3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

VIRINIX - Virus Future- GRAND RE-OPENING EVENT

Postby owl0430 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:41 pm

-directory-
-introduction to the event-you are here-
-event shop , links to games, and currency bank- second post.-
spare for further use- third post.

Virinix are fox-like Computer virus's that can reach a physical manifestation at will once the download is 100% complete.
Do not fret- Virinix are not harmful virus's, despite being called a virus! They are actually rather harmless, and make good house-guards. (p.s...they enjoy playing games) .They have mostly fox-like charachteristics, though their features, when manifested, can appear a bit more...digital. Some features can not be seen- like paw prints and toes.
Ocassionally, though, their coding has been known to somehow...on its own....mutate. Some examples include the rare
Virus-X and Virus-Y Virinix, which have only been recently discovered, and are different than normal virinix.
Virus-X Vrinix have two sets of eyes and ears. Virus-Y Virinix have no eyes and more rounded features, and have a less-digital look. Their tails also have mouths... However, more are being discovered as time goes on.
Each Virinix comes with a hand-held chip so your Virinix can be by your side no matter where you are.
Disclaimer; Virinix have the potential to develop personalities different then their friendly- programmed personalities. The makers and staff of Virinix are not responsible for odd emails, lost information, password changes, or halarious internet videos uploaded to the youtube.

- It all started three weeks ago.....an unknown virus, not one of our own creation, infected our systems.The virus was far more advanced then anything we had ever seen. Not even our best programers could get rid of it. All we could do was wait out the virus, and hope that nothing bad would happen.However, what happened after it left was nothing we had ever expected.
New Virinix started showing up. Ones we had never created. These Virinix were far more advanced then any of our current ones,
and our technology. They were much smarter, and could do much more. They even knew how to file taxes. Very useful. However,
we didn't know what to do with them, or what their personalities were like. So, after extensive research, we have only found one virinix that was rather...unfriendly. So, the workers of the Virinix company now present you with the latest and greatest Virinix.
We have named the virus type Virus VVF- Virinix Virus Future.

Throughout this event special Virus Future Virinix will be made. You may try out for as many as you like, but you may only win 2 Virus Future Virinix. At the end of the event a very special Virinix will be made for all to try out for. This Virinix will have an entirely different base lineart then the rest of the Virinix! There will also be special games you can participate in to win Neon-fire, the event currency. Event currency can be used to buy things from the event shop- which will have all the regular event items, plus a few event exlusive items! Beware though, the unfriendly Virus Future virinix might corrupt some of your game files and cause you not to earn anything from the game! The event shop will remain open for several days after the end of the event, so you can wait a while to decide what to spend the event currency on! Good luck, and have fun, but please do not complain if you do not win any event virinix- there will be more events in the future!
ALSO- we are in desperate need of more artist for the species! Please check out the artist comp, which can be found on the main page of the species!
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VIRINIX - Virus Future- GRAND RE-OPENING EVENT

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:24 pm

- The Floating City Event Shop-
item-price
Insta-recover; allows a virinix to be bred again immediatly after one litter is bred- 5 neon fires
eye color changer- change your virinix's eye color!-5 neon fires
gender changer- change your virinix's gender; only works if virinix has a artist-chosen gender- 5 neon fires
one small lineart edit- (ear position change, tail position change)-10 neon fires.
one medium lineart edit- tail length change, number of eyes change, ear size change)-12 neon fires
one large lineart edit- ( number of eyes, ears, tails, legs positon, spike/horns, wings, hair, ect.)-20 neon fires
one entirely custom virinix- self explanatory- 30 neon fires.
neon light wings- give your virinix futuristic neon wings!-1 use, can be removed-event exlusive- 10 neon fires
radioactive glow- um...i think your virinix is glowing...; 1 use, can be removed, you choose color; event exlusive-10 neon fires
futuristic visor- cool eye protection for your virinix!- 1 use-can be removed-you choose color; event exclusive-10 neon fires
technology lines- cool tattoos for your virinix- 1 use- can be removed-you choose color;event exclusive; - 10 neon fires
software upgrade- give your virinix all the features of a Virus Future Virinix!-1 use-can't be removed; you choose colors; 50 neon fires-event exlcusive.

next event preview; Siren waters; keep an eye on post three for further preview

Games;
Space Race; viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3634189
Alien Invasion; viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3634197
Laser Tag; viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3634213

Event Currency Bank;
no users have event currency yet
Last edited by owl0430 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Next event preview;
there will be a vote to decide what the next event will be.
a normal event calleed '' sea of eletricity- which will introdduce Virus type S- Virus type Siren.
event preview.
'' for some reason, the virinix of virinix owners have been going missing! Even their codes are gone from our data base! After searching the web, we couldn't find anything- until we went to broken pages and websites, and we couldn't believe what we were met with......''

event shop name; Ocean Pearl Shop

or a christmas event called '' winter wonderland- which will introduce virus types WP and AV, virus type winter pixies and abominable virinix, and maybe a little something extra.
'' it's winter here at Virinix HQ, and it seemes our Virinix have created themselves a wintry wonderland! Not just that, but they have actually began mutating to match their new wintry enviornment!.....

event shop name- SnowFlake Ball shop.
Last edited by owl0430 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:25 pm

POSTING OPEN!
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:11 pm

unfortunatly i won't be able to make the first event adoptable until tomarrow or tuesday, but ALL OF THE GAMES are up and running, so you can start earning neon fire!
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:28 pm

mark <3