Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Adopts #765-768

Postby Placebo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

Backstory wrote:The first thing one of the shelter workers said when the informant brought these two in was "Ma'am, that's a bear." She's definitely right-- all we need is a tiger to complete this due of a mini lion and bear!

The sweet abyssinian purebred male with a collar had a microchip, but when we called the owner they said they were giving him up! They left the country and didn't plan on coming back for him. Poor guy ): The black bear cat is a stray through and through, but he's definitely never let that stop him from growing! He's a big boy.

The two also came in with two kittens the pair also seem very attentive to, which is super sweet to see, especially since we found the group around father's day! The two males were wary around each other before they decided to tolerate each other's presence for the kittens' sakes. They both have such lovely dispositions (especially with how they dote on the two rowdy kittens)-- perfect for any sort of family!

Happy Father's Day! Been itching to do this but I missed my chance last year oof

I thought to myself "wow these look familiar" and man they are mirrors to my mother's day adopt from two years ago lmao

These are all fan-based kiddos, brownie points if you can guess their inspiration

You're welcome to try out for all but can only win up to one of the adults and one of the kittens (so two in total)

All competitions can include extras of your choice and may boost your chance of winning.

Current End Date: Two Weeks from Father's Day

just an extra field you can add in your form- will neither detract or add to your chances of winning!

Code: Select all
[b]What character are they based off of?:[/b]

765 wrote:Competition: What type of role model do other cats and dogs see him as? (Max word limit 400 words)

[b]I'm trying out for 765![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Collar:[/b] Gold
[b]What type of Role Model is He?:[/b]

766 wrote:Competition: Choose his eye color and tell me what his biggest "dad" moment was! (Max word limit 400 words)

[b]I'm trying out for 766![/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Collar:[/b] Microchipped
[b]Eye Color:[/b] (Can only choose [i]one[/i] out of these: Copper, Orange, Yellow, Gold, Green, Hazel)
[b]Biggest "Dad" Moment:[/b] (400 words max)

767 wrote:Competition: This black and white bicolor generally gets along with their friend, but what's gotten them so annoyed this time?

[b]I'm trying out for 767![/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Why are they so peeved with 768?:[/b] (400 words max)

768 wrote:Competition: What does this silver tabby enjoy most in their day?

[b]I'm trying out for 768![/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]What do they enjoy most in their typical day?:[/b] (400 words max)

Genes:

765 Abyssinian:
Cinnamon Ticked (green eyes)
---

766 Penang Bobtail Mix:
Black w/ Low White
Shortened tail has a 30% chance of passing to offspring.
---

767 Penang Bobtail Mix:
Black and White Bicolor
Shortened tail has a 30% chance of passing to offspring.

768 Domestic Shorthair
Blue Silver Shaded Tabby
---
Last edited by Placebo on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopts #765-768

Postby /Aster/ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:36 pm

I'm trying out for 768!
Username: BlueThrush
Name: Atticus
Sex: Male
Collar: Microchipped
What do they enjoy most in their typical day?:
Atticus is a kitten of simple joys and one such example other than annoying his adopted brother is story time. But not just any old story Atticus has taken a liking to books. Mystery, History, or Science fiction the genre doesn't really matter he loves them all. In the evening he has taken to sitting with shelter employees and reading. He's gotten so fast in fact that he's usually even done before they turn the page. Though he does note it is quite annoying when he doesn't get to finish. His favorite book is the one he was named for. Despite his fondness for it, he recognizes there's something sad about it but he loves it none the less. On a typical day, Atticus can be found perched on the shoulder of some employee absorbing a new book enjoying the twists and turns of a new story.
Last edited by /Aster/ on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:01 am

I'm trying out for 767!
    ImageUsername: Wolfiedog3
    Name: Ahish
    Sex: Female
    Collar: Microchipped // Wears Purple Floral Bandanna at the Flower Shop
    Why are they so peeved with 768?: Ahish doesn't get angry at #768 very often, but when he does, it's typically for a good reason of course. This time, they bothered Ahish to the point of extreme anger. Ahish had been tried from playing with them all day yesterday and just wanted some time to rest, however, it seemed that they just continued on playing even after Ahish told them they were too tired to play. He cares very deeply about his friend, however, sometimes he just gets too tired and can't really with them. He does feel bad when he gets mad, but sometimes they need to chill out while he is sleepy. They will need up saying sorry to them soon since they do really feel bad and don't want them to stay mad before they are taken to their new homes.
    Personality: Ahish is a very odd kitten. Most are either seen as playful or often sleeping, while Ahish is kind of more mature than most kittens. He is most often seen helping out the best he can with the others in the flower shop. He enjoys laying in the shop windows too, watching as people walk in and out, and just on the street. He's extremely calm and often found to be a very tired boy. He's more of an introvert than anything else, people aren't very interesting to him and he's more of wondering what keeps the flowers alive really. Wondering what keeps life going. He's in his own head, daydreaming, never truly there, of course, he is there when his friend is around, however, so he actually is alive and awake around his friend or the males who raised him, as well as his foster mother, who was a sweet dog.
    Short Story: Ahish was taken from the shelter, but not to be adopted right away. They seemed sweet to others of course but often tried to run away given the chance. It was unknown at the time why, but his fosters thought it to be of loneliness. They wanted to teach him it was okay to be outside and not to be scared of being out there, so of course, they had some help from their own pets. One of those pets was a beautiful female hound that just peaked Ahish interest. Her name was Rosalind, a red and white girl who had scars on her face, to which Ahish wanted to ask questions about when they first met. Rosalind ran away a lot when she first got to her new home, being she had tried so long to get away from the dog pit that had kept her stuck for such a long time. However, after a while, she learned that she was finally safe and wanted to help others who thought they weren't safe. Ahish was one of them, so she wanted to help him.
    They worked on why he shouldn't try running when he was outside, but sometimes not knowing a reason doesn't help. Rosalind also realized that Ahish had horrible nightmares and would wake up crying and needed to be cuddled. She would make sure he was safe and wanted him to know that, so he would hopefully learn that it isn't all so bad.
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:09 am

I'm trying out for 766!
Username: WolfTales
Name: Kodiak
Eye Color: Gold
What character are they based off of?: Kuroino?
Biggest "Dad" Moment:
Kodiak's biggest dad moment happened before he got caught and brought into the shelter. He had been searching through the trash can for some food when he suddenly found something..interesting.

Kodiak had put his finding on his head and strut around asking passerby if he looked glamorous, in a high pitched voice. Then when they tried to answer he would interrupt and say, "of course I do!"

What he had found were hair extensions that some human had thrown out, luckily for him.
Last edited by WolfTales on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:03 pm

I'm trying out for 768!
Username: .River.
Name: Jasper
What do they enjoy most in their typical day?:
Jasper goes through is days doing his best to enjoy life and live to the fullest, but sometimes that doesn't always happen. But there always seems to be one part of his day that never changes, and it always makes him happy to experience it. This activity even when his days are at there worst, always makes him smile and feel happy. A few things are close to being as good as this daily occurrence, but just aren't as good. Things that he really enjoys in his day are hanging out with his dad's, and his friend. They always can brighten up a sorrowful day, or make a great day even better. But hanging out with them still isn't as great as his favorite thing of the day. A day could be miserable, but can always end on a great note when he gets to experience his favorite activity. By now I'm sure your wondering what this activity is that's better than spending time with family, you'll learn of it soon enough. This activity is even better than getting a brand new toy, although Jasper does love his toys. This activity is fulfilling and fun, always a joy to Jasper. This grand activity can go by many names, but Jasper likes to just call it feeding time. But more specifically, final feeding time also known as dinner. You may be wondering, isn't it just like morning feeding time or breakfast? Well kind of, but it doesn't have as big as an effect as dinner. Jasper finds dinner better as when breakfasts happens, the day is only beginning. Good and bad things can happen, but at dinner most bad and good things have happened. All Jasper has to worry of is sleeping and eating. It's a calm way to finish a day, and it's special to Jasper. (306)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:47 pm

I'm trying out for 766!
Username: Dragonheart48
Name: wip
Eye Color: Green
Biggest "Dad" Moment: (400 words max)
wip
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:27 pm

I'm trying out for 767!
Username: Spiritstar3
Name: Gohi
What character are they based off of? Gochi or Come-Come from Chi’s Sweet Home
Why are they so peeved with 768?: He usually loves being around Chia but...she’s just so loud! Like right now, for example, she’s being terribly loud about how much she loves butterflies. They’re stuck in a cage, for cryin out loud! Well, not stuck, and because there’s such a big tom with them they’re in a large cage, but...He doesn’t like it when Chia raises her voice, and doesn’t understand why she’s even talking about butterflies. No way could she see one out a window...

I'm trying out for 768!
Username: Spiritstar3
Name: Chia
Sex: Female
What character are they based off of? Chi from Chi’s Sweet Home.
What do they enjoy most in their typical day?: Being with Gohi! Well, that and getting to meet other cats, and even meeting dogs, so long as they’re nice. This is done by going out on a harness and leash, which she is getting used to. She likes animal friendly parks, and even the dog park because there’s dogs there, of course. She also likes food and belly rubs, surprisingly, because some of the staff have been showing her it isn’t scary. She also, of course, enjoys naps, and seeing the boy Yoshi. She hopes he’ll take her and Gohi home! Or at least her, because he and his parents have been talking about it.

(i tried out for both, but winning either will make me happy)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:45 am

I'm trying out for 767!
    Username:
    Name:
    Why are they so peeved with 768?: (400 words max)

Skeet mork
jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:09 am

I'm trying out for 766!
Username: KittyandCat
Name: Arthur (A Welsh and Celtic name that means strong as a bear)
Eye Color: Copper
Biggest "Dad" Moment:
Arthur chuckled to himself before walking over to the two kittens he'd been taken care of. "Hey!" he called to the two, causing them to look up from their play-fight. "wanna hear a joke?" he smiled, hardly able to stop from laughing. The young, black-and-white tom groaned. "Not again" he muttered. His sibling had a different reaction, though. "Yes please!" they purred. "What do sprinters eat before a race? Nothing; they fast!" he replied, bursting out laughing. "Oh lord" the grumpy tom responded, watching his foster father roll on the ground.

I'm trying out for 767!
Username: KittyandCat
Name: Felix
Why are they so peeved with 768?:
Felix's glare hardened as his playful sibling's giggling changed from quiet under-the-breathe laughter to uncontrollable snickering. "It's not even that funny" he huffed, glancing away from his two embarrassing family members. "H-hey" his friend got up, attempting to control her laughter. "Did you hear the rumor about butter?" they said, snorting. "What?" he hissed. "no!?" "Well I'm not going to spread it!" they replied, laughing hard. Felix could hear his father laughing harder. "Are you kidding me?" he hissed under his breath.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me