Plate Dragons #501-504 [closed] by tsu-bear

Based on Click to view
Artist tsu-bear [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plate Dragons #501-504 [closed]

Postby tsu-bear » Wed May 15, 2024 7:17 am

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Join the official Plate Dragons Discord server!
Owned by: No one yet!

Traits (all):
[nr] colored pupil
[c] hairstyle
[uc] tail edit

Rarity (all):
Uncommon

🐎🐎🐎
Horse plate dragons dropped
first three aren't based on any specific breed i was just having fun, but #4 is based on a knabstrupper! (my fav breed)

These are all free! please see below for each one's prompt :)
you can enter for all, but can only win one! please put all your entries in one post

#1 - tell me where this dragon works, what do they do on a daily basis at work?
one sentence minimum!
Code: Select all
[b]Entering for #1![/b]
Username + UID:
Prompt:

#2 - This dragon has a hobby, what is it? why do they like it?
one sentence minimum!
[b]Entering for #2![/b]
Username + UID:
Prompt:

#3 - Raffle!
[b]Entering for #3![/b]
Username + UID:

#4 - What is YOUR favorite thing on this planet? (mine is the Bible but i also enjoy chickens a whole lot :P)
[b]Entering for #4![/b]
Username + UID:
Prompt:

Ends [5/17 8-9am EST]
Last edited by tsu-bear on Sat May 18, 2024 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxImage

β•” β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” β•—
artshop - trade thread - carrd - deviantart - TH
β•š β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” ╝

hey there ! im tsu-bear, you can call me Bear !
i love drawing, iron man and video gaming, some favorites
include: tetris, minecraft, stardew, hzd

β•” β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” β•—
my commissions are [open, USD only]
discord: tsu_bear

β•š β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” ╝

VR+ pets raffle

tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plate Dragons #501-504

Postby Griff » Wed May 15, 2024 7:37 am

Entering for #2!
Username + UID: Griff 254592
Prompt: Their hobby is perfume making! They quite enjoy the variety of memories and emotions scents can invoke, and try to come up with scents that will make just about anyone smile!

Entering for #3!

Entering for #4!
Prompt: My favorite thing? I enjoy creating! Whether its art, stories, or roleplay, I genuinely enjoy developing and creating charachters and worlds for them to inhabit! But if it needs to be a physical object, it would be my home. Its new and still being decorated, but you can see the love and care everyone is placing in it.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Wed May 15, 2024 8:14 am

Entering for #4!
Username + UID: leonscharizard 1017744
Prompt: YOU ARE SO BASED FOR THE BIBLE BEING UR FAV ID ANSWER THAT TOO 🀝🀝
ooooother than that tho hehe
animals are my favorite thing on the planet!! i like to see how beautiful God made the world :3 my favorite animals are birds, wolves, horses, deer, cats literally any animal!! but i had a soft spot for northern cardinals, northern rocky mountain wolves, american paint horses, whitetail deer, and leopards !! ^_^
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnxietyBlackStar » Wed May 15, 2024 8:44 am

Entering for #1!
Username + UID: AnxietyBlackStar #1049983
Prompt: They work as a apple farmer, on a ranch in the west, dhe simply loves making apple cider, selling apple pie, and selling just normal ol'alples! There farmhouse is a soft red color with dark red hues and dark green highlights, they often wear a cowboys hat with a fake apple apon the top of it, they have a basket they use to harvest the apples and everything.

Small story: Jacky woke up with a yawn as the sun had just begun to peak over the Verizon in the distance, getting up out of bed and getting dressed for a long days work, putting on there hat and heading outside, they began to gather there tools, basket, barrels and all, they headed out to the orchard and began to start picking the apples and place them in the basket count each one making sure that there was an equal number in each barrel that they filled, after the berrals where promptly filled Jacky took it over to the orchard, and then they began to take barrels over to the barn the store them for the time being until they were going to be used and then they continued this process the amount of the day calculated, and stored for the time, and after then they calculated what they were going to do with each barrel of apples so they can sell product later on.

Entering for #2!
Prompt: He is a dancer! His name is Melody, and his favorite thing to do is dance, he has grown up dancing, his favorite play is the phantom of the Opera, and he also sings.. but that's less so, he loves expressing himself and how he feels through dance, he is a very graceful fellow, and his side jobs are mostly comprised of dance, he loves showing people through the way he moves how lovely it can be to dance and he loves showing them how someone csn express themselves, he has taught a few other dragons how to do so, and he continues to do this at least once a year to hopefully pass on his skills and talents to as many dragons as possible!

Small story:
Melody was sound asleep, among the stars after falling asleep watching the stars among the sky, he has a dream, a dream about dancing, he is walking through a cold looking landscape, yet it isn't cold, he looks up at a amazing white castle with much detail, dragons and trees among the carvings in the stone, he was in awe, he enjoyed how intricate it was, and when he looked at a PD that was walking by, they turned and asked

"are you going to the ball tonight? The princess is going to choose a prince!"

Melody looked at them confused, ans then looked back at the catsle, he thinks he understands what the dream is about now, he goes to tne market among the kingdom, and he gets a wonderful suit to match him, and he waits for the night to come, once the sun falls and the moon rises in The Stars Come Out Among the sky, he gets ready for the ball that is to come at any time now once he is ready he heads to the castle, once inside he looked around at the amazing spread of people and intricate dresses and intricate suits, the beautiful castle interior with embroidering among the walls, flags and pots and flowers everywhere in all kinds of different colors related to the princess that happens to be choosing a prince, and he began talking to other people that happen to be there cheerfully, once the dancing started he did not mind who he had danced with he danced gracefully and he danced with happiness and joy, this so far has been one of his favorite dreams.. he woke up kind of sad because he never got to see the end of it but he still treasures that dream, its one that he thinks he will never forget due to how significant it was to him, and he thinks about it to this day.

Entering for #3!

[Mostly going for #2, it's my favorite!]
Last edited by AnxietyBlackStar on Thu May 16, 2024 10:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hello! My name is Anxiety!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image
I do art.. https://toyhou.se/18169834.-examples-of-art-/gallery if you are interested that's my examples on toyhouse! I also have a Deviant art though https://www.deviantart.com/venusthehothico thank you for reading! check out my species maybe? https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4804670&p=140154292#p140154292 like dragons? Like Mantis? Join the mantid discord and get your own MYO In our current event thats happening!! https://discord.com/invite/VAnks78ZYZ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image I like hugs, if you wanna give me one go ahead!

http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/VenusTheHothico.png
-----------------------------------
Name Preference: Venus
Birthday: Nov. 9th
Commissions: Open | I take C$ for them!
PM(S): Open
Favorite animal(s): Bunnys, Cats, specific types of dogs, And birds / Lizards and snakes!
Favorite Fantasy animal(s): Dragons, Griffins, Hippogriffs, werewolves, Chimeras, Basilisks, Imps, Pegasus and more!
AnxietyBlackStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am

Entering for #1!
Username + UID: SylphTheDragon + 1097719
Prompt: They currently have quite a few odd jobs and passions (babysitter, petsitter, craft artist, and dishwasher, just to name a few), which works well for them since they are quite good at most things they try and like to stay busy, although their true dream job is to be a medical scientist. They’ve always wanted to help people, and what better way to do that than through their first passion; science?

Entering for #2!
Prompt: They love just about any kind of craft (don’t leave them alone with glue, you will likely come back to find half the items in the room melded into a three-foot model of the Eiffel Tower) but they have a special interest in knitting. They like being cozy for the holidays, they like the comforting, repetitive motions of looping the yarn around the needle, and plus, matching scarves and hats make great gifts for their friends!

Entering for #3!

Entering for #4!
Prompt: That’s tough because I have quite a few favorite things, but I’d have to say my favorite favorite β€˜thing’ (if it has to be physical) is my family. However cheesy as it sounds, I love my mom and siblings so much and I honest to god have no clue what I’d do without them. Kudos to them for loving and supporting me unconditionally throughout some of the toughest years of my life. <3

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Wed May 15, 2024 9:11 am

Entering for #1!
Username + UID: yokaibytes 518991
Prompt: They work at a confectionery! They're usually in charge of adding the decor to various sweets to make them look their best!

Entering for #2!
Username + UID: yokaibytes 518991
Prompt: They love raising and caring for butterflies and moths! They probably have a great big butterfly garden! They enjoy it because they find butterflies beautiful, and watching them grow and prosper is very satisfying.
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Wed May 15, 2024 9:44 am

Entering for #1!
Username + UID: Bear. + 268604
Prompt: They work at a few local renaissance faires as a jousting knight! And they're pretty good at it too. They have their own horse that performs with them, and a prized set of armor that has hardly a scratch on it. In the off-season, they work odd jobs and spend their free time practicing their skills and polishing their armor.

Entering for #2!
Prompt: Their hobby is making ice cream! Its the perfect combination of cooking and chemistry, like a puzzle. They enjoy trying out different flavors and recreating them at home, especially unlikely combinations that actually come out tasting pretty good!

Entering for #3!
β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– 
✦ BEYHR ✦
she β™˜ they β™˜ he
kaijuinu creator
𓆝 π“†Ÿπ“†ž π“†Ÿ
ImageImageImageImageImage
β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– β–‘β– 
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby udderchaos_cat » Wed May 15, 2024 3:53 pm

Entering for #2!
Username + UID:udderchaos_cat 716760
Prompt:This plate dragons hobby is taste tester! He works in a factory and he is the guy who gets to taste all the sweets final batches!
Entering for #3!
Username + UID:udderchaos_cat 716760

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

”Die with memories, not dreams”

(Cat) ~ Adult ~ Quiet ~ πŸ„

TH, Discord: udderchaos_cat#1371

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditΓΈ » Thu May 16, 2024 5:08 am

Entering for #2!
Username + UID: imabanditΓΈ 908562
Prompt: vale’s hobby is bow making! hair bows, bow ties, tail bows, horn bows.. she makes them all! she believes that bows can suit pds of all types, and uses a variety of different colors, fabrics, and textures to create products that appeal to a wider audience.

why bows in particular? well, vale loves how repetitive yet unique the process is! the general steps for bow creation tend to be the same, but she adores how creativity allows for infinite possibilities in the final result. and, due to the repetitive nature, vale often finds relaxation in making bows and often mindlessly creates while multitasking.
β€” cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditΓΈ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reki. » Thu May 16, 2024 1:31 pm

Entering for #2!
Username + UID: Reki. 758592
Prompt: They have a multitude of hobbies but their favorites are ice skating, skateboarding, and hiking. They enjoy nothing more than being out in the world doing something fun and athletic rather than being stuck indoors! Being outdoors helps them feel like free in everyway.

Entering for #3!
Username + UID: Reki. 758592
Reki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me