Vil'deerian Hound : CXIX : Rae by Scoinwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vil'deerian Hound : CXIX : Rae

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:37 pm

This old gal is looking for a quiet place to settle down, somewhere she can see the sky

Ranger 9 wrote:Username: ranger 9
Name: Rae
What's her ideal home?: somewhere where she can raise her grandchildren to be strong and happy
Has she collected anything on her travels?: Rae has collected a family. She met her mate when they were both young and, though he isn't her partner any more, they still have a good relationship. When her daughter and son in-law passed away in a tragic accident she took in her two grandsons. The boys were young enough not to remember much of their parents but the sense of loss had not escaped them. They take fiercely to protecting their grandmother now, hardly leaving her side and helping her navigate rough terrain.
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vil'deerian Hound : CXIX : Up For Adoption

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Username: Spirit18
What's her ideal home?: A home with loving companions, both dogs and people. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry one here and there, and someone to make them smile. And, it's always great to get on the road, and go places. She'd enjoy the traveling her companions would do, she thought life on the streets was the life for her, but she was proven wrong one faithful afternoon when she met the companions that will stick with her till the end.
Has she collected anything on her travels?: She has, in fact she's wearing one of them! She collects collars, bandanas, and necklaces on her travels, one for each place she visits. The one she's currently wearing is the one she earned for being a good dog at the vet, it was her first time at the vet to. She's been to many places. Not only on the trips with her companions, but when she was roaming the streets too.
Art: xXx
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:08 am

Username: onelyrics pets
What's her ideal home?: Ats a young pup she was always fascinated by the sky and what's beyond the mountains. Her parents always raised her to have big dreams, and always saw to it so they'd come true. when we was all grown up, she tucked her Bandana that the tribe gave her at her birth as a luck charm, gift, and something to keep her warm and she fell in love with it ever since.
She set out to head to the mountains
and she met A lot of creatures. Hostile, passive, weird, and etc.
On her Journey she Met Cylex, Redcoat and Pyre, Who gladly housed her and attended to her health and food/thirst for how long she needed. She and Redcoat became best friends, and so Red convinced the same 2 boys to help her on the journey, so they did.
They stopped every other night to watch the stars and how sky touches the ground at their destination, in one perfect spot They could see Northern lights (right?) almost so close it felt like they could touch them.
Cylex took some personal time too to teach her the basic survival kit she'd need if any creature attacked her. They helped her reach the mountains he longed to see and cross.
After all that she found a nice quiet place Not far from the mountain top, it was peaceful and quiet, there was plenty of food and water for her, and the view of the open sky was perfect.
Almost every night she would climb a little higher to get to a perfect spot where she purposely made a nest, she lays in her next so she could be comfy and just enjoys the view.
Has she collected anything on her travels?: Gems and jewls, some leafs, or odd looking rocks at look like something, and a pendant she guards with her life. And she adopted a Ferret baby who has lost his home and family to predators, or perhaps even monsters.
Art: Working on it Might take a while cause I have to draw color and shade 4 canines, and even add a background oh Goodness XD

My forum will officially apply to the character only if I win the adoption. I will not leave my marks and creativity traces to someone else. and I will only keep my art if I win the adoption. I DON'T do Free gifts for random people (friends only yo) XD

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:56 am

Bump!!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Username: ranger 9
What's her ideal home?: somewhere where she can raise her grandchildren to be strong and happy
Has she collected anything on her travels?: Rae has collected a family. She met her mate when they were both young and, though he isn't her partner any more, they still have a good relationship. When her daughter and son in-law passed away in a tragic accident she took in her two grandsons. The boys were young enough not to remember much of their parents but the sense of loss had not escaped them. They take fiercely to protecting their grandmother now, hardly leaving her side and helping her navigate rough terrain.
The next sentance is false. The sentance before this is true.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:20 pm

judging soon
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Good luck ^^
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Ranger 9 wrote:Username: ranger 9

Congrats, she's yours! I was expecting like, material goods for her collection, but man I really liked how you surprised me and went with family instead ^^
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vil'deerian Hound : CXIX : Rae

Postby Ranger 9 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:57 am

thanks!!
The next sentance is false. The sentance before this is true.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me