Based on Click to view
Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #150 - -Winner announced

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed May 31, 2023 2:44 am

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒
Hairless Refrence
┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

Rules;;

- You cannot try out if you have won a '50 or 100's Sima in the past!
- Must have the basic form answered to be counted when judging
- Must stay within the one post character limit for CS. Please, no off-page forms!*
*you may work on your form off this page, but in order to be counted, the final form must be posted here
-All chicken smoothie rules apply :3

Edits wrote:Legendary - Starlight Hair, their hair is made of starlight and fades into little stars and sparkles (hair of another substance)

Rare - Longer tail, Fur edits (Tail, Gaurd, chest and ankle floor), Small Custom horns, Star Jewel.

Uncommon - Muzzle edit, Nose edit, Eye Shape Edit, Teeth Edit,

No Rarity - Paw shape.

Jewel Power - Light

Form & End date

End - Saturday, June 17th

This is a impress me contest; you must have answered at least ONE of the prompt questions.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Prompt Questions wrote:1- How do they use their power?

2- What is their life like? (Daily experiences or just overall)

3- Describe or draw a meaningfull experience they had

4- Describe or draw how they met their closest friend or Enemy

Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #150 - Open

Postby yung_sav » Wed May 31, 2023 2:44 am

Morkkk
ImageImage
yung_sav

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Wed May 31, 2023 5:10 am

HOLY HECCIN MARK BECAUSE THIS AESTHETIC IS MY WEAKNESSSS
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Wed May 31, 2023 10:31 am

"Child of stars, lost to world unknown.
Forget your fears, the light shall come.
Find your Sun, and remember my words.
Home might just be closer than you think."

Username: Gallifrey
Name: Lyra Hesper

My Story

“I still remember when I fell from the stars. It was dark, cold, like space often was; an endless cosmos of wonder and life. Until it wasn’t. My entire being was shaken, overtaken by a strange light. Separated from my brothers. I was lost, I was alone. I felt my own light begin to fade, the once expansive mass now reduced, contained somehow. I felt...trapped. What was this sensation? Everything felt...dark inside. Small. Solid. Wrong."
WIP

{Describe or draw how they met their closest friend or Enemy} < Doing this one

(Bonus Art by Fairy King)
Last edited by Gallifrey on Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairy king » Wed May 31, 2023 3:51 pm

Markin
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:46 pm

A baby has appeared!

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:29 am

Going to extend this to July 1st :3

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:46 am

Username: Dragontrix
Name: Celeste

Personality:
Loving - Family Oriented - Kind - Loyal - Playful
Overprotective - Overly Honest - Impulsive

Family

Vigdís - Mate
My darling mate, light of my life. Forever will I treasure the day we meet and how I managed to keep you. To be allowed the privilege to call you mine as I am yours. Oh how different lives we had lived but still you gave me pause, for with a single look you had captured my heart without me knowing it. That day in the forests you called home, the day we met for the very first time will always be one of the best of my life. Oh how you distrusted me but still I was caught in your gravity. I was a stranger in your territory but still you did nothing but help guide a lost soul back to civilization. You thought that would be it but oh I was smitten, just barely an adult and I was too curious for my own good. So I came back that very next day, this time with a map to make sure I could find you again. You must have thought me oh so annoying back then, this young sima just loitering in your forest and following you around. I do not know what made you give me a chance but oh how I treasure that you did. You started answering my babbling questions and all the random things I talked about. And for once I was the one carefully and attentively listening instead of being the one talking. You talked about your life, your parents and how both of them were no longer her even if in different ways. About the harsh life you lived and how much it required of a sima to live like you did. You were lonely, had not realized how much harder your way of life would be when one did not have a family to live it with. So after a while you realized it was not something you could do alone anymore. Oh, it took many months to get there but as winter grew every nearer you quietly told me you did not want to live alone anymore. So I welcomed you into our home with open arms and you came and you stayed. Even when spring returned you stayed. You came into my home, our home, and then you never left.
I remember those early days oh so fondly. Chisisi was still just a child and so very curious about you, for of course I had talked and talked about you when he was close by. My mother was still very much alive back then and very amused about the situation I had put myself in. Looking back I do not understand why she would let a complete stranger into her home when my brother was still so young but she did for that was the kind of person she was. She welcomed everyone who needed it into her home and you just happened to become the one that stayed, just like my brother.
I do not remember how long it took for the friendship we had made to grow into something more, longer than that first winter for sure but oh how age has blurred exactly when it happened. But it did and one day we both looked up and realized it had been so long we had loved each other we could not put a date on when it had happened. I remember my mother’s fond looks and Chisisi’s glee over the fact that you would stay and never leave. For you had become his sister just as much as I am. And so it carried on, love and closeness and a peaceful life I am forever thankful for.

It’s been many years since those early days now, many happy days and some not so good ones too. But still here we are, not quite so young anymore, either of us. But still we have lived a good life full of love and family. Seen Chisisi grow and find love and have his own kits. Seen those kits grow as we spoiled them rotten in the ways you can when it’s not your own children. Have had our dear nephews grow into adulthood and even find mates of their own along the way. Oh how odd it feels that so much time has passed but I wouldn't change them for the world.
May we forever stay by each other’s side, under the starlit skies as we wander the forests of your youth together. Only each other and the world to bear witness to our love.

Chisisi - Brother
Ah brother dearest, how I love you so. We did not have the easiest start in life even if you in a way had it worse. I am forever thankful you were too young to remember it. Our father was not a nice person and both our mother’s took the brunt of his uncaring nature and abandonment. I will forever thank my mother for taking you in when your own mother left this world, when you were still so young you had not even opened your eyes to take in the world for the first time. I thought myself so old and experienced, needing no one with my 10 years of life, but that first day I met you I knew with all my heart I would do anything for you.
And many a decade now we have lived and flourished, our family has grown as you did so very long ago now. Your children now adults in their own right with families of their own.
Our childhood seems so far away but yet so close some days.
I will forever cherish those early days but still I do so love our time now too. The silent peaceful twilights and dawns, the time we can just be in each other’s presence with no musts or obligations, just time to be there out under the sky together.
The times you have jokingly asked me about having children of my own, oh but I have to say I got more then enough of that taking care of your 3 when they were still kits. The trouble they could get into in those early days made me very happy to just be an aunt and not a mother. Meant I could hand them over when I felt done with them. Much more peaceful that way. But still I cherish that time now as they are all grown and I see how much an empty house pains you. If you do one day decide to have more brother dearest I will welcome them and you with open arms, as I always have.

Sareash - Mate in law
At first I did not know what to think of you, you who my dearest brother had such a fondness for. I knew you had a past you did not wish to talk about, even at such a young age as you two were back then. But as it turned out, it was not a past of dangers or wrong doings as I so suspected back in those days with my overprotective nature. No, it was a sad one filled with pain and loss. I still remember the day Chisisi came to me in tears after you finally got the courage to tell him. Oh how brave you were, to dare to try to find love and a family again after having been abandoned not one, but twice in your short years. I welcomed you with open arms after that, and not just because I saw how much my brother loved you. You needed it yourself just as much. Someone who believed you were enough just as you were. So we became that for you, my brother and me. It took a long time for you to truly trust it, not us, oh how you trusted us, with yourself and your heart. But the path your life had been on before did not make it easy to believe it could ever get better. But it did, oh how it did. Years and years of love and care and how you have flourished. 3 children and countless moments of laughter and kindness have brought you here today. A parent, a mate, and to me you are as much a sibling as my dear brother is.
May you forever stay that way.

Cecil - Nephew
You were always the most quiet one of your brothers, more laid back and content to just be. But I suppose you would be under the circumstances. Someone having only one eye, even for one born as such, would be more careful in their movements and how they took on the world. That is not to say you never joined your brother’s in their mischief because oh you very much did. But you were always much more careful in what you decided to do, nothing that might get any of you hurt or most importantly, caught. Oh how your parents despaired that part, they knew very well you sometimes joined your brothers but they could never prove it. Of course you still preferred your books even back then and still do. You would happily discuss anything and everything you had read with anyone that would listen and quite often it would be me, your brother’s always had too much energy to sit still and listen. Your parent’s did of course but they did not always have time so I always tried to give you mine. I still remember the first time you thanked me for listening. I will forever treasure that moment and I suspect you will too.
But like all children you grew and learned and your curiosity never waned. You flourished in school and its library and always seemed to want to go back there whenever you came home. Now you are well on your way towards that becoming a reality. I look forward to one day being able to address you as you deserve, Professor Cecil.

Orion - Nephew
Oh you little energetic trouble maker you. Though I suppose you aren’t so little anymore are you? Very much an adult now and with kids of your own on the way. Still makes me laugh to remember how my brother fretted over becoming a grandpa, thinks you much too young for it, not that he has a leg to stand on considering he wasn't very much older when Cecil was born. But I do suppose it would feel different when it’s your own child and not yourself. Personally I was joyous for your sake, that you had found someone that loved you as much as you loved them. Quinn is such a nice and calm soul, they are good for you. You needed that calm in your whirlwind of a life. Always on the move, finding any trouble you could from your very first step. Dragging your brother’s into your schemes and taking any chance to bend the rules. That part even I grew just a bit tired of, so from that part I can not deny my own relief that you have calmed down in recent years. Even if I never did say no to your pleas for play and fun, that was the harmless things. You did go too far a few times as you grew older. Thankfully you stopped and took time for yourself before you burnt any bridges that could not be rebuilt. Now we happily and with excitement wait to welcome your children into the family as well.

Seth - Nephew
What a curious life ýou lead young one, a good one I know but still an interesting one. Fate is a mysterious thing in what it brings us. For you, it put it at your doorstep, or more precisely, under it.
A pair of strangers just there one morning and the kind soul you are, so much like the rest of the family, you welcomed them into your home and heart with open arms. You have always been such a nice kid, helping your parents, brothers and even me and Vigdís whenever you got the chance. You got so much enjoyment out of it, took every chance to help you could. At school with any of your classmates that needed help. Out in town whenever there was someone that needed help for whatever reason and as soon as you got old enough you started volunteering for the town's organization that helped those whose life had taken a harder path, those that did not have enough. But never did you forget your family, no matter how much you did for everyone else. Always welcoming any chance to spend time with the rest of the family in any way they so wished. You never did do well alone, much too social for it. But you never had to be, me and the rest of the family made sure of that, even when you left home to make your own start in life we made sure to be there for you whenever you needed it. But now you have a family of your own and never have to be alone again. Aiden and Maipe are good for you, keeps you in check and makes sure you never forget to take care of yourself too in your whirlwind of a life to take care of others.

Aiden - Seth’s Boyfriend
Maipe - Aiden’s Brother

We always knew you existed, your family. The primals far out in the woods, that sometimes appeared out of nowhere to slink into our hardware stores and maybe a supermarket to buy things you could not make yourself. Your family members brought things to trade with the few simas that would accept their goods and then used that money for whatever you needed at the time. A peaceful but hard life I understand it was, but I suppose any life can be hard if you do not have the help from a modern community. Even for one born into our world. But I also know you were happy and I am forever sorry for the tragedy that led you to where you are today.
I still remember that day, the summer had been unnaturally hot, and very very dry. I remember the whole town being this weird mix of orange and grey. Nothing green anywhere you looked that was not someone's potted plants. All the news talked about were the numerous wildfires spread out across the country. So much destruction and death, no simas that the news could report of course but so many wild animals that had not been able to escape in time. We were all so saddened then, it was far from the happy time to spend with family that summer usually was.
And then one day, some time after the worst wildfire our area had ever had so close, you two appeared. A morning like any other you were just there in Seth’s front yard and he took you in just like that, the pure soul he is. But we, the rest of the family also took you in as our own, provided you with anything you could ever wish for. For the thing that had brought you to us is something no person should ever have to experience. You lost your whole family all at once, but we all took you into our. Gave you a home again, safety, security and most importantly, we gave you love. And you thrived, oh how you thrived.
I saw as your relationships with dear Seth grew and progressed. Turned from cautious respect to friendship and even love. How you Aiden started to fall for his kindness and unconditional affection and how you started to return it. How you young Maipe started to appreciate everything he would do for you. Watched sadly how for awhile it turned to jealousy as Seth took more of your brother’s attention then you were comfortable with. But in time even that past and now you truly are a family you 3, full of love and everything a family should be. And oh how thankful I am that even with the harsh blow fate struck you, you can once again be happy.

Quinn - Orion's Mate

The Prompt for "Describe or draw how they met their closest friend or Enemy" was answered in the section for her mate :3
Plan on doing more of the prompts tho if I have the energy for it.
Last edited by Dragontrix on Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬