Artist elf_of_the_hollow [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon #1003 [winner]

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm

oh boy so,, this kalon has a story,,
    if you were following my artist entries which I doubt rip when they were on the old old lines you might recognize this kiddo xux ,, I decided it was high time I checked out how much I had improved from then,, and honestly, even though I'm still far from perfect, I'm so happy that I've improved this much??

anyway, this kiddo is based on one of my favorite vocaloid songs, [love me love me love me]. I used to listen to this song obsessively, so I thought I'd pick this for a comp; tell me what this kalon is obsessed with. it can be a hobby, an object, a show, or even another kalon. I would also like you to find me a vocaloid/utau song that relates to them in some way! I know this is my most weeb comp ever rip

Code: Select all
    username::
    name::
    song::
    what they're obsessed with::

ends on the 13th of May~
    extended to the 16th! ^^
Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1003

Postby Areater » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:05 pm

possible res!
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoClaws » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:07 pm

username:: FlowerCrownBoy
name:: Azalia
song:: I don't listen to anything of that sorts so I gotta do research ;;
what they're obsessed with:: Heartbreaks
Pet's name: Have a good day♡
CalicoClaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:07 pm

username:: PleaserOfCrowds
name:: Tyler
song:: R.I.P in the Gossip Sea

"I'm not going to let anyone make up lies about myself anymore! I'll give them a taste of my own medicine!"

His exact thoughts were this when a lot of things started to spiral for him. Many years ago he caught a now ex-friend talking behind his back, confirming his suspicions at the time. Tyler had felt betrayed as he thought that they actually liked him, but there they were. Talking about him, and not very nicely either. He was quite angry at them, but he decided to avoid confrontation and just decide to spy on them instead. It wasn't like him to spy on someone, but he wasn't thinking clearly. He watched, jotting down their actions in a handy journal he kept around mostly to take notes on various things. He soon went home and decided what to do with the notes he had taken from spying.

He twisted the actions to the extreme but still made it as believable as he could. While there where still some truths, many were far from the actual truth. However, he strangely felt much better after it. After he put away his typewriter, he went out into the night and found the chattiest kalon he knew and slipped it under the door. He wasn't certain the plan was going to work, but yet it did. The next morning, he could see the constant chatter and the horrified faces. He had got them to believe his lies.

It... felt strangely wonderful to Tyler, who witnessed all the gossip going around town. The kalon who had betrayed him couldn't make anyone believe the truth, instead only more gossip. He felt powerful, and wondered. If he had the power to do that, he'd experiment with some other kalons. He felt very happy, and he knew that no one would question him since he was honest before this. He soon chose another kalon, to try and see and it ascended from there.

All it took was determination to get his own revenge to get hooked onto the concept of lies and gossip.
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Username: Kiesen
Name: Tsuji (辻)

Love Doll - DECO*27 (lyrics)
I'd link the actual video but I don't want a warning
Obsession Over Feelings Associated with Heart Break

A mixture of the euphoria of a good cry and the world shaking pain like a shot of epinephrine directly to the heart, the extreme emotional high and low of a breakup, it's nearly incomparable. And yet, it's so addicting, almost erotic
    in the right situation. A heavy rush of emotions almost spells it out for disaster for someone trying to escape emotional emptiness.

In a drug-like fashion, you slowly begin to warp into a mix of a casanova and hopeless romantic, finding each hit just another reason to keep going, after all, it's all you're watered down to at this point. Sadistically manipulating others to make them and yourself feel like you're star-crossed lovers as soon as possible, then making it all come crashing down in an instant.

It's obsessive, it's intoxicating. Yet, as much I only cause myself and others damage by seeking such an emotional high, people like that just aren't considered redeemable, so why not?

All murders have their motives, and all selfish actions are considerably the same. Let's tell this story in three parts.
    I promise they're all related.

1. Romeo and Juliet
    2. Heartbreak
    3. Fiasco

Romeo and Juliet

Your first love, something about it just feels so genuine, so unmatched. You swear you've found your soul mate, the person you're destined for, your infatuation is blinding in all degrees. Your pour out your heart, letting the other person know every detail about you. Why your father left you, your childhood best friend that you had a fall-out with in the previous years, or even the more trivial details like a favorite color, favorite pair of socks, and everything else. And to them, you know everything about them, or at least feel like it. The marriage plans are already arranged, deciding between two or three kids, and what color your future curtains should be. Star-crossed lovers, the classical Romeo and Juliet, oh how could you be so lucky-

You're not.

Heartbreak

It all comes crashing down on you, those euphoric feelings twist into a painful poison that makes you shake with every little thing reminding you of them. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Swearing to yourself that you'll never find someone the same, you'll never love again. It's very melodramatic in retrospect, but you're in the moment, and you feel like your world has collapsed in on itself.

With the right pep talk and discussion of your feelings, you're moving on already. The metaphysical bandage being applied to your bleeding heart's injury, that in all consideration, is just a scratch, but remember you're still young. Like a little kid getting their knee scraped for the first time, you're begging for the paramedics already.

The cry from the night before, seems all too therapeutic. You're living off a different kind of euphoria, like you're the royalty governing the world, and whatever there is to face, you'll be able to take it.

Then, it just wears off, your emotions muddle into a numb grey.

Fiasco

You seek reconciliation in another, their eyes twinkle in the familiar brightness that you felt so weak for before. Your heart feels like it's beginning to amend itself, your emotions return, and your easing your back into this "romance" thing again. Those fluttery feelings burn up your chest again, until eventually it just, stagnates. Somethings missing here, you're wired wrong, let's panic. You get rid of that person, cough up an excuse that you're going through some things and want space.

In reality, you want nothing of the sort. You want only to feel that emotional intimacy again, your most recent toy just can't give you it anymore. The beginning, middle, and end of the relationship is seemingly the best part anymore, particularly that recovery period where you feel on top of the world, it's almost tempting to make something out of it.

Or you could just, ignore all reasoning, and abuse it.

Finding easy prey, the same desperate suckers who believed in "true love," like you did what seems to be ages ago. They'll provide you the most emotional thrill when you convince yourself you love them, only to shatter their desperate hearts. It's a temporary high, but no drug could match.

Oh, wait, did I say you? I meant I.
Last edited by Kiesen on Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanillasaur » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:10 pm

username:: Vanillasaur
name:: Mona
song:: oh my god I had to dig way back into my vocaloid obsession of four years ago for this h e l p why am I so edgy
what they're obsessed with:: Anime cosplays tbh,,,
Last edited by Vanillasaur on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her || sig n avatar by me || cat peach#5245
fwiends (*´ω`*) Marsh Lovestruck Colour Hydra Bats Leah
Vanillasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:11 pm

username:: Chamomile.
name:: Faolan- an Irish name meaning little wolf
song:: Who's Afraid of the Wolf?. Faolan is a strange little wolf who obsession seems a bit frightening at first, but in truth they are nothing to fear.
what they're obsessed with:: Faolan has a very odd obsession with teeth and fangs. They find them absolutely facinating, how incredibly useful they are. When a creature loses their teeth, they are as good as dead out in the wild. How many different types of teeth is amazing as well, from the flat molars of herbivores to the thin sharp fangs of apex predators. Even in one species there can be so much variation, take sharks for example. Above all, the teeth that excite Faolan the most are the fangs of the saber tooth tiger. To Faolan, it is extraordinary that evolution produced such unique fangs. Working at a museum allows Faolan to study teeth and fangs further, and try to teach others why they are something worth being obsessed over.
Last edited by chamomile. on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:19 pm

username:: happysparrow
name:: Blair
song:: oh!! Either that witch hunting one or the imagination forest one
Revenge / Nature

W. I.P!! Aw man, I'm extra hyped about this contest xD
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:22 pm

username:: lonk
      name:: rei
      song:: mmmm,,,,,,,,, i'm stuck between a few bUt for now i'll go w/ copycat
      what they're obsessed with:: something along the lines of being comparatively perfect to all others around her ??? huge wip
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:40 pm

username::
name::