the other wild Su's.
Why you want to colour one:: The lines are beautiful and unique, just as the story is.

Compared to other forms, this one lacks in detail. Why not use someone else's form as an example and add your own original twist into it? :)
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 am

Username:
SatiraAssassin

Su Gender:
Female

Su Personality:
Calm and quiet. She's fairly social and works well in a team. Very patient and will allow her human companion, if she has one, to ride on her back. But she can easily get aggressive if she feels she is threatened.

Su Brief History:
When she was first created, she was the dream Su. Calm, obedient, and brave. She passed through many different handlers until her last handler caught her. He adored her, but there was a darker side to him. He drank, a bad alcohol addiction that the officer had not shaken. One night the man came home and managed to chain her up, the female allowing it only because she trusted him. This was her downfall. That night he beat her and cut her in numerous places, leaving scars that are still on her body. Then she basically escaped and ran off, finding the pack of wild Su Hounds. The only difference is that she did not kill the man responsible for her scars.

Why you want to colour one:
New tablet, and these guys are utterly amazing <3

Will add stats later.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Sunshine:. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:19 am

Tracking for later, these are lovely btw. :)

-----------------------------------------

ImageImage ImageImageImage

"Never look down down on someone unless you're helping them up."

WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY! JOIN TODAY!
.:Sunshine:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 am

Is mine a lil beter?
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miike » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:38 am

Username:: PolarTweed
Su Gender:: Male
Su Personality:: Quiet, wise, agressive. He never backs down, always fighting for what he loves. At first, he will seem to be trusting and shy, but really inside he is a dark empty soul. He hates the human race, much as the rest of Su's. At least he thinks so, most see him intimidating and territorial, which he is.
Su Brief History:: As one of the first Su's, he was weaker and not as keen. His thought trail went from scared, to confident, or agressive. He would always hide from the younger, and evidently stronger males. One day, a top ranking Su fought him, and he lost. Later, humans came across him, they were but a small band of humans clinging on to life, trying to find an experiment Su. Most of them were scientists, trying to create and Anti-Su, to bring peace back to the once thriving land. He was found in a rut on the freeway, the group of humans took the Su, in hopes to tame him and help get a grasp of all the other Su's. He was elegantly learning to be domestic, taking training well, becoming stable. One day, the Su who defeated him, found the humans and killed most at night. He was devastated, at first glance. Then he realized he'd belong with the Su's. After trying again to be wild, the tame side came out. He escaped them once again with one breath left, as the dominant male had tried to kill him again. Now he roams freely, under the yes of his dominant males, in hopes to find his lost human pack.
Why you want to colour one:: The lines are beautiful and unique, I hope this is more suitable^-^
hi, my name is miike
art by me u v u
deviantArt tumblr
miike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↫mars↬ » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 am

Universal PhoneBooth wrote:
This form is really nice already, and gives me a good idea of how you want your Hound to be. Just add a little more detail possibly about the kind of place he lives and hunts e.t.c and you're there :)

I have edited, but I can add more if you'd like. :)
Pet's name: Flygon
    Here and Queer!

A Pie!

Previously 'Dan Avidan' and 'Batman.'
~ I am currently mostly offline. Please excuse any messages left unanswered or drawing requests left undone. ~

↫mars↬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 am

Just a quick notice;

If you edit your form, could you please provide a quoted copy of it or a link? It just saves me rooting through the pages to find it ;) Thankies! Xx
(I've looked at yours, Batman. , because it was only on the last page :3)
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miike » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:58 am

I've edited mine...^-^ It's on this page.
hi, my name is miike
art by me u v u
deviantArt tumblr
miike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Username: HeartofJet
Su Gender: Male
Su Personality: Don't fooled by this elusive one, just because he appears at random, doesn't mean he is a coward. Violent, temperamental, and deffensive, he will do anything worldly possible to get what he wants. However, just because he can be a back-stabber and a liar, that doesn't mean he doesn't have his own morals, he can be very kind to the occasional person.
Su Brief History:This SU was once created for a loving family. He lived a happy life from pup to adolescent. Tragically, his family died in a horrible house fire, and he was put up on adoption. Many people tried to adopt him, but they always died. For years we waited for a person to adopt him that would stay alive, and someone did. Her name was Natalia. A cruel witch-woman. Nataila mistreated him and drove him to the point of insanity. She believed that he was a demon that needed to be returned to the flames of hell. The SU lived for years under Natalia's abusive hand. One night, a priest came and recognized the SU to be his dead brothers pet for a few weeks before he died. Instead of attempting to exorcise him, the priest took the SU from Natalia's custody. However, a few nights later, his house was set on fire. The Su was returned to Natalia's "care", and he learned that she was the one setting the people on fire. Instead of killing her, he set Natalia's house on fire and left, never looking back. He now wanders the world in an attempt to find his reason for living, since he has been the death of so many people already....
Why you want to colour one: They are so Kawaii! I also have a story for him (this story will be for mine and my family's pleasure only, so I won't be stealing your creation). and my fursona :3

Just say the word if you want me to edit it :D
I really love this art!

Thanks
Jet
Last edited by Fawkes-Rinzler on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 am

HeartofJet wrote:Username: HeartofJet
Su Gender: Male
Su Personality: Don't fooled by this elusive one, just because he appears at random, doesn't mean he is a coward. Violent, temperamental, and deffensive, he will do anything worldly possible to get what he wants. However, just because he can be a back-stabber and a liar, that doesn't mean he doesn't have his own morals, he can be very kind to the occasional person.
Su Brief History: This Su was once loved by many, but a single person brought his world crashing down before him. Now, all he feels is the need for revenge, and the fear of being hurt again. Because it was a female who destroyed his life, he despises all females, and naturally has a dislike for males. People have called him "ghost' because he will just appear, then disappear faster than you can blink.
Why you want to colour one: They are so Kawaii! I also have a story for him (this story will be for mine and my family's pleasure only, so I won't be stealing your creation). and my fursona :3

Just say the word if you want me to edit it :D
I really love this art!

Thanks
Jet

This is a good start, but I think you need to go into more detail about for instance; the event of his world being brought down and an explanation of why/who ;)

@ Polar, that looks good. I'll add you :D
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey