Username: RealCipher
Artist: Inkeyu
Hellund Name: Kalodorus
Summoning Star: 4
Traits Displayed: R/Y/O flames, dark colors, horse coat color/pattern, wings,
Genetics: CFc/DCc/Stc/Spc/Fxc/HCc/Ssc/Xfu/Ltu/Dpu/Tsu/Hr/WSr/Fer
Favorite Treat: Marshmallows
Summoning Ritual:

I was on my way home, walking back after taking a look through the store. I had not found anything, since there was nothing I wanted in particular. The sun was setting as well as fog was slowly setting in. I wrap my arms around myself, the mist making the air cool. My head turned to look down towards the ground after walking for a while, but then I saw the shine of something. At first my response was delayed, then I stopped and backed up. I bent over and searched through the grass, brushing my fingers through. Eventually I found what I was looking for, the object that was hidden, yet the shine had given a clear “I am here.” A four-point star would be lying in my two hands. I took the star, quickening my pace that I walked at towards home.

Fumbling for my keys and then opening for door, I took off the scarf wrapped around my neck and placed in on the rack by the door, and then I closed the door behind me. I put my keys away again, and then looked back to the star. Still there, still in my hand. I looked up, taking a moment to think. I did not plan to find a star today, but I happened to be lucky enough to come across one regardless. I had the lights on still, and started the fireplace with only a little flame just to emit enough warmth, since the outside air had caused the inside air to cool down as well, even if not as much. I lay out a woven blanket on the floor, and then look for what to put around the star. I began with the middle this time, deciding to grab a small sewing kit. Each time I grabbed something, I came back to put it down. Now with the middle out of the way, I looked for what to represent the four points. I grabbed my collection of feathers that was in a red bottle. Then, I decided to use my scarf as well. Next, I placed my peacock butterfly in a frame down. One left. I kept searching drawers, but sat down on a chair, deciding to think about it rather than grab things at random. I leaned back, and glanced at the small flames burning the wood in the fireplace. I began to associate it with other words. I thought carefully.

Fire
Bright
Warm
Light
Burning
Campfire
Marshmallows

I get up and grab a bag of marshmallows from the pantry. Rift of Dawn had been watching me think and walk around, collecting items. I could tell he was waiting for me to summon a new friend. He is still and makes no fuss, the patient one. Sometimes I consider that Rift may have come up with an answer to a question I get before I figure it out on my own. Even if he could talk, he most likely would not share the answer anyways, as if he knows for a fact that if I can do it on my own, then I will. Setting the bag of marshmallows down, I also reached over and put the star as well. I took a last glance at it before crawling closer to the objects I had set down. I closed my eyes, looked down, focusing. Then the words came to me, so I began.

I welcome you here,
new friend.
I will give you a home,
beyond the end.
My care for you as we are companions,
will be greater than that of even the largest Canyons.

I opened my eyes. I tilted my head to myself after saying the words, and then I noticed something. The fire in the fireplace was becoming slightly bigger on its own, dancing rapidly, until suddenly they extinguished themself out of nowhere. I was distracted by this odd behavior of the flames, when something had touched my shoulder from behind simultaneously to the fire disappearing. A gentle nudge, it was. For a while I thought it was Rift, but then I saw he was still sitting on the opposite side of the roof. I turn around.

There stood a Flametail Hellund. We looked at each other until the Hellund walked around me to rip open the marshmallow bag and dig in. By seeing that, I knew I made a good choice. The Hellund, Kalodourus, would showed the wing span whilst nibbling on the marshmallows, though eventually deciding to be done. I smiled at the sight.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flametail Hellund #59

Postby RealCipher » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:41 am

Username: RealCipher
Summoning Ritual:

I was on my way home, walking back after taking a look through the store. I had not found anything, since there was nothing I wanted in particular. The sun was setting as well as fog was slowly setting in. I wrap my arms around myself, the mist making the air cool. My head turned to look down towards the ground after walking for a while, but then I saw the shine of something. At first my response was delayed, then I stopped and backed up. I bent over and searched through the grass, brushing my fingers through. Eventually I found what I was looking for, the object that was hidden, yet the shine had given a clear “I am here.” A four-point star would be lying in my two hands. I took the star, quickening my pace that I walked at towards home.

Fumbling for my keys and then opening for door, I took off the scarf wrapped around my neck and placed in on the rack by the door, and then I closed the door behind me. I put my keys away again, and then looked back to the star. Still there, still in my hand. I looked up, taking a moment to think. I did not plan to find a star today, but I happened to be lucky enough to come across one regardless. I had the lights on still, and started the fireplace with only a little flame just to emit enough warmth, since the outside air had caused the inside air to cool down as well, even if not as much. I lay out a woven blanket on the floor, and then look for what to put around the star. I began with the middle this time, deciding to grab a small sewing kit. Each time I grabbed something, I came back to put it down. Now with the middle out of the way, I looked for what to represent the four points. I grabbed my collection of feathers that was in a red bottle. Then, I decided to use my scarf as well. Next, I placed my peacock butterfly in a frame down. One left. I kept searching drawers, but sat down on a chair, deciding to think about it rather than grab things at random. I leaned back, and glanced at the small flames burning the wood in the fireplace. I began to associate it with other words. I thought carefully.

Fire
Bright
Warm
Light
Burning
Campfire
Marshmallows

I get up and grab a bag of marshmallows from the pantry. Rift of Dawn had been watching me think and walk around, collecting items. I could tell he was waiting for me to summon a new friend. He is still and makes no fuss, the patient one. Sometimes I consider that Rift may have come up with an answer to a question I get before I figure it out on my own. Even if he could talk, he most likely would not share the answer anyways, as if he knows for a fact that if I can do it on my own, then I will. Setting the bag of marshmallows down, I also reached over and put the star as well. I took a last glance at it before crawling closer to the objects I had set down. I closed my eyes, looked down, focusing. Then the words came to me, so I began.

I welcome you here,
new friend.
I will give you a home,
beyond the end.

I opened my eyes. I tilted my head to myself after saying the words, and then I noticed something. The fire in the fireplace was becoming slightly bigger on its own, dancing rapidly, until suddenly they extinguished themself out of nowhere. I was distracted by this odd behavior of the flames, when something had touched my shoulder from behind simultaneously to the fire disappearing. A gentle nudge, it was. For a while I thought it was Rift, but then I saw he was still sitting on the opposite side of the roof. I turn around.

There stood a Flametail Hellund. We looked at each other until the Hellund walked around me to rip open the marshmallow bag and dig in. By seeing that, I knew I made a good choice. The Hellund, Kalodourus, would showed the wing span whilst nibbling on the marshmallows, though eventually deciding to be done. I smiled at the sight.

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flametail Hellund #59

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:50 am

RealCipher wrote:Username: RealCipher
Summoning Ritual:

Fire
Bright
Warm
Light
Burning
Campfire
Marshmallows

I welcome you here,
new friend.
I will give you a home,
beyond the end.

Thank you! Beautifully done! Please take good care of Kalodorus. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me