Postby 24Beaver01 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:44 pm

Username: 24Beaver01
Walking or Riding Trail: Riding Gunner
Explore Guide: Jerome
Last Explored: N/a

Walking or Riding Trail: walking
Explore Guide: Hailey
Last Explored: N/a
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, in school, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol. I am a proud member and artist for Storkatten(Storkies), Rocky Mountain Mini Drafts(RMMD), SWE, and Range Trotters! Check out storkies for a chance to get some magic cats!

Image Image Image

My babies- Image
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotters - Explore

Postby Bear. » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:30 pm

Username: Bear.
Walking or Riding Trail: riding Anastasia
Explore Guide: Jerome Atticus
Last Explored: n/a

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:08 am

Username: kijauni
Walking or Riding Trail: Riding VEO's Queen Of Freedom I Fortuna
Last Explored: N/A

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:36 pm

Username: SabrinaB
Walking or Riding Trail: riding Merlin Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4778471
Last Explored: -
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:36 am

EXPLORE HAS NOW CLOSED

Any posts made after until the next opening post will be ignored.
    Please remember this will be a bi-monthly event, with only one opening this month due to the release date.
    A post that has a large "OPEN" message will be done when the next round and its guides are available. c:

Results will be posted within the week!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

April Opening Results!

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:50 am

What Did We Find?

HowlingHooves: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.

Jasmine and Kale are happy to take a quick ride around the property, get their horses some exercise. Things end up becoming a race around the cross country trail, and you end up taking second with laughter echoing in your ears. With all the fun, you don't end up seeing anything unusual, but you did make some new memories! You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    ►Athena◄: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, and Jerome feels it's fine to investigate carefully. You were both surprised to see a feral trotter grazing nearby! With Jerome's help, you managed to lasso the wild one, and bring it safely back to Adelaron Stables to check them out. Once sure they were healthy enough, all things considered, you were able to take them back to your property after a call to the NRTrA!
    You found a feral Sooty Flaxen Red Wildebeest Chick Mare!
    And, what's this...? On loading them up, this Collie refuses to leave their side in the trailer! Weird..
    -
    Baobable: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Jar of Glitter!
    -
    strangetales: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, and Jerome feels it's fine to investigate carefully. You were both surprised to see a feral trotter grazing nearby! With Jerome's help, you managed to lasso the wild one, and bring it safely back to Adelaron Stables to check them out. Once sure they were healthy enough, all things considered, you were able to take them back to your property after a call to the NRTrA!
    You found a feral Silver Sable Champagne Pollen Irish Tobiano Mare!
    And what's this...? On loading them up, there's a Sitting Cat that refuses to move! Weird...

You went out for a walk with Hailey, enjoying the cooler evening air. She tells you about some recent events at some shows, and you tell her about some of your own excursions in the circuits, as well as exchange some tips and tricks you've both picked up. As you two are chatting, you spot something sticking out of a bush on your way back. You found a Dull Feather!
    -
    Archeaopteryx.: Unfortunately Hailey isn't available for rides around the property, she's got a busy schedule to stick to during the morning and afternoon!
    -
    heyheygirl101: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Silk Ribbon!

You went out for a walk with Hailey, enjoying the cooler evening air. She tells you about some recent events at some shows, and you tell her about some of your own excursions in the circuits, as well as exchange some tips and tricks you've both picked up. As you two are chatting, you spot something sticking out of a bush on your way back. You found a Dull Feather!
    -
    Phönixfeder2000: You and Jerome went out for a quick walk when he asks you to see about helping him clear a fallen log from one of the foot trails. Turns out its... well, it's a whole tree that fell during a storm last night, not a log that could be rolled away. Jerome sighs heavily and even laments lightly about telling Sam, and while on the phone with the other man you swear he's crying while you can hear Sam swearing up a storm. Jerome makes you swear not to tell a soul, and gives you a little bottle full of liquid. You received Staff's Tears!

Jasmine and Kale are happy to take a quick ride around the property, get their horses some exercise. Things end up becoming a race around the cross country trail, and you end up taking second with laughter echoing in your ears. With all the fun, you don't end up seeing anything unusual, but you did make some new memories! You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    DarkestWerewolf: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Twin Booster!
    -
    vak: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Glossy Feather!

You went out for a walk with Hailey, enjoying the cooler evening air. She tells you about some recent events at some shows, and you tell her about some of your own excursions in the circuits, as well as exchange some tips and tricks you've both picked up. As you two are chatting, you spot something sticking out of a bush on your way back. You found Hoarfrost!
    -
    Spiritstar3: Jasmine and Kale are happy to take a quick ride around the property, get their horses some exercise. As you're meandering about, you all stop your horses when you hear a neigh a little way off, but it's too far for any of Adelaron's horses to be out on their own... checking things out, you all come across a feral horse! It takes a bit of work, but you all manage to herd it to the stables and into an open training ring before calling the NRTrA, who let you take the horse home with you!
    You found a feral Perlino Daffodil Pronghorn Irish Tobiano Mare!
    -
    Queen Vivane: Unfortunately Sam isn't available for a ride, he had to go into town for a last minute feed run!
    -
    Pandapop: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.

You went out for a walk with Hailey, enjoying the cooler evening air. She tells you about some recent events at some shows, and you tell her about some of your own excursions in the circuits, as well as exchange some tips and tricks you've both picked up. As you two are chatting, you see a horse racing off through the trees, but it's getting too dark to follow, unfortunately. You both head back, hopeful that the horse may turn up again later, and Hailey gives you a little satchel of petals for good luck. You got Flower Petals!
    -
    ShadyBro: You and Jerome went out for a quick walk when he asks you to see about helping him clear a fallen log from one of the foot trails. Turns out its... well, it's a whole tree that fell during a storm last night, not a log that could be rolled away. Jerome sighs heavily and even laments lightly about telling Sam, and while on the phone with the other man you swear he's crying while you can hear Sam swearing up a storm. Jerome makes you swear not to tell a soul, and gives you a little bottle full of liquid. You received Staff's Tears!

You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    Zentropy: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    jpano96: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found Hoarfrost!
    -
    coaliev: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.

You went out with Hailey for a walk on the trails, chatting about a variety of things. But you end up twisting your ankle! It takes a bit of time, but with Hailey's help, and both of you laughing at some gentle jokes, you two manage to get back and fix your ankle up. You found nothing on this walk.
    -
    Eevee55: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, and Jerome feels it's fine to investigate carefully. You were both surprised to see a feral trotter grazing nearby! With Jerome's help, you managed to lasso the wild one, and bring it safely back to Adelaron Stables to check them out. Once sure they were healthy enough, all things considered, you were able to take them back to your property after a call to the NRTrA!
    You found a feral Daffodil Buckskin Bunny Ears Bontebok Roan Stallion!
    And, what's this...? On loading them up, this Collie refuses to leave their side in the trailer! Weird..
    -
    Pandora!: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Dull Feather!

You went out for a walk with Hailey, enjoying the cooler evening air. She tells you about some recent events at some shows, and you tell her about some of your own excursions in the circuits, as well as exchange some tips and tricks you've both picked up. As you two are chatting, you see a horse racing off through the trees, but when you make to follow you end up slipping in a big puddle of mud, both laughing as Hailey helps pull you out. You found nothing on this walk.
    -
    Embergleam: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.

You went out with Hailey for a walk on the trails, chatting about a variety of things. But you end up twisting your ankle! It takes a bit of time, but with Hailey's help, and both of you laughing at some gentle jokes, you two manage to get back and fix your ankle up. You found nothing on this walk.
    -
    Taxidea: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.

-
    BadgerBuddies: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Dull Feather!

-
    Temper: Jasmine and Kale are happy to take a quick ride around the property, get their horses some exercise. As you're meandering about, you all stop your horses when you hear a neigh a little way off, but it's too far for any of Adelaron's horses to be out on their own... checking things out, you all come across a feral horse! It takes a bit of work, but you all manage to herd it to the stables and into an open training ring before calling the NRTrA, who let you take the horse home with you!
    You found a feral Extended Sandy Bay Roan Pollen Sabino Mare!
    And, what's this...? A chicken just plops itself in the trailer at the mare's feet and pecks anyone who tries to move her. Weird...
    -
    DuskzeHedgie: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    razzberry: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    adheline: You and Jerome went out for a quick walk when he asks you to see about helping him clear a fallen log from one of the foot trails. It takes some work, but the trail gets cleared out with some effort and you return with Jerome promising a cold drink as thanks. You found nothing on this walk.

-
    bronc: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Dull Feather!
    -
    ♥ soft: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, and Jerome feels it's fine to investigate carefully. You were both surprised to see a feral trotter grazing nearby! With Jerome's help, you managed to lasso the wild one, and bring it safely back to Adelaron Stables to check them out. Once sure they were healthy enough, all things considered, you were able to take them back to your property after a call to the NRTrA!
    You found a feral Flaxen Liver Chestnut Bunny Ears Grease Flowers Mare!
    And, what's this...? On loading them up, a Goat Kid settles down for a nap in the trailer. Weird...

The Lowe twins aren't available currently, they're stuck a little ways from home after Marissa runs over a nail, crying on the phone to their dad. Mike wishes he had his license so he could drive himself..
    -
    NoodleDOOT: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    Astralea: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Carrot Bundle!
    -
    Aizaka: Jasmine and Kale are happy to take a quick ride around the property, get their horses some exercise. Things end up becoming a race around the cross country trail, and you end up taking second with laughter echoing in your ears. With all the fun, you don't end up seeing anything unusual, but you did make some new memories! You found nothing on this ride.
    -
    werepickle: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, and Jerome feels it's fine to investigate carefully. You were both surprised to see a feral trotter grazing nearby! With Jerome's help, you managed to lasso the wild one, and bring it safely back to Adelaron Stables to check them out. Once sure they were healthy enough, all things considered, you were able to take them back to your property after a call to the NRTrA!
    You found a feral Daffodil Black Tortoiseshell Roan Wild Dog Overo Mare!
    And, what's this...? On loading them up, a Piglet darts into the trailer and the mare nips at anyone who gets close. Weird...
    -
    24Beaver01: You went out with Jerome for a ride! But Jerome's horse, named Atticus oddly enough, was rather unruly. The ride had to end a little early unfortunately, to avoid any injuries. You found nothing on this ride.

-
    Bear.: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, and Jerome feels it's fine to investigate carefully. You were both surprised to see a feral trotter grazing nearby! With Jerome's help, you managed to lasso the wild one, and bring it safely back to Adelaron Stables to check them out. Once sure they were healthy enough, all things considered, you were able to take them back to your property after a call to the NRTrA!
    You found a feral Smoky Cream Bunny Ears Splash BC Flowers Mare!
    -
    kijauni: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, but the weather looks like it might turn so Jerome doesn't feel it's safe enough to venture off the path today. As you make your way forward though, you spy something under a fallen log, and ask Jerome to wait a moment. You found a Twin Booster!
    -
    SabrinaB: You went out with Jerome for a ride! It was a calm ride until both horses perked up, interested in something not on the trail, and Jerome feels it's fine to investigate carefully. You were both surprised to see a feral trotter grazing nearby! With Jerome's help, you managed to lasso the wild one, and bring it safely back to Adelaron Stables to check them out. Once sure they were healthy enough, all things considered, you were able to take them back to your property after a call to the NRTrA!
    You found a feral Wildebeest Dunalino Sabino BC Flowers Mare!
    And, what's this...? A chicken just plops itself in the trailer at the mare's feet and pecks anyone who tries to move her. Weird...
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:52 am

Next Explore Opening:
    First Weekend of May!
    Third Weekend of May!

Any posts made between now and then will be ignored!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Explore Opening!

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun May 19, 2024 8:49 am

Explore round is open!

It is currently SUMMER
    This opening, the following guides are available...
    Serris Marks - horseback trails only
    Meredith Lain - foot trails or horseback trails
    Heather & Alex Parson - foot trails or horseback trails
    Mike & Marissa Lowe - foot trails or horseback trails

Explore will close May 24th.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups