Based on Click to view
Artist casiopea [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #376

Postby casiopea » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence

Stars! I love stars :0
This one has standard hair/heterochromia/shine edits.
For this one, tell me what their favorite constellation is + why!
Ends on first post of page 6 or tomorrow at 2:00 pm CST.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #376

Postby PikachuTori25 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:55 pm

Username: PikachuTori25
Name: tba
Favorite constellation: Orion because it has his favorite star in it, Betelgeuse~ <3 Which is a giant sun! If it was at the center of our Solar System, its surface would extend past the asteroid belt, possibly to the orbit of Jupiter and beyond, wholly engulfing Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars. And he loves it to death~
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Username: everfaith13
Name: Astrid
Favorite constellation: Canis Major. Or Greater Dog. Dogs and Wolves are her favorite animals, and she was ecstatic to find the dog constellation.
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suds » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:56 pm

user: suds / name: cliff kit finne / gender: nonbinary

fav constellation:
      xxcliff has grown attached to a tiny set of stars dubbed the little dipper. he finds great joy in searching for it in the night sky, as well as its bigger counterpart. the big dipper and the little dipper remind him of a m/paternal figure and a child, which brings back memories of his childhood and the time he spent with his parents. he associates himself with the little dipper as it fits his refusal to mature.
Last edited by suds on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DJRainbowDemon » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Username
DJRainbowDemon
Name
Cepheus
Favorite Constellation
His favorite constellation is, well, the one he was named after. Cepheus was drawn to the constellation because of this, and he eneded up studying the mythology behind it. He found the story behind it very intriguing and had since declared it his favorite.
Last edited by DJRainbowDemon on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DJRainbowDemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Username:Acidimportedrose
Name: Vega
Favorite constellation: Canis Major
The Canis major holds the second brightest star in the night sky (the star after the sun,) and is fairly easy to spot from her spot in the mountains, she often gazes off at night from her Little remote cabin in the woods, and can always spot that star from the rest, (Sirius is the star's name) And it also ties into her love for mythology (mostly Roman, Greek, and Japanese folk lore) So overall it happens to interest her the most.
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not very active now that i got my life together and stuff, i apologize ^^
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby osteoh » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Username: kaon
Name: Jotham
Favorite constellation:
    Vulpecula - Jotham likes this little constellation in the northern sky more than any other, despite how faint and small it is. He likes to think that those stars are doing their best to be seen, and silently cheers them on when he's able to make them out on a particularly clear night.
not here- find me on dA or toyhouse instead!
if you have a kalon designed or transferred by me, please don't credit me on TH.

Image Image
osteoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Username: gay
    Name: monolaki
    Favorite constellation: mono's favorite constellation is actually the big dipper. it's not the constellation itself that amazes him; it's the stars within it: alkaid, mizar, alcor, alioth, megrez, phecda, merak and dubhe. being an aspiring parent, he finds these names beautiful and hopes one day to name someone after them.
Last edited by sapiosexual on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monstera » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Username: dragon.
      Name: orion
      Favorite constellation: orion loves the ophiuchus, quite simply because it was the first constellation they ever spotted, and believes that constellation is what made them interested in astronomy. Along with that, they just love saying the name. Ophiuchus
monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Username: Ravendarus
Name: Vega
Favorite constellation: Apart of the Summer Triangle, her favourite constellation is actually a group, Aquila, Cygnus, and Lyra, the reason for this isn't actually in the constellations themselves but rather in the two brightest stars that make up each of them. Altair and Vega, because of the story of the two stars. Legends tell of a weaver girl and a cow herder who fell in love. The girl’s parents weren’t happy about the relationship. The more time the two spent together, the more her parents objected. You see the girl’s family are immortal gods and the cow herder comes from a line of mortal people. The gods didn’t like romantic mingling between immortal and mortal beings. So the parents with the help of the gods arrange to separate the lovers and a river was carved between the two. The boy and his herd are put on one side of a river, while the girl and her loom are kept on the other. The lovers get to spend one night per year together. Magpies sympathize with them and flock so closely together as to form a bridge over the river on that night. Altair was the herder boy and Vega was the weaver girl. She was named after this story and for that reason she loves it.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me