Hindoges originated in Africa as an attempt to create a hybrid
hunting dog. This combination was a success, resulting in a cross
between a Dog and Hyena. This cross made the canines more cunning,
there ears bigger and jaws stronger. The dog cross added more of a
domesticated side to the Hindoges, This causing them to be more
obedient and take orders more easily, also making them easier to identify
Compared to wild hyenas. These dogs soon spread all over the world
As domesticated canines.

I wanted to do a tiger design... but with a twist! I saw pictures of tigers that had had their colors inverted, and thought it looked nifty, so I tried to do a Hindoge design based on that.

To win this one, please link a theme song for them and why!

I will choose the winner in approximately a week.

This little gal is now owned by The Librarian

The Librarian wrote:Image
Username:
The Librarian

Name:
Zephyra

Theme song:
Try Everything - Shakira

Why that song?:
As a personal opinion, I see a theme song as a chance to describe a character's personality using another angle. After all, you are attributing the song to them in some way or another. With that in mind, I chose Try Everything. In the song I see determination, hope and courage. Each of these traits are ones I would see in this in this Hindoge. An example of what I am talking about is the line, "...birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..." which I feel reflects all the listed traits.

I could have picked any song though so why this one in particular? I perceive this Hindoge as being very aware of her flaws. These flaws constantly hold her back but, while she knows that she will only fail, she doesn't let it stop her. She constantly focuses on the journey ahead and when she sets her mind on a task, she always wants to see it through. She takes the good with the bad and each blow she takes makes her stronger. Her fails and flaws are a part of her charm and she is open to learning from her mistakes. The song itself is full of imagery but also a sense of acceptance. This, I feel, is most noticeable in the song where it says "I'll keep on making those new mistakes, I'll keep on making them every day". Overall the song not only goes over the fact that you are not perfect but that is okay, it accepts the fact that you are always going to make mistakes but that is just a part of life and you can't let it beat you.

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Theme song[/b]:
[b]Why that song?[/b]:
Last edited by †Count D† on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<- Click to go to my Dragcave scroll

X
!~!Names I use on here randomly: Megurine Luki, Nanashi EmDuat, YazooTheFallen, †Count D† !~!
Account named after Count D from Pet Shop Of Horrors.

Click on Ashe to go to the Hindoges adoption thread ->

• Preferred pronouns: Masculine • He/Him •
†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hindoge #55 - Common

Postby doglover947 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:37 am

Username: doglover947
Name: Colton
Theme song: Skillet - "Not Gonna Die"
Why that song?: I just really like that song and thought it would be a great theme song for this little guy.
Last edited by doglover947 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GirlyChick1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:55 am

Username:
Name: Riley
Theme song: Eye of the Tiger by survivor or Roar by Katy Perry
Why that song?: i like to get pump up by a song and have fun and jump and laugh (all tiger themed hehe)
GirlyChick1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:09 am

Username: MazBourne
Name: Cosmos
Theme song: Linkin Park - From The Inside
Why that song?: Cosmos grew up feeling different and alone, he finds it hard to trust anyone and tends to keep himself to himself. He was taunted as a pup by the dogs around him because he was different. He was the only pup in his litter and had yet to meet another Hindoge.
Last edited by MazBourne on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:38 am

Username:
The Librarian

Name:
Zephyra

Theme song:
Try Everything - Shakira

Why that song?:
As a personal opinion, I see a theme song as a chance to describe a character's personality using another angle. After all, you are attributing the song to them in some way or another. With that in mind, I chose Try Everything. In the song I see determination, hope and courage. Each of these traits are ones I would see in this in this Hindoge. An example of what I am talking about is the line, "...birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..." which I feel reflects all the listed traits.

I could have picked any song though so why this one in particular? I perceive this Hindoge as being very aware of her flaws. These flaws constantly hold her back but, while she knows that she will only fail, she doesn't let it stop her. She constantly focuses on the journey ahead and when she sets her mind on a task, she always wants to see it through. She takes the good with the bad and each blow she takes makes her stronger. Her fails and flaws are a part of her charm and she is open to learning from her mistakes. The song itself is full of imagery but also a sense of acceptance. This, I feel, is most noticeable in the song where it says "I'll keep on making those new mistakes, I'll keep on making them every day". Overall the song not only goes over the fact that you are not perfect but that is okay, it accepts the fact that you are always going to make mistakes but that is just a part of life and you can't let it beat you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxb i n g e
xxxxxRole-player || Trader || Writer
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxFemale || Scorpio || Aussie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♛ ℓσя∂ ℓσкι ♛ » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:09 am

Username: ♛ ℓσя∂ ℓσкι ♛
Name: Jaime | Calls herself 'Jake'
Gender: Female in body | Unsure at Mind; Prefers Masculine pronouns
Theme song: Freak Like Me - Halestorm
Why that song?:Due to his looks of course being a dog with a cat like pattern, he had been mocked by others. Who thought he, like the song says, was "A freak". One who didn't fit in, one who wasn't quite normal. As "Jake" grew older, he embraced who he was. Being proud to be himself. To be different. He now likes to give rants to others who feel like they don't fit in. To be proud of who they are, and be proud to be called a "freak". Giving others the inspiration they need to unite, and be proud to be who they are!

"If you're a Freak Like Me, Don't Apologize!"
Adopt Pixel Foxes!? <--
Dan {Danny/Danni}
| Masculine | Team Mystic |
Pixel Artist | PM for Commission information
Known By: Puppy (Friends Only) Dan, L.C and Loki (preferred)
Character Sale!!Cute Pixel Canine!

ImageImage
Mimmikyu art does NOT belong to me
Did you know I'm selling a character
COMING SOON.
ON A MINI HAITUS. REPLIES DELAYED
♛ ℓσя∂ ℓσкι ♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:27 am

BUMP!

X
!~!Names I use on here randomly: Megurine Luki, Nanashi EmDuat, YazooTheFallen, †Count D† !~!

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:43 am

Username: bellini79
Name:
Blue
Theme song:
Chicago- Hard to say I'm sorry
Why that song?:
Blue has had sort of a harsh life, lots of passings, bullies, and other hard things. And recently people have been even worse to her because she is always alone being depressed. But they don't know why, and she just wants to tell them she's had a hard life, so its hard for her to say sorry.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †Count D† » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:30 am

The Librarian wrote:
Username:
The Librarian

Name:
Zephyra

Theme song:
Try Everything - Shakira

Why that song?:

Congrats! Zephyra is yours! Enjoy her. :3

X

†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm