Hindoges originated in Africa as an attempt to create a hybrid
hunting dog. This combination was a success, resulting in a cross
between a Dog and Hyena. This cross made the canines more cunning,
there ears bigger and jaws stronger. The dog cross added more of a
domesticated side to the Hindoges, This causing them to be more
obedient and take orders more easily, also making them easier to identify
Compared to wild hyenas. These dogs soon spread all over the world
As domesticated canines.

The side of the face with the blue eye on this doge is pure white. Little piebald/bicolor/merle doge. ouo

To win this one, please write a little story for them. Either from their birth, puppy hood, or a recent tale. Minimum of a paragraph (seven sentences) please!

I will choose the winner in approximately a week.

This little guy is now owned by The Librarian

The Librarian wrote:Image
Username:
The Librarian

Name:
Ezekial
"Zeke"

Story:
It wasn't his fault the chicken was gone. What did the masters think would happen if they left a roasted chicken within reach? Regardless, he sat there, belly full, as his masters disciplined him. It was only the third incident that week so why were they so mad? It began with the long green snake he found in the yard. It was the largest snake he had ever seen. His master was holding onto it while its head swung from side to side and its venom fell over the garden. He thought he was saving his master and his favourite garden when he attacked it. Apparently not. Then there was the case of the neighbour’s insufferable cat. It hissed as he passed and used their front lawn as its private bathroom. So one day he asked the horse that lived with them how to stop the cat. The equine was huge and had a mane so long that the only way to keep it neat was to braid it. The stallion had told the hindoge to bury a deep hole and cover the top with catnip. So the hindoge did as instructed and the horse kindly pulled him out of the hole when he realised it was so deep that not even he could get out. As for the cat, it lived in that hole for the entirety of a day before the masters found it yowling amongst the catnip.

This time however the young hindoge wasn't getting off lightly. His masters locked him out of the house. So there he sat, pressed to the door, listening to all the voices, watching the silhouettes on the curtains and most painfully, smelling all the food. Angrily, he stomped away from the house. It was all too unbearable for him. So he made his way down to the stables, to the big horse with the braided mane. There he was met with an unusual smell. It was strong and suffocating but very unfamiliar too him. Curiously he bounded into the stable. He found his horse friend knocking at the stable door. The hindoge had never seen the stallion so afraid.
“Fire, little pup, fire!” He was barely able to add, “Let me out!”
The hindoge snapped into action. He jumped on a bale of hay and worked to open the stall. He had done it a couple of times in the past so the two of them could play together. Sure enough the stall latch parted and the stallion kicked the door open. Instead of running for the exit however, the hindoge watched on in amazement as his friend worked to free the other horses. So that’s what the hindoge did. The stallion worked the stable doors to the left while the hindoge took the stalls to the right. The hindoge tried to get out once all the horses were freed but found he couldn't breathe. The air was too toxic. Just as he was about to give up, his paws were swept up from under him as one of the horses, the stallion he loved, carried him from the stable.

Outside, the hindoge coughed and gagged as slowly the toxic fumes left his airways. His stallion friend was nearby, wounded but at the very least still standing. The commotion the rest of the horses were making drew the attention of the masters and they came running out to see what the fuss was all about. The hideous snake from before reared its ugly head and the hindoge realised that the snake wasn’t dangerous. Its venom was putting out the flames so quickly that the ordeal ended soon after the snake arrived. When the masters found their beloved little hindoge among the horses, they cradled him, they crooned over him but the best part? They took him inside and let him eat until he fell asleep.

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Story[/b]:
Last edited by †Count D† on Mon May 02, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<- Click to go to my Dragcave scroll

X
!~!Names I use on here randomly: Megurine Luki, Nanashi EmDuat, YazooTheFallen, †Count D† !~!
Account named after Count D from Pet Shop Of Horrors.

Click on Ashe to go to the Hindoges adoption thread ->

• Preferred pronouns: Masculine • He/Him •
†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hindoge #59 - Common

Postby -Wolfy- » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 am

Username: -Wolfy-
Name: Khalfani
Story: Khalfani was born in Africa within a small village, he lived there all his life and kept everyone busy.
After getting a little older he made a hyena best friend and they loved exploring and chasing around meerkats or making birds take flight with a growl, soon his best friend had to leave and he was left alone and sad, but all hope was not lost since his friend came back again this time with a new friend, she was a Cheetah and the three continueded there playful days.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I love to rp so pm me if you want to.
I can come up with topics fast if you don't have one, and I am up for almost anything, I am better at playing female but I can do male also, so yeah.

They laughed saying that I will not get through the storm but I turn around saying I am the Storm! I have been saved and I will fight against all bad, for I am the Storm! I shall fear no evil God is with me, He is my Rock my Mountain, I will survive even if I die.

Credit - ~SS~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Wolfy-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 am

Username:
The Librarian

Name:
Ezekial
"Zeke"

Story:
It wasn't his fault the chicken was gone. What did the masters think would happen if they left a roasted chicken within reach? Regardless, he sat there, belly full, as his masters disciplined him. It was only the third incident that week so why were they so mad? It began with the long green snake he found in the yard. It was the largest snake he had ever seen. His master was holding onto it while its head swung from side to side and its venom fell over the garden. He thought he was saving his master and his favourite garden when he attacked it. Apparently not. Then there was the case of the neighbour’s insufferable cat. It hissed as he passed and used their front lawn as its private bathroom. So one day he asked the horse that lived with them how to stop the cat. The equine was huge and had a mane so long that the only way to keep it neat was to braid it. The stallion had told the hindoge to bury a deep hole and cover the top with catnip. So the hindoge did as instructed and the horse kindly pulled him out of the hole when he realised it was so deep that not even he could get out. As for the cat, it lived in that hole for the entirety of a day before the masters found it yowling amongst the catnip.

This time however the young hindoge wasn't getting off lightly. His masters locked him out of the house. So there he sat, pressed to the door, listening to all the voices, watching the silhouettes on the curtains and most painfully, smelling all the food. Angrily, he stomped away from the house. It was all too unbearable for him. So he made his way down to the stables, to the big horse with the braided mane. There he was met with an unusual smell. It was strong and suffocating but very unfamiliar too him. Curiously he bounded into the stable. He found his horse friend knocking at the stable door. The hindoge had never seen the stallion so afraid.
The hindoge snapped into action. He jumped on a bale of hay and worked to open the stall. He had done it a couple of times in the past so the two of them could play together. Sure enough the stall latch parted and the stallion kicked the door open. Instead of running for the exit however, the hindoge watched on in amazement as his friend worked to free the other horses. So that’s what the hindoge did. The stallion worked the stable doors to the left while the hindoge took the stalls to the right. The hindoge tried to get out once all the horses were freed but found he couldn't breathe. The air was too toxic. Just as he was about to give up, his paws were swept up from under him as one of the horses, the stallion he loved, carried him from the stable.

Outside, the hindoge coughed and gagged as slowly the toxic fumes left his airways. His stallion friend was nearby, wounded but at the very least still standing. The commotion the rest of the horses were making drew the attention of the masters and they came running out to see what the fuss was all about. The hideous snake from before reared its ugly head and the hindoge realised that the snake wasn’t dangerous. Its venom was putting out the flames so quickly that the ordeal ended soon after the snake arrived. When the masters found their beloved little hindoge among the horses, they cradled him, they crooned over him but the best part? They took him inside and let him eat until he fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxb i n g e
xxxxxRole-player || Trader || Writer
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxFemale || Scorpio || Aussie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:34 pm

BUMP!

X
!~!Names I use on here randomly: Megurine Luki, Nanashi EmDuat, YazooTheFallen, †Count D† !~!

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Sun May 01, 2016 6:59 am

†Count D† wrote:
BUMP!

X

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Mon May 02, 2016 5:14 pm

The Librarian wrote:
Username:
The Librarian

Name:
Ezekial
"Zeke"

Story:

Congrats, Zeke is all yours!

X

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Mon May 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Yay thank you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxb i n g e
xxxxxRole-player || Trader || Writer
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxFemale || Scorpio || Aussie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Wolfy- » Tue May 03, 2016 7:16 am

Congratulations!!! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I love to rp so pm me if you want to.
I can come up with topics fast if you don't have one, and I am up for almost anything, I am better at playing female but I can do male also, so yeah.

They laughed saying that I will not get through the storm but I turn around saying I am the Storm! I have been saved and I will fight against all bad, for I am the Storm! I shall fear no evil God is with me, He is my Rock my Mountain, I will survive even if I die.

Credit - ~SS~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Wolfy-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me