Capracorn - #001 by TheKiwiKat

Based on Click to view
Artist TheKiwiKat [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Capracorn - #001

Postby TheKiwiKat » Wed May 22, 2024 5:08 pm

this beb is not up for adoption but head to the main page and fill out a founder form if you’d like one of your own!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flickering TV wrote:Introducing your next family pet! The new, absolutely perfect Capracorn! For only 5 payments of 599.99 you could have your very own unicorn. It doesn’t shed, doesn’t snore, and is so cuddly soft! We pride ourselves on producing the h-highest quality uni..-unicorn dupes on th-the mark..
*tv flickers to black*

Oh Capracorns. The perfect luxury pet. Throw one in front of you kids and disappear for hours, or even days! Who needs parenting when ya got unicorns amiright. Well, back in the day anyways. Before our world turned upside down. Some would consider it the end of the world. Most would consider it the end of advanced civilization. The current world consists of livestock and carts, traveling merchants, scavenging for supplies, and well, surviving. Capracorns sure have changed since then. Formerly standing at a max of 2 feet tall with small dull horns and petite legs and hooves. Nowadays you’d be shocked to see a Capracorn smaller than a large pony. And don’t touch those horns! One would think they started sharpening them on wet stones they’re so sharp.

Capracorns serve a new purpose. Horses are few and far between. Very rarely seen in pastures of the well off. Capracorns were a natural first choice! Until people realized just how sharp those horns have gotten. Gentle re-domestication seemed to be the best route. Used to pull carts, plow fields, move hefty logs.. the list goes on. Very rarely they are seen as just a riding animal. Usually only those in higher standings have the luxury. But come one, come all! We’re the only place that sells them for several hundred miles so.. your choices are limited.
Enjoy.

Username: TheKiwiKat
Line Edits: n/a
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me