Based on Click to view
Artist AvocadoLawyer [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragon Pillowtail || Open

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:42 am

"I breathe fire from within my lungs as it dominates the night."

Welcome to this simple little dragon pillowtail. I was doing a faded red with swirls and it just inspired me to make this little guy, so hopefully, you guys like them. Now, in order to bring home this guy you are going to need to answer the prompt and as well fill out the rest of the prompt.

Prompt: "Create a folk story about this Pillowtail. No requirements besides try to make it themed around dragons."

Username:
Name:
Song:
Art: (This is Optional but highly encouraged.):

This ends Sept 12th. Also the art should be of the Pillotail. ;)
Last edited by AvocadoLawyer on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Pillowtail || Open

Postby Twisted Wolf » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:52 am

Username: Twisted Wolf
Name: Twisted
Prompt Answer: There was once an small dragon lived he in a cave, taunted he was though this dragon was brave small Pillow tail had no wings.
Song: Skillet Monster
Last edited by Twisted Wolf on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:49 pm

TwistedWolf

Ah, by art I mean you creating art of the Pillowtail that you are trying out for. :)

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:40 am

Oh xD Ok
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby izxy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:14 am

Username:
Unfunny
Name:
Reilan
Prompt Answer:
1713, a secret age of dragons.
Song:

huehuehuehuhuehuehue wip
izxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:11 pm

Eee I'm assuming this is still open because there are no completed forms? If not, please ignore me c:

Username: ruethefangirl
Name: Karena
Prompt Answer:
They say that when Karena was born, her mother was haunted by visions of dragons. She saw them in her dreams, and she saw flying through the trees when she went for walks to try to escape. She raised Karena, but her anxiety grew the better of her so she left the village with Karena's father. Some say that they settled elsewhere and had more children, but others say she was too scared to have anymore because of what might happen. They think the dragon visions faded, but she was unsure of what would happen if she had another kit. Anyway, Karena grew up and fell in love with her best friend Enzo. The couple was young and reckless and silly. Karena left (on an "errand") to find him a gift. After traveling for two weeks, she settled in a cave one night. It was too dark to see very far inside, but when she woke she noticed the cave was sparkling. She found glittering feathers, jewels, and small stones that glowed and changed colors. Here, some argue that Karena tried to take all of this as her gift to Enzo but others argue that she knew better than to take it. However, the dragon that came back did not know her intentions at all. The dragon trapped her in the cave and began to chant a spell. Karena found herself changing. Suddenly, she was the dragon and...the dragon was... a Pillowtail? The Pillowtail/Dragon simply sneered, "Good luck," before running off. Some speculate that this dragon/Pillowtail had always been a Pillowtail but was cursed like Karena. Or maybe, it was always a dragon but grew tired of that life and was just mimicking it appearance to look like a Pillowtail. Karena was confused and scared. How would she change back? She couldn't just go back to home looking like that. She could probably pass the curse, like the previous dragon had, but who would do that? Karena lived in the dragon cave for months, trying to come up with a plan. Meanwhile, Enzo was searching for her. Here is where the story gets twisted. A few Pillowtails say that Enzo died looking for her. Most agree that he finally found her, but he didn't know it was her at first. He was scared of the dragon, and he assumed the dragon was an evil creature, so he tried to slay it. He was not very good at fighting. The only solution Karena saw was turning him into the dragon. She did, but she refused to leave him. They stayed like that for some time, Pillowtail and dragon. Maybe someday you will see them... or maybe the story ends with Karena's mother finding them and asking to be changed to let her daughter live her life out normally. I guess it just depends on who you ask. (I hope this isn't really cliche?? Oof xD)
Song: Happily Ever After- He is We
Art: Here!

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl