Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sveldala #1009

Postby Desmond » Sat May 11, 2024 9:33 am

Cheeky lil' friend to debut yes hello
Tell me a fun fact about something you're really passionate about!

End Date: 5/14

[Form]
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height (12hh-18hh):[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Owner: Glitch.Drowned
Show Name: Alis Propriis Volat
Barn Name: Zephyr
Height: 15.3hh
Phenotype: Flaxen Liver Chestnut Pangare Semi-Leopard Appaloosa Marble Fox
Genotype: ee/aa/ff/LpLp/Ff/Mrmr + Pangare
Eye Color Jack Sparrow's Utter Delight
Rarity: Uncommon
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sveldala #1009

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sat May 11, 2024 12:49 pm

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Show Name: Eagle to an Eyrie
Barn Name: Augustus
Height (12hh-18hh): 12.2hh
Prompt: I'm extremely passionate about birds, one of my favorite bird species is the Blue Jay :3 a cool fact about them would be that they are able to mimic the calls of hawks, especially the Red-shouldered hawk! It is so cool to actually hear and see, I've seen and heard a them a few times mimicking hawk calls and literally thinking there was a hawk outside, only to find a Blue jay sitting there. It's thought by Ornithologists that they do this for one or two reasons: the first is the mimicry serves as a warning to other jays about any lurking hawks and the second is that jays are trying to trick other species of birds into thinking there are hawks nearby. :0 They are some crazy, smart birds and it's been such a joy to watch them everyday! <3
Just for fun, here's a pretty cool video showing a Blue jay's mimicking abilities! :D
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black_saphire » Sat May 11, 2024 12:53 pm

Username: Black_saphire
Show Name: tiger conch
Barn Name: tiger
Height (12hh-18hh): 13.1 hh
Prompt: I Really like sharks, I think they are really cute and super cool!!! My favourite is a thresher shark because they always look worried and can jump super high out of the water while spinning!! They also aren’t very vicious, I also really like leopard and zebra sharks because the shape of their body’s are super round and adorable! Leopard sharks are also really friendly :3

-cinder-she-her-
please click >>> Image Image

ImageImage

Black_saphire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Tue May 14, 2024 10:59 am

Username: Glitch.Drowned
    > [Latin for: It flies on its own wings.]
    Height (12hh-18hh): 15.3hh
    Prompt: I am quite passionate about automotive & small engine repair.
    I personally enjoy working with my hands, so working on cars is an enjoyable hobby. Unfortunately, I could never make this into an actually career, as the fast pace nature within an automotive garage is too much for me [I have tried many times]. Doesn't stop me from being super passionate about it though.

My fun fact that I'll be sharing with you is about Cruise Control and the man behind it.

> What is it? Cruise Control is a setting that allows the driver of a vehicle to set and maintain a fixed speed limit.
    Unless the driver touches the accelerator or brake pedal, the vehicle will keep on moving onward, at the exact speed that has been chosen.

> Cruise Control as we know it today came about in the late 1940's, invented by a man named Ralph Teetor.
    Teetor was one of the foremost automotive engineers of his generation, and he was also completely blind.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Tue May 14, 2024 12:31 pm

Username: fruitbat
Show Name: On Stranger Tides
Barn Name: Sparrow
Height (12hh-18hh): 15hh
Prompt: Did you know that unlike nearly every other mammal that has 7 vertebrae in the neck, sloths have 10?! The extra bones are actually rib cage vertebrae masquerading as neck vertebrae. This allows them to move their necks up to 270 degrees in either direction- that's if they can be bothered!
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Wed May 15, 2024 12:13 pm

Username: green.
Show Name: RWS Overtime Goal
Barn Name: Miachel
Height (12hh-18hh): 12.2hh
Prompt: The Stanley Cup, the trophy awarded to the National Hockey League (NHL) champions each year, is over 100 years old. It was first awarded in 1893 and has been awarded every year since, except for in 1919 due to the Spanish Flu outbreak. Source: NHL.com
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Wed May 15, 2024 1:24 pm

Username: aray17
Show Name: Trinkets and Treasure Trove
Barn Name: Merriweather
Height (12hh-18hh): 17.1 hh
Prompt: Marjorie Merriweather Post was the daughter of C.W. Post and took over her father’s company at a young age. She quickly became a businesswoman and philanthropist focused on making products that made women’s lives easier in the kitchen and helping those in need. She donated her home, the Hillwood Estate, to become a museum to preserve her collection of Russian royalty art she had collected during the Bolshevik revolution along with countless other pieces she collected from all different cultures and countries. She hosted many grand dinner parties for disabled war veterans, politicians, celebrities, etc. And after their meal on fine plates and dinnerware she had collected abroad, she would take her guests on a guided tour through her house, educating people on her art collection. She loved her dogs so much that she has a whole room in her house full of their portraits. She also has a cemetery in her garden for them, with their own headstones and statues. One of her dogs was named Scampi.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed May 15, 2024 1:27 pm

Username: kijauni
Show Name: LFR Hiding In Plain Sight
Barn Name: Ocelota
Height (12hh-18hh): 12 hh
Prompt: I am really passionate about a multitude of things but mainly animals. As there has been already quite a few animal facts I figured I'd give you a movies fact!
One of the first movies ever to be played in a cinema was a short 1min smth video of a train arriving at a trainstation - and it had the people screaming and running for their life out of the cinema. They weren't used to the visual of a train arriving without a real danger towards them so seeing a train heading towards them made their anxiety rock.
I don't think our 3D, 4D or new 5D will ever reach the same heights for us "used to cinema" people.
Now, the "fact" above is being called an Urban Myth but seeing the Movie makes even my heart shake so I think there is some truth in it!
Watch the Movie here

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed May 15, 2024 2:40 pm

Oh, man, that was a rough choice! You guys have some really cool interests and facts to go along with them!
Glitch.Drowned wrote:

Username: Glitch.Drowned
    > [Latin for: It flies on its own wings.]
    Height (12hh-18hh): 15.3hh
    Prompt: I am quite passionate about automotive & small engine repair.
    I personally enjoy working with my hands, so working on cars is an enjoyable hobby. Unfortunately, I could never make this into an actually career, as the fast pace nature within an automotive garage is too much for me [I have tried many times]. Doesn't stop me from being super passionate about it though.

My fun fact that I'll be sharing with you is about Cruise Control and the man behind it.

> What is it? Cruise Control is a setting that allows the driver of a vehicle to set and maintain a fixed speed limit.
    Unless the driver touches the accelerator or brake pedal, the vehicle will keep on moving onward, at the exact speed that has been chosen.

> Cruise Control as we know it today came about in the late 1940's, invented by a man named Ralph Teetor.
    Teetor was one of the foremost automotive engineers of his generation, and he was also completely blind.

Dude I think it just hit me that he was from my state lol
As the son of an auto body guy, I'd heard his name a couple of times, but things just clicked. I still love how apparently the story behind why he invented Cruise Control (which is really a term coined by Cadillac that stuck) is that he was annoyed at how some guy he was having a conversation with while in a car couldn't keep a consistent speed.
Congratulations, Zephyr is yours!
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups