My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:31 pm

username; carnivorous.
name; stella.
prompt; flecks of white splattered carelessly across the canvas of black, only interrupted by faint swirls of blues and purples, a true sight to behold. lazy orange eyes admired the cosmic art. wasn't it beautiful?
with her eyes half-closed, she nuzzled her nose deeper into her soft silk scarf, not taking her gentle gaze off of the ripples of the cosmos.

extra(s); (optional)

"maybe i belong among the stars."

resresres
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon — Venus (open)

Postby Stephaaa » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 am

username; Stephaaa
name; Nepi
prompt; (500 word max)

The little kalon gazed at the stars, her eyes filled with curiosity. It's a different world up in the stars. So many things we don't notice on a regular basis..

"Nep? Nepi!? What are you doing? You're crashing the plane!"

She glances at her friend and shakes her head. "Oh.. sorry!" She attempts to get the plane back up and stable again. It was a fun little simulator that rocked around a bit, though it seemed so realistic to Nepi. How could it look so real? She did not know. All she knew is that it reminded her of good things. Just flying around with little occasional twists and turns. The plane sputters down and lands successfully.

"Got it!!" She flings up and cheers.
----

Nepi stares down at a sketch of a plane she drew. It is a hard decision. Her success and ambition led her to this point, finally after so long. Though it became dreading. They took her almost right away, as it the perfect chance to get a pilot. She didn't want to be separated from everyone so fast. However, she decided to push up into the sky.

Up, and up, so dreading and fearful. Worst, it was at night. Night can't be harder. It has to be equal to day. As Nepi levelled the craft, she saw a sight. The sight of the stars. That is why she was here in the first place. For a quiet peaceful moment. The kalon saw little stars, some bright and some burnt out. She remembered the constellations that let us know where the stars are. It was so silly, though she thought she wasn't in the air at all. The stars were just like those on ground. It was just another world, but in the sky.

extra(s); (optional)
Stephaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon — Venus (open)

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:08 am

One day remaining.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon — Venus (one day left)

Postby Wolfycat101 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:55 am

username;
      Wolfycat101
    name;
      Abigail
    prompt;
      Oh space is a wonderful thing! I know so myself, and I have for a long time. It started one winter night, a few years back...

I had been lost earlier in the day, wandering the snowy forest in search of my home. It had become dark with the shorter days of winter. I had become restless, for I felt as if I were walking in circles at that point. I soon decided to set up a little camp in a little cave near the base of a large hill.
      I had only brought my scarf with me, as I had originally didn't expect to be where I was. I tried to cover myself with the cozy fabric and doze off for the night.

In the night, I was awoken by a great loud barking sound.
      I woke up, startled, and decided to look out to see what had caused it. I didn't see anything at the time, but, like a fool, I left the cave to find the actual source. That wasn't very bright, because as I stood up outside I spotted a shadowy figure staring away from my place. I stood there, frightened to the point of not being able to move, unless I was just cold.
      Either way, I stood and watched as it walked away in the night, disappearing in between the trees. I finally found a will to move, and I ran another way and up the hill. I believed that I would be safer in the open after that encounter.

I was scared.
      I really didn't wanna be there. I wanted to be home, with my hot cocoa and movies.
      I cleared a little area in the snow and decided to lie on my back. I stared into the night sky, and saw the stars. I looked at the moon and the little clouds that scattered the sky. It was amazing. It felt so peaceful, and for once that night, I thought I could get some actual rest. As I was dozing off, I saw something moving above me. I couldn't see it right away, so I stood up.

I stood in the open night.
      Breathing heavily.
      Almost not believing what I was witnessing.

Meteors.
      They scattered the sky, soaring across it. It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever seen. I was hooked. I watched as each one passed by, and I made a wish for each. It made me so happy. I sat there, in the middle of nowhere, watching the sky light up with fire.
      I watched until sunrise, when I decided to try my hand at finding my way home, so I could get warm and learn about last nights events. I felt like I was in a haze, and I just stumbled my way back home.
      I soon after started studying astrology, in search of another event as such as I had seen.
      Someday, I really believe that I can find another meteor shower, find another sense of bliss. I've made it my quest to study the wonders of the stars and what they behold.
      I fell in love with the stars.

[Prompt + Extra] | [523]

I had this open hhh
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon — Venus (one day left)

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:33 am

Sorry for the wait. This is now closed. c:
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon — Venus (closed)

Postby Tjebb » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:34 am

Good Luck everyone!

My Kalons
I no longer actively draw using Oekaki, but I'll try my best to use the forums and talk via dms and such!
Looking for art!

Image Image Image
Tjebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon — Venus (closed)

Postby lunaire » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:52 pm