Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

dissapointment by berketexspet

Artist berketexspet [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

dissapointment

Postby berketexspet » Sat May 11, 2024 4:55 pm

Hello chicken smoothie. Today is a sad day. Today I was browing https://www.chickensmoothie.com and I saw "pound will open in 44 minutes" and I thought, Ok. I will check soon. however, my tomboy best friend berketex was offline. I always get afraid when my tomboy best friend is away for too long so i was scared. I was distracted and unfortunately, I forgot about the pound. This is a drawing of my OC smudge the frog being sad because the pound closed and he didn't get a new smooth, this is how i feel on the inside. The pound is one of my favorite parts of the day! And the fact I missed it makes me sad. I feel like those starving kids on the charity commercials right now. please do not say that this is bad and/or AI generated. I'M ALREADY HAVING A TOUGH TIME. THE LAST THING I NEED IS MORE BULLIES AND TROLLS AND STUPID PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ASSUMING MY ART IS AI GENERATED. look. the smudge/blur effect is A BUILT IN FEATURE OF CHICKEN PAINT!!! It is NOT BECAUSE OF ARTIFACTING. also, i'm doing commisions for anywhere between 3-58 chicken smoothie dollars for art because my mom spends her money on cigarettes instead of me because she doesn't know any healthy ways to deal with stress. Like i'm stressed because i missed the pound and I don't feel the urge to suck on a cancer stick. And remember, the more chicken dollars, the more good the art!

Have a smooth-tastic day!
Image Have a smooth-tastic day!
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dissapointment

Postby =Kitty= » Sat May 11, 2024 5:08 pm

bout right lol! I always set up a million pings in the dc server and still miss it :,)
Elwine is my mom
We share a lot of devices

click us please!
~~Image Image Image~~
=Kitty=

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffy » Sat May 11, 2024 6:05 pm

that’s so sad!! i hope smudge feels better soon..
puffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketex » Sun May 12, 2024 7:23 am

hai i'm eden

she / her