Postby koegami » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:55 am

[b]Rarity: Common
      - rare missing eye
      - rare bob /crop tail
      - common bunny ears
      - common short fur
      - common mane edit

OWNER: Warrdog
Last edited by koegami on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ik 29 - FCFS

Postby FlappySheep » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Username: Frostyfloof
Name: Hidori
Eye Explanation:

[287/250]

I growled at my opponent, a fierce hydra, gleaming in the blood-red sky. The hydra let out a tremendous roar, shaking the earth. I stumbled, rock chunks falling off the surrounding mountain. The hydra roared again, its eyes shining a murderous glare. I picked up one of the falling rocks, and feebly threw a rock at the direction of his eye. I knew I was stupid, trying to fight off a hydra, but oh well. The enormous creature shrieked, and furiously beated their wings, soaring higher into the sky. The hydra suddenly whooshed past my head, and I almost fell over in shock. Then, I realised why.

A huge chunk of rock started to crash down the hill, right towards the clearing where we sat, panting. My eyes widened, and in the blink of an eye, tore off towards the surrounding mountain, anything to get away from the fiery rock of death streaking towards me. The hydra suddenly dive-bombed towards me, reaching out with it's front claws. I realised, with a shriek, that the fiery rock of death was precariously close to where I was.

Thank lord the hydra snatched me before the rock hit. Their enormous wings beated off the ground, a fraction of a second before the rock hit. The fiery ball of death smashed, right after we lifted off the ground. A fragment caught me in my left eye, and I howled in pain. Like who wouldn't, if a large rock hit you in your face? I painfully started to apply pressure on the wound, grimacing. The hydra winged away towards a nearby forest, with me dangling front his front talons.

And then we called a truce, and were canine and hydra friends forever.
Last edited by FlappySheep on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FlappySheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:10 pm

nvm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Username: Warrdog
Name: Jinbei
Eye Explanation: Jin lost her eye in a brawl with another brute. The scar healed rather nicely however and was covered neatly with fur. She has a very tomboyish personality, so much so that she would rather othersthibk of her s a male than find out she's a female. She does a lot to hide her gender, such as constantly hanging out around other males in hopes of disguising her own true scent. Sometimes this works, other times it doesn't and when it doesn't she lashes out. As a young Keipah her father was never interested in her because of her gender. He felt as though fenales were only really good for birthing, and handling mindless human tasks, no good for hunting or fighting so he never bothered to train his daughter to do so. As a result she was constantly bullied by her much stronger brothers, so she began to teach herself to fight by mimicing them so she wouldn't always be the underdog. Her father didn't like that very much and would always glare her down when she was caught in the act of sparring. Jin didn't quite understand why it had to be this way, but she wasn't content being the weak one. She wandered off one night and encountered a wandering male looking to take of her family's food, instead of calling her father or brothers she attempted to fight him off herself. Things did not go well, she ended up losing her eye and had to be rescued by her brothers from the bully. Needless to say her father was not pleased by her actions, and scoled her anyway despite her wounds. This, he believed, would teach her a lesson about a female's place, however this defeat only drove her to become stronger, so that she could prove how valuable she truly was.

Reward: Shaved Fur x3 [Claimed]
Last edited by Warrdog on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:45 am

Warrdog wrote:Username: Warrdog
Name: Jinbei
Eye Explanation: Jin lost her eye in a brawl with another brute. The scar healed rather nicely however and was covered neatly with fur. She has a very tomboyish personality, so much so that she would rather othersthibk of her s a male than find out she's a female. She does a lot to hide her gender, such as constantly hanging out around other males in hopes of disguising her own true scent. Sometimes this works, other times it doesn't and when it doesn't she lashes out. As a young Keipah her father was never interested in her because of her gender. He felt as though fenales were only really good for birthing, and handling mindless human tasks, no good for hunting or fighting so he never bothered to train his daughter to do so. As a result she was constantly bullied by her much stronger brothers, so she began to teach herself to fight by mimicing them so she wouldn't always be the underdog. Her father didn't like that very much and would always glare her down when she was caught in the act of sparring. Jin didn't quite understand why it had to be this way, but she wasn't content being the weak one. She wandered off one night and encountered a wandering male looking to take of her family's food, instead of calling her father or brothers she attempted to fight him off herself. Things did not go well, she ended up losing her eye and had to be rescued by her brothers from the bully. Needless to say her father was not pleased by her actions, and scoled her anyway despite her wounds. This, he believed, would teach her a lesson about a female's place, however this defeat only drove her to become stronger, so that she could prove how valuable she truly was.

winner!
@frostyfloof;; your form had to be completed before posting. I saw it as you edited it, and in the beginning. sorry
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ik 29 - WINNER

Postby FlappySheep » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:59 am

Aww sniffcry D: