Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

Stars #2004

Postby Mythz » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:22 pm

who have they gotten all ready and dressed-up for?
thank you to Kris Dreemurr for suggesting 'lovecore'

Ends march 17th at 10am aest

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: cinnamon spotted tabby with irregular white
Edits: [nr] expression, accessories, animal companion
[c] eye shape, smaller tail, ear placement, ear tufts, fangs, min fur
Owner:
Last edited by Mythz on Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2004

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:28 pm

oops I edited past the deadline, ignore this lol
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:35 pm

Username: Vinson
Cat Name: Hummingbirdheart
Clan: clan of the broken night
Prompt:

of all the cats her heart could have fallen for, it had chosen the hardest in the clan to impress. despite working closely together as den guards, hummingbirdheart still found herself unsteady on her paws, felt her heart thrum, felt her whiskers quiver and her skin prickle. eveningbriar was everything she could have dreamed of and more when she left her comfortable home to join the clan on the streets of the city. some might say she was a soft kittypet, but she had a talent for nurturing, for loving, for caring. she was patient and thoughtful and kind - traits that eveningbriar often lacked. and so hummingbird found herself playing with the kits of the clan on one end of the den while evening batted her eyes at their mothers on the other, paying no attention to her whatsoever. still, her heart sung when that hot glare shone her way occasionally. eveningbriar was perfect. and hummingbirdheart was not going to let her slip away. she was going to noticed.

and so she slipped on her old kittypet sweater, still fluffy and cozy and warm, got all dolled up and ready, and gave a small stretch, whisking out her tail, as eveningbriar stepped into the nursery. the kits around her stumbled out of a sleepy haze and started to bat at her sweater, purring and laughing, and hummingbirdheart shot a glance at evening out of the side of her eye, flicking her ear back and then glancing at the kits once more. she purred back, crouching down to give honeykit a playful swipe and brushing noses with the small tortie kit. chancing a quick look back at eveningbriar, she was pleased to see the usually calm and collected molly standing agape, blush rising to her cheeks, her classic smirk fallen from her face. hummingbird smiled and felt her chest grow warm - it had worked! evening had finally noticed her! she wanted to laugh. they had spent the last ten moons together, hummingbird stepping on eggshells and sneaking glances and hoping ; and all it took in the end was a dumb pink kittypet sweater.
Last edited by Vinson on Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:05 pm

Username: Goatmom
Cat Name:Rosecurl
Clan: Grove Clan
Prompt:
She is going to tell her mate, Ashsoot, that she has finally found a surrogate / donor for their kits. They have been dreaming of kits for moons.

Ashsoot

Edited to add a link if anyone wants to see who would be her mate.)
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:32 pm

Username: yutashu
Cat Name: Taffyswirl (Taffy)
Clan: Stubclan
Prompt Themselves, and for their birthday. Taffyswirl is very big on self care!
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:15 pm

Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Cat Name: Larksong
Clan: Cavernclan
Prompt: Larksong is all dolled up and ready to bring her soft loving self on over to the elders den, and even visit elders of neighbouring clans! Why would she get all prettied up for that, you may ask? Well, many older cats this time of year are watching the younger cats frolic about with their loved ones, while aching for their own- many of them find themselves alone after a harsh leafbare. And so, Lark will doll herself up and go bring trinkets and flowers to any cats she comes across that are without company and seem downtrodden, and she won’t stop until she at least sees a grin! This line of work requires ones finest clothing, she would know first hand! It’s all harmless, and comes purely from her desire to see others thrive! She even brings about her sweet little support companion, Effie!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:09 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Love-struck Calypso | "Calypso" or "Callie" for short
Clan: The Principality
Prompt: She's after her heart manifested in the physical, beautifully fluffy, cream-colored form known as Spirited Pansy. Pansy, for short. (I'm gonna rename Lavenderlight to Spirited Pansy eventually-)

Love-struck Calypso had gotten her name by the way she looked at life. Some cats would say she had a rose-colored Romantic perspective on the world. Like everything was glazed with sweet, sweet honey. She would've agreed. But as the kit grew up, the name became more of a mockery than a title for a romance princess. The sheen over reality dissipated and left her at a loss. Her quaint village was full of foolish and immature tomcats who broke open her heart time after time, with less remorse than a mid-winter blizzard. Callie had had enough of boys, if she was being quite frank. So she hopped on the bandwagon of the Principality...well, more of she moved to the village near their camp, but it's all the same in the end. Callie figured instead of being hurt by the bullies of the world, why not fight back!

Moons passed, and she found her place in the village. Calypso had become their lovely potter, making bowls and pestles and mortars. Anything you needed, she'd happily get it sculpted and baked in no time! Everything was going swell, until the Principality sent a cat to fetch some ceramics one sunny, warm afternoon. They had done this before, but something was new.

The golden cat daintily parted the curtain to Callie's clay-laboratory.

Maybe it was the way the pristine golden light filtered through the flaxen cat's luxurious fur.

She stepped into the building and tilted her head.

Or perhaps it was the way her bright, orangey amber eyes sent the most enticing shivers down Callie's spine, that blossomed warmly in her chest, which caused her gaze to soften, and her ears to practically melt down to the floor with the amount of heat in them.

The cat opened her cute, white-accented mouth and asked a question the potter never heard, as she was too lost in the way her muzzle moved, and her ears swiveled around, ever vigilant. The new cat took a little step forward and asked again.

Calypso realized she was being spoken too and blinked, shaking her fluffy head. For a third time, the query was asked by the lovely angelic being in front of the increasingly awkward cat.

"Do you have any shallow bowls for kits to drink out of?"

Calypso nodded fervently, the lights and shadows blending in her vision. She stumbled to her backroom, her paws feeling like tiny mice skittering across the dirt floor, and out she came with a selection of bowls for her visitor.

The cat picked a simple and tiny bowl with an outward facing lip, and walked to the curtain door, pausing, a question in her amber eyes.

Calypso was glued to the spot, heart racing faster than a newborn stream going downhill.

"Are you doing anything tonight? I've heard the Retired cats talking about something like an eclipse. I was just wondering it you're into that kinda stuff. Sounds very beautiful, don't you think? We could meet at the edge of the village...If you want, of course."

Callie inhaled sharply, and tried her very best to stay calm and not blurt out anything embarrassing. "Uh, yeah, and an egg clips sounds uh...cool. I guess." Of course, in her hour of need, embarrassing was the only thing she could do. She tried a smile, but it felt more like a pained grimace.

The cat smiled with the warmth of a thousand suns and simply said, "I'll see you tonight. And I'm Spirited Pansy, by the way. Pansy for short." And then she was gone.

As the day passed on, all Calypso could think about what her stupid dorky response to that question. Why did she have to be so awkward infront of such a cute cat? Maybe she shouldn't go on this...date, was it? Wait, was this a date?

Love-struck Calypso was in the middle of packing up an order and stopped in her tracks. It was a date. A date?! Oh my stars, she had to get ready! She-She had to prepare lines and compliments, and what food to bring? Were they bringing food? Oh gosh, she didn't care, for goodness’s sake, she had a date!

And right then and there, Callie took a literal leap for joy. She quickly packed up the last of the items and went into her backroom to search for accessories and an outfit. A soft pink sweater was the main item of clothing she owned, so the feline put it on, and bedazzled her ears with some earrings, and a cute heart necklace as a bonus. On her way to the edge of her village, she passed by the flower shop, and picked up a quick rose for her new love. Her steps were sprung with happiness, her head bobbed with infatuation, and her tail danced with pure, unbridled love. None of those stinky boys from her past had ever made her feel this way. Like she was constantly walking on fluffy clouds, or soaring through the sky on golden wings. Love-struck Calypso had finally lived up to her name. She was completely, without a single doubt, and most definitely love-struck as can be.

As the feline got to the edge of the village, she saw Spirited Pansy, Pansy for short, patiently awaiting her arrival.

The cats met up and Callie was led to a grassy hill, where they watched the stars shine and the eclipse pass. She had no idea what to say, or how to say it, but she didn't really need to. Pansy seemed to enjoy her company, even if that company was socially awkward and a complete and utter dork. This was all either of them needed, and they loved it.
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──✧── ⊱ a fickle reckless thing !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:52 am

username: faelyn
    cat name: zena
    clan: faerie!!
    prompt: click the butterfly <3
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:17 pm

Username: LiLi041
Cat Name: Camilla
Clan: Lissidom
Prompt: Camilla has gotten all dressed up for a date with her boyfriend, Maurus. Today was their one moon anniversary, and they were going to go out and watch the sunset together.

A big romantic, she would bring along a rose and wear a pink sweater and necklace. Maurus would bring a fish, their favorite meal to eat, and one that symbolized fortune and blessings. Milte, her squirrel companion and their matchmaker, would accompany them quietly.

Both she and Maurus loved two-leg items, with Maurus treasuring his fish-pendant collar, and her always bringing along her heart-patterned sweater and necklace. After the sun had set and the moon had risen, they would go out into a two-leg night-market amidst the moonlight and see what they could find!
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:13 pm

everyones entries are so adorable!! i loved reading them all <3
    I would like to give RU's to both Vinson and quirky;. Vinson, your entry was very adorable and I love the connection between the two! And quirky, your entry is so sweet and I love the bond that quickly formed between Pansy and Calypso!
    I'd also like to give an HM to both ~Arokai*Rokujo~ and LiLi041 !

finally, i'd like to award this kitty to faelyn! I loved your entry a lot, your use of descriptive language and imagery is always breathtaking! <3

faelyn wrote:
    username: faelyn
    cat name: zena
    clan: faerie!!
    prompt: click the butterfly <3
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups