||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #10 - ADOPT by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #10 - ADOPT

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:14 am

Tanaí cú, what are they? Well, they are a breed of dog bred and developed primarily by Elven people, so as they
have a long lasting companion similar to those of dogs developed by humans. Elves were somehow able to lengthen
the Tanaí cú's lifespan to almost match half of an Elf's, making them practically a lifetime friend for those that live
less than Elves. They're incredibly elegant and are still used in Elven culture, today! To adopt one, visit the main page~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slots
|Free|
1)- OPEN
--offspring
2)- OPEN
--offspring
3)- OPEN
--offspring
|Fee'd|
4+)- OPEN
--offspring
Owner mammalia
Name: Bryon
Sex: Male
Job: Showing Companion
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 41 pounds
Dam: N/A
Sire: N/A
    Eye Color: Blue-Brown Heterochromia
    Skin Color: Black (Snow Nose)
    Mutation: None
    Disabilities: None
    Fur Length: Short
    Phenotype: White
    Genotype: wip
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat May 12, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #10 - Adopt

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:42 pm

-bump-
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Username:
    mammalia
    Name:
    Byron
    Sex:
    Male
    Job: (see information page)
    Showing Companion
    Thoughts about their fur?: [100 words MIN]
    Byron's fur, of course, isn't what wins him shows. His blank-canvas of a body doesn't offer much to the eye like the intricacies of other Tanaí cú coats, and he most certainly doesn't carry anything remarkable such as defining markings or unique splashes of color. The charm of Byron's fur lays in how he carries himself and flaunts what he has. The young Tanaí cú is known for making his fur shine and his muscles become accentuated from how he poses himself under the lights. He is known for woo-ing with how he works with his plainness as opposed to just showing what he's got. It also helps quite a bit that he's a lot brighter when he's lined up next to the competition.
Last edited by raccoon bandit on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:46 am

this tanai will be judged later today at around 9pm PST unless there is no complete forms. Please get your forms done before then!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:07 am

Username: SergeantWinter
    Name: Ella
    Sex: Female
    Job: Therapeutic Companion
    Thoughts about their fur?: Ella has never had any complaints about her fur. Sure, it may be nice to have some colour, but honestly aesthetic's have never really been her thing. Besides, her eyes and nose make her stand out enough as it is. The last thing that Ella needs, is the person she is suppose to be taking care of, getting all worried and anxious about people confronting them due to her. However, if Ella could change one aspect of her fur, it would be the length. Simply for the fact that she knows how much children like to braid hair. It makes them happy, and seems to be calm them. If Ella had longer fur, just long enough to braid, she'd be happy because it would make her just that better at being able to do her job. Now Ella isn't a workaholic either, she just simply finds happiness is being able to provide help and happiness in others. [155 words]
    --- --- ---
    Fitting in: Ella was not expecting it, but somehow she ended up being a therapeutic companion for more than one person. Well, it's more like a person and another tanaí cú. Originally Ella was just suppose to be helping this little girl named Ava. Ava had lost her leg in an accident, and basically Ella was brought into the picture to help Ava recover. The family had no problem with accepting Ella into their fold, as they were no stranger to having a tanaí cú around. And along the way in Ava's recovery, Ella soon found out why that was.

His name is Antonio. A herbalist companion to Ava's brother. Ava's brother and Antonio weren't around very much because they lived in a cabin out in the woods during the spring, summer, and fall seasons. Every winter they'd return to see the family. At first the two tanaí cús' butted heads, as Ella could tell that Antonio could use some help, but Antonio insisted otherwise. He had a genetic problem which caused his blindness, so he never knew a day in his life with color. He never thought it would bother him. Over time Antonio had opened up to Ella, allowing a friendship to bloom between them, but continued to insist he didn't need her therapeutic help. However he could not be any more wrong, and he just couldn't see it.

It's just the question remains, which of the two tanaí cús' is more stubborn?
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:32 pm

mammalia wrote:
    Username:
    mammalia
    Name:
    Byron
    Sex:
    Male
    Job: (see information page)
    Showing Companion
    Thoughts about their fur?: [100 words MIN]
    Byron's fur, of course, isn't what wins him shows. His blank-canvas of a body doesn't offer much to the eye like the intricacies of other Tanaí cú coats, and he most certainly doesn't carry anything remarkable such as defining markings or unique splashes of color. The charm of Byron's fur lays in how he carries himself and flaunts what he has. The young Tanaí cú is known for making his fur shine and his muscles become accentuated from how he poses himself under the lights. He is known for woo-ing with how he works with his plainness as opposed to just showing what he's got. It also helps quite a bit that he's a lot brighter when he's lined up next to the competition.

I thought this was interesting and certainly would love to see him flaunt his lovely pure coat~ Congrats!

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 am

Thank you so much! Love him to bits! <3
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me