Based on Click to view
Artist gecko [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #148 - Frostbitten Weasel- WINNER

Postby gecko » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:39 am

Edits:
    NR hairless ear tips (can not pass to kits)
    NR Expression edit
    UC pupil edit
    UC chest fur edit

Username: Chamrosh 697363
Síma name: Vilja
Síma gender: Female
Last edited by gecko on Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #148 - Frostbitten Weasel

Postby Cherryfreeze » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:09 am

Username + CS ID;; Cherryfreeze -530242
Name: Aspen
Prompt;; Aspen absolutely loves to make tunnels in snow! he likes sliding through and feel the chill on his tummy as he makes his way through them, and how vast a network he could make if given enough time and space to do so. Aspen also enjoys being able to pop out of them to surprise his friends when they stop by to visit! afterwords showing off any new additions to his tunnels if there happened to be more done by the time they came 'round again.

Aspen finds making snow tunnels to be a relaxing sort of task, when the only sounds around him are just the crunching of snow, and if the weather is too bad, the occasional birdsong from the nearby trees. Aspen sometimes pulls his friends to come help him build his tunnels, and even if not much gets done, hanging around both his friends and his tunnels always brings a big smile to his face.
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:56 am

Síma name: Vilja
    Síma gender: Female

Vilja likes building snow structures during winter. With her thick fur, and icy abilities (what's ice rather than just very cold water?) she's more resistant to the cold than most, and why not take more use of the fun weather and pretty backdrop to the environment than to get to spend more time outside?

While Vilja's not exactly an expert at it, every time winter hits, she brings some of her friends to build some sort of structure. Between the practice they've all had at it, having a group to work together, and using a little bit of ice powers to hold it all together, she can produce very functional structures complete for sitting in; even being able to manage separate rooms (albeit with strange shapes because of the need for everything to be domed, and thus most of the rooms being semi-circular).

If it's cold enough, it's even possible to make tiny fires inside, because the amount of heat will be just enough for the snow to melt, only to refreeze within a few seconds into an even more sturdy sheet of ice. You have to be very sparing with it, and ideally have the help of a sima with fire powers too so they can keep it in check, but it's even possible to make the structures a little warmer than outside too!

On top of that, you can even use sheets of ice to make little windows. They have to be very narrow so that the weight of the roof can be spread out properly, but it's very nice being able to look straight up while in a temporary building.

The best part of it all is that because it's temporary, by the time the local authorities have noticed it, it's already disappeared via melting; and if Vilja decides to make one entirely using her powers in the summer, she can get rid of it quickly again. It's very entertaining to see their reactions to it.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:31 pm

Chamrosh wrote: