Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: my art shop.

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Prince Audric wrote:Username: PrinceAudric
What is your payment? C$
Character (please use original link if they were made on CS):
my Viscet Kenway
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3672615

heres his Items

viewtopic.php?t=3676340

Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): He love loud music and seems mean but hes not
What do you want?: Full body of him holding a microphone and stand with his eyes closed singing into the mike (( Dong is Sound of Silence by Disturbed ))
Background (if purchased):none
Other:

Accepted! (honestly I've been wanting to draw your handsome 'cet actually, can't wait to draw him! cx)
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Annalyciababy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:28 pm

by any chance would you take earlier rares, I don't have any older pets then 2014
I do digital art and sketches for free, so if you want one pm me <3 I need the practice here's some of my sketches here:
https://annalyciababy.deviantart.com/gallery/

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 49 people.
    I have received 21 gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.

Annalyciababy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unris » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Username:
What is your payment? 15C$
Character: viewtopic.php?t=3691668 - Jake
What do you want?: full body with background
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: sitting next to campfire, sleeping, getting ready to go trekking, skanky in mouth
Anything I need to know about them? : all info with ref
Background : in the woods by a campfire
Other: thank you
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Annalyciababy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:40 am

Username: annalyciababy
What is your payment? (if c$ or rares, once I accept your form, send the trade and I will accept when the drawing is finished) rare
Character (please use original link if they were made on CS): https://sta.sh/01wuh8ngkdig this is the orginal link she was made on cs, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3691558
What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background): headshot, I would love to have a fullbody lol but I don't have any rares below 2014 atm still working on my pet collection XD
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: facial expression curious, easy going, a playful pose?
Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): etoile's personality, is curious yet fierce when protection those she loves. She is very easy going in certain situations and loves to meet new people
Background (if purchased): not sure what this means XD
Other: if you want to experiment go for it, I actually just had etoile made yesterday so I'm super excited to get art for her and absolutely love yors <3
I do digital art and sketches for free, so if you want one pm me <3 I need the practice here's some of my sketches here:

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 49 people.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.

Annalyciababy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 am

unris wrote:Username:
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: sitting next to campfire, sleeping, getting ready to go trekking, skanky in mouth

Annalyciababy wrote:Username: annalyciababy
What is your payment? (if c$ or rares, once I accept your form, send the trade and I will accept when the drawing is finished) rare
Character (please use original link if they were made on CS): https://sta.sh/01wuh8ngkdig this is the orginal link she was made on cs, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3691558
What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background): headshot, I would love to have a fullbody lol but I don't have any rares below 2014 atm still working on my pet collection XD
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: facial expression curious, easy going, a playful pose?
Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): etoile's personality, is curious yet fierce when protection those she loves. She is very easy going in certain situations and loves to meet new people
Other: if you want to experiment go for it, I actually just had etoile made yesterday so I'm super excited to get art for her and absolutely love yors <3

Both accepted !
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Annalyciababy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:19 am

~Teya~ wrote:
unris wrote:Username:

Annalyciababy wrote:Username: annalyciababy

Both accepted !

payment sent

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 49 people.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.

Annalyciababy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:52 am

Username: true knight
    What is your payment? C$
    Character (please use original link if they were made on CS): Malloria
    What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background): Fullbody with background c:
    Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: Anything menacing or aggressive tbh, maybe even a snarl (or a smug / victorious / arrogant expression)
    Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): she's very full of herself and easily angered if you don't obey her crippling command. Malloria is very aggressive and merciless, and finds humor in macabre or otherwise unsettling things. Of course, she does put on a facade of sweetness to get her followers to bend to her will.
    Background (if purchased): Anything like a dark forest / cavern or even just a landscape at night works c:
    Other: none! thank you if you accept <3
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:03 am

true knight wrote:
    Username: true knight
    What is your payment? C$
    Character (please use original link if they were made on CS): Malloria
    What do you want? (head shot, full body, or full body with background): Fullbody with background c:
    Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: Anything menacing or aggressive tbh, maybe even a snarl (or a smug / victorious / arrogant expression)
    Anything I need to know about them? They're very curious, humorous, shy, etc): she's very full of herself and easily angered if you don't obey her crippling command. Malloria is very aggressive and merciless, and finds humor in macabre or otherwise unsettling things. Of course, she does put on a facade of sweetness to get her followers to bend to her will.
    Background (if purchased): Anything like a dark forest / cavern or even just a landscape at night works c:
    Other: none! thank you if you accept <3

Accepted! :) (one of the prettiest legendary's! ;D)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:08 pm

boop
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Username: WitchHazel
What is your payment? A Rare
Character: Mal
What do you want?: Headshot please c:
Please, PLEASE list a few poses, if you don't, you are just asking for an uninspired drawing: Since it's a headshot, here are some expression ideas - sarcastic, sleepy, annoyed, glaring, enraged
Anything I need to know about them?: She's a sleep-deprived opossum who's chill most of the time. She gets super emotional over coffee, but that's pretty much it - if it's not pitch black she'll probably yell and swear about it, and maybe even throw it at someone. One of the only other times she will show some emotion is when she's playing violin - she has a violin made of trash (like these played by the Landfill Harmonic, except the body of hers is a contorted Cheerios box). Though she's quite quiet most of the time, when she does speak, it's usually in the form of some dry comment.
Background: N/A
Other: Thanks! c:
Oh and let me know if you need the hex codes for any of the colours c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me