My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1376 -- Little Fairy

Postby theexileofkiem » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:06 am

username;
theexileofkiem

name;
Gossamer
a fine, filmy cobweb seen on grass or bushes or floating in the air in calm weather, especially in autumn.

gender;
Male

prompt;
{394/400}

Gossamers Diary wrote:spiderwebMy absolute favorite thing to do besides charming creatures into being my snack, I am part vampire after all, is to wander the nearby cemetary. Its so calm, cool, and peaceful. Even during the day (yes, I can go outside in the daytime, being part but not full vampire still allows me to be in the sun.) the cemetary has ample shade and there is a lovely pond located at the center of it in which I can go swimming. There are even a few resident ghosts floating around that I visit at nightime. Priscilla is the kindest of the ghosts and I try my best to bring her flowers nightly, I may be partially undead but that's no excuse for poor manners or ungentlemanly behaviour.

spiderwebI love the cemetary as a whole but my favorite part about it probably has to do with the abundance of fireflies that emerge at darkness. They are absolutly stunning and they make the world seem a bit kinder, more soft. When I bring Priscilla flowers we will useually share eachothers company in enjoying the fireflies for a while before I have to return home and Priscilla has to return to her grave.

spiderwebWe stroll along and the whole graveyard and surrounding forest is aglow with the little firebugs. It's miraculous. The soft glow of Priscilla seems to attract more and more fireflies and they nearly end up swarming us in light. A firefly landed on my nose and I went cross-eyed, surprised and in awe. Priscilla giggled at my silly expression and I felt happy to have brought her a laugh. I chuckled as well and we both continued walking along, admireing the show the fireflies put on for us.

spiderwebWe chatted about this and that as we normally do and we sat by the pond for a while. I started singing and so did Priscilla. Soon enough she got swept up in the song and began to dance elegantly around the graveyard. She hovered over the pond and she looked so beautiful and perfect that she resembled a musicbox ballerina with a mirror underneath it's feet. Once she finished her dance, I clapped loudly for her. A few of the other resident ghosts came out to "sush" me. I payed them no mind but Priscilla seemed quite embarrassed. And if ghost could blush, she would have.

art by me
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . blank » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:56 am

username; . blank
name;
gender; female
prompt; grooming
extra?;

major wip :>
xxxImage
    ▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    anna
    female
    characters
    ◕‿◕
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬
. blank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🧚| chīsai

Postby black crow » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:19 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    username ― intimacy
    name ― Chīsai (小さい) ― japanese word meaning "small"
    gender ― female
    prompt(for clarification; she gives people things and visits their events. read to know why !)
    us ― she's the mysterious type. we do not know what to make of her. she leaves us things. cards for our birthdays. gifts for our collections. bouquets when a loved one passes on. she walks along the sidewalk, dropping things off at strangers' doors. how does she know what we need? we aren't sure. how odd.
    her ― i know they need me. i do my best to provide for them. they're so delicate. every living thing has feelings, and even the small things can bring mountains of happiness to them. i find out what they are needing from social media, newspaper fillers, etc. i know they don't appreciate it, but we're all beings. it's in our nature to take things for granted.
    us ― she is elusive. she is today. she is tomorrow. she is the faintest scent of a cactus flower, the flitting shadow of an elf owl. we still don't know what to make of her. she shows up at our weddings and funerals. she cheers for newlyweds she doesn't know, and mourns those that she'll never meet. why? why does she do it? we want to ask her, but we're afraid. afraid she'll stop. we're lost without her. in the dark. she is our night light.
    her ― i've been participating in more things. being there for them. mourning with them. celebrating with them. it's not enough. i want to make them happy, but it's like the more i do the less they want me here. honestly, it's fun for me. i like taking care of people. i like being different.
    us ― she is frustrating. it's becoming invasive. she's choking us with our own dependence. it's as if she thinks we can't care for ourselves. we're like moths drawn to her candlelight, inevitably being burned. we can't stand it. wherever we are, she's there. our birthday parties. funerals. weddings. parties. graduations. anniversaries. everything. as if we need some strange girl to take care of us... hmph!
    her ― i can feel the unrest. i'm making them uncomfortable. they don't learn. among the racket of themselves, they've grown cold towards me. ive been called a slur of names such as "demon," "witch," and "fake." it seems as though the only way to teach someone something is to deprive them of what you've been giving them. if the baby always has milk whenever it wants it, it will never know the feeling of hunger.
    us ― it's stopped. no more gifts, no more girl. she's gone. there's a feeling of hollowness in the pits of our ravenous bellies, as though this is our fault. we drove her off. she cared for us. she gave us things, she was different. she was an angel. and now she's gone. our guardian angel has disappeared! what will we do? our souls cry out for her. she's gone! gone! we took her for granted. now what?
    extra? ― +200 to the prompt word limit ! i think that's okay haha :>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by black crow on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:34 am, edited 7 times in total.
black crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teabug » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 am

mark ♡
HAHA man i have no idea what to put here oh well

tbh im not very good at this game xx tehe

i love lions. will trade anything for lions!!!!!$ <3
teabug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:24 am

username;
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra?;

isabelle res!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:28 am

mark ^^
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:00 am

username; Lexxa_Astral
name; Sylvie
gender; Female
prompt; Res, Pranking and Trolling
extra?;

The extra can be anything, right? I don't think my video would count but it's funny so i might just link it anyways-
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sardonyx » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:02 am

Ooo maybe Res? With painting as the prompt :0
username;
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra?;
Love my friends <3
Sardonyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:04 am

username; luna and artemis.
name; gabriella/gabi
gender; female
prompt;

"gabi?" gabriella stayed quiet as she watched her cousin from a fruit tree above. she flicked her ears and grinned mischievously. "gabi, c'mon, where are you?" claire asked again, now becoming annoyed. gabi prowled along the branch of the tree, dropping a single ribbon down onto claire's head before scurrying back to her hiding place. claire shook the ribbon off of his head. "are you in the trees again?! oh man, your mom is going to kill me..." gabi giggled. she loved to mess with her older cousin. of course, she would always set things right at the last second so that he wouldn't get in trouble. sure, gabi liked having fun, but all she would feel is guilt if claire was yelled at for something she did.

"gabriella! i see you up there! come down!" she heard claire holler. gabi froze for a second, but when she looked down from her perch she realized claire wasn't even looking at her. he was just saying that to make her believe he had won. she yawned and carelessly skipped along the branch of the tree towards the center. she laid in the heart of the tree's crown, observing claire silently. gabi picked a ripe mango-fruit from one of the branches above, making the leaves rustle a bit. claire's tail perked a little as he heard this, but he was still unsure of which tree gabriella was hiding in. gabi bit into the fruit's flesh, the juice dripping down her chin as she chewed. she dabbed at the sticky juices with one of her ribbons, taking small, dainty bites out of the mango.

when all that remained of the fruit was the core, gabi chucked it at claire. it hit him in the back of the head. "hey!" he spun around, noticing a strange juice-covered ribbon hanging from the tree branch. realizing her mistake, gabriella quickly pulled the ribbon back towards herself, but it was too late. she'd been spotted. a sly grin spread across claire's face. "i have you n-" before he could finish, he looked to his left, a shocked expression replacing his smirk. "o-oh! aunt ida! you're here early..." realizing what claire was looking at, gabi swiftly leapt down from the tree, and stood next to her older cousin. "hi mommy! claire and i were playing hide and seek today! we had lots of fun! i won against him."
[ 400/400 ]

extra; claire
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me