HMD #21 by Darkanra

Based on Click to view
Artist Darkanra [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HMD #21

Postby Darkanra » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:18 am

Himalayan Mountain Dragons are large elk sized dragon-like creatures, that are said to be descendants of the Eastern European Dragons that have adapted to the cold snowy weather of the Asain Himalayan Mountian rage.
Himalayan Mountain Dragons normally have thick manes on their backs and tails. Thier long thin ears pick up echoes and distant sounds, and their long tails help them grab onto ledges or nearby objects to hang by or climb. HMDs can also grow horns of many types and they can even breath fire! Their fur though, normally natural colored can be very colorful, as these creators can adapt to many different environments.
HMDs are omnivores, they mostly eat red meat or fish and snack on nuts and berries. In times when food is scarce, they will also eat things like bread or squash and scavenge. They, however, can't digest things like grass and roots.
Himalayan Mountain Dragons can be very territorial in the wild and will attack anything they see as a threat, young HMDs can be skittish in the wild though and tend to run away. Demonstrated HMDs are very friendly, cuddly, and highly social and make very loving and loyal companions.

standard //
    normal ears

common //
    eye edits ( not pupil )

rare //
    lion mane
Ehh, I wanted snow this winter. I don't know what you wanted, but here's a snowy HMD anyways
For this, just give me a reason why there looks like it's got snow in its fur.

Code: Select all
[b]Username::[/b]
[b]Name of adopt::[/b]
[b]Gender::[/b]
[b]Reason::[/b]

Ends on the 10th.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HMD #21

Postby Darkanra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:00 am

Bump~
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:28 am

Username:: σptιmus primє
    Name of adopt:: Rena
    Reason:: Rena is a domesticated Dragon who was raised by hand and kept as a pet when she was a hatchling because she was unusually small and weak. So one day she had been home alone, enjoying the quiet when her owner came home and she jumped up out of her plush bed and rushed to greet her. Rena was shocked to see a tiny version of her human Mom in her arms and she was introduced to this tiny creature named, "Callie." She didn't know what to think of it but was pretty hesitant about the new person in the house, and when she was told that she was going to stay for most of the day she huffed in annoyance. Her owner set the three year old down and pet her and told her everything will be alright and she grunted in agreement. Rena soon grew accustomed to the small human running around being loud and playing with stuff and watched over her when her owner left the room for short periods of time. At one point her owner had left the house briefly to pick up some snacks for Callie, trusting her companion to watch the kid for five minutes. Rena kept the child in one room and let her play with her toys, but when Callie started bawling she trotted to the kitchen to retrieve something she saw her owner give the kid and picked up a banana and went back to the room, only to find Callie gone. Rena's eyes widened in shock as she dropped the banana and went room to room, poking her head in and looking around frantically for the missing toddler. She stopped by the bathroom and looked in and froze when she saw Callie sitting on the closed toilet, covered in baby powder and giggling in happiness. Rena squeaked and rushed towards her, her dulled claws sliding on the tile and she narrowly missed slamming into the toilet. She looked up to see a white container squeezed over her and a thick cloud of powder washed over her. She started having a sneezing fit as the particles went up her nose, causing the young girl to shriek in glee at the sight of a fluffy dog having a sneezing fit. After some time her sneezing subsided and Rena gave Callie a disgruntled look but it quickly faded when she saw the grin on her face. She played around in the soft snowy substance until her owner came home, who wasn't too pleased to say the least. She ended up getting a bath while Callie was given something to eat while being scrubbed in bubbles and she learned not to mess with baby powder again.

Wow, sorry it's so long, I need to go so I will check for spelling errors when I can. X3
Last edited by little_light on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 am

σptιmus primє wrote:
    Username:: σptιmus primє
    Name of adopt::
    Reason::
    wip, I hope I am not applying for too many. :/

Ahaha. I'm sure it's fine. ^^
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:18 am

God of Mischief wrote:Bump~
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:06 am

God of Mischief wrote:Bump~
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Humbloom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:15 am

Username::Humbloom
Name of adopt::Snowbrush
Reason::Snowbrush loves running and playing through the snowy grounds,Making snowdragons and angel dragons in the snow.Due to that,She basically dappled her hair with snow
hope i aint late!

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:15 pm

tiny friendly bump c:

Last bumped by little_light on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:15 pm.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick