DD #3 businessfish by Scei

Based on Click to view
Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DD #3 businessfish

Postby Scei » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:55 pm

What is a Doodle Dragon? wrote:Doodle dragons, or DD, are canine sized semi-reptilian, warm blooded dragons who have recently been discovered here on earth! these dragons have just started becoming allies to the human race, and have even started coming out and following humans around such as curious companions!

Lets do a form shall we? :3

Extras & prettying up is welcomed!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Favorite animal;;
why?;;

Winner!

businessfish wrote:Username;; businessfish
Name;;"my name is Satoshi."
Gender;; "i am a male."
Characteristics;; "alot of others are intimidated by me because i am blunt and stand my ground; but i am not nearly as aggressive or as violent as others assume me to be. i am a wise being and i ways closely insepect everyones facial expression and body language to tell what they are thinking of or what position they might be in."
Favorite animal;;"my favorite living being is a deer."
why?;; "at first sight, deer look as if they are beautiful and graceful animals. they look so fraile and gentle, but they are actually the opposite. deer always stand their ground and are rarely ever intimidated, especially if their young are involved. i admire them because while they look so graceful, they can also put up one heck of
a fight if needed
."

art;;
Last edited by Scei on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DD #3

Postby Scei » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:59 pm

bump!
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastellu » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Username;;NyanTheVulpes
Name;;Alby
Gender;;Male
Favorite animal;;Manx Cat
why?;;My favorite animal is the manx cat because I love cats,but I love manx cats because they have no tail. Cats are beautiful throughout their lifetime,and they are a great companion,especially when they can go outside and come back. They are small and flexible,and they are quiet when they jump off the table onto the hardwood floor.
hey y’all

Pastellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Username;;cherryfreee
Name;;suedo (pronounced sue- ay- dough)
Gender;;male
Favorite animal;; suedo's favorite animal happens to be the hippo
why?;;suedo likes the hippo because it's like a gentle giant that can be fierce if threatened. he also just really likes their big jaws
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby businessfish » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Username;; businessfish
Gender;; "i am a male."
Characteristics;; "alot of others are intimidated by me because i am blunt and stand my ground; but i am not nearly as aggressive or as violent as others assume me to be. i am a wise being and i ways closely insepect everyones facial expression and body language to tell what they are thinking of or what position they might be in."
why?;; "at first sight, deer look as if they are beautiful and graceful animals. they look so fraile and gentle, but they are actually the opposite. deer always stand their ground and are rarely ever intimidated, especially if their young are involved. i admire them because while they look so graceful, they can also put up one heck of
a fight if needed
."

art;;
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (83.23 KiB) Viewed 82 times
Last edited by businessfish on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
your heart is a muscle the size of your fist
so keep on loving
and keep on fighting
and hold on for your life
businessfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 am

Ending on the first ^-^
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:52 am

businessfish wrote:Username;; businessfish
Gender;; "i am a male."
a fight if needed
."

art;;

The winner is businessfish ^-^ the form looked like real effort was put into it and i love the deer bit; i actually didnt know that X3

Congrats!

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets