Valentine's PD #41 by stellulite

Based on Click to view
Artist stellulite [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentine's PD #41

Postby stellulite » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:49 pm

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Owned by: Myskx 875503

Traits:
[nr] Expression
[c] Ear Edit
[c] Tufts
[event] Lovestruck

This PD seems a little bashful...
To enter for this PD, please tell me what they seem so shy about! This will end at the top of page 3 or 24 hours (: I will choose my favorite answer.
Code: Select all
Username:
ID:
Prompt:
Last edited by stellulite on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine's PD #41

Postby freybugg » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:01 pm

Username: freybugg
ID: 415187
Prompt:
This PD is shy because they decided to share their hobby of ceramics with their friends, and showed them some of the pieces they made recently. The friends complimented them on the mugs they made, and it made them feel bashful but also very happy. They really appreciate their friends support.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Key.dah.hyena » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:46 pm

Username: Key.dah.hyena
ID: 986624
Prompt: They got shy because a celebrity they looked up to recognised them and even offered to become friends! They become quite nervous whenever they hang out but they're very happy and grateful to be their friend!
(This happened to me recently! Someone popular who i really look up to friended me on a different game!)
ImagexImage
NORDEN ────────
    Any Pronouns
    German/English
─────
Toyhouse
Sig Credit
─────────────────
the sadness
─────────────────

Key.dah.hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 am

Username: Myskx
ID: 875503
Prompt:
This Plate Dragon just finished giving the 'It's okay to be single' valentines cookies that he baked to his closest friends! He's feeling shy because of their reactions! Being showered with compliments and "Ooo!'s and "Aaa!"s truly makes him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside- but not as much as making his friends happy does.
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herrings » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:48 am

Username: Enmu魘夢
ID: 1100323
Prompt: this lil fella has social anxiety, since its valentines there are more people out and about!! their friends brought their partners to have a dinner and they were invited, they felt kind of out of place but all the people gave them a gift and now they shyly are thankful for kindness :)

hiya im herring
(they/he)
toyhou.se
dis: herrings_

Help Goyshu foster his eggs!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Herrings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:27 am

Username: Exitium
ID: 626371
Prompt: This plate dragon is rather shy. It's just in their nature! They're an introvert, which often leads to them being overwhelmed by social situations, but they've been working on overcoming this. Nevertheless, this Plate Dragon is still extremely shy, and is nervous about their friends' reactions to their soap gifts, courtesy of their own soap making habit.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:04 am

Username: imabanditø
ID: 908562
Prompt: this pd has been doing crochet for a while, and recently decided to try and sell some of their pieces! they weren’t sure anyone would buy any, but was able to convince themself to set up a stall and see what would happen. they were incredibly nervous, as they’ve never been good around others and was in an unfamiliar environment. however, all of the nearby vendors were very supportive and kind, and almost all of their stock sold out!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:07 pm

Username: Griff
ID: 254592
Prompt: This PD is super shy because they are trying to step out of their comfort zone and meet new people! They want to share themselves with the world and develop more, but the first steps are hard and awkward. Still they know if they push through, it will be worth it! They will find friends and more out there!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:03 am

Username: awadeen
ID: 1065380
Prompt: Cypress is horn-over-paws in love with Conva. Whenever she's around, he stumbles over his words and can barely walk straight! He tries to talk to her as much as he can but ends up feeling embarrassed. She giggles at his little mess-ups and tells him it will be okay. She loves hanging out with him and the two spend so much time together, but he can't get over how shy he feels around her! Maybe one day he can get over his bashfulness and confess...
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:35 am

Myskx wrote:Username: Myskx
ID: 875503
Prompt:
This Plate Dragon just finished giving the 'It's okay to be single' valentines cookies that he baked to his closest friends! He's feeling shy because of their reactions! Being showered with compliments and "Ooo!'s and "Aaa!"s truly makes him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside- but not as much as making his friends happy does.

I thought this was super cute (:
Congrats!
♡ skye | they/them | th
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery