Re: Kiamara #398 - Adopt Me!

Postby Karmaloco » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Karmaloco

Snowel

Snowel doesn't have a meaning per say, though it does have a little tidbit about it. Snowel is a word mix of the words Snow and Noel, that is the background of the name.

Female

She is in fact straight, though it takes effort to win her over. She is not homo-phobic either, she doesn't care about anyone's love preference, she just lives by "love and let love".

Actually, Snowel's favorite thing about winter isn't the snow, it isn't the holidays, it's the cold. She loves the cold, always has ever since she was younger. Snowel likes the crisp feeling of walking outside on a blistering cold day and sighing out so she can see her own breath.

Snowel wrote:"You may think me odd but, my best friend in the whole wide world is a raven. I found her when I was just a kid,she didn't even know how to fly yet! I looked around for her mom or nest and I couldn't see it, so I waited to see if her mom would return. When she didn't return for a full four hours I decided that I might as well help her out and we've been besties since! I named her Maleficent, sure it's a Disney villain's name but she's perfectly harmless...well until you try to take her seeds away the she gets a little crabby *giggles*."

Maleficent

The Cold.
Snow.
Persimmons.
Small Animals.
Chocolate.
Heat.
Hatred.
Puddles.
Spinach.
Bugs.
Sneezes loudly.
Plays with her food.
Makes odd noises when bored.
Wears an ice water soaked rag in summer.
Sings when hears a word from a song she knows.

Animal:
"Hmm..well I'll just go with ravens, they are very smart animals and fun to boot!"
Food:
"Persimmons, the persimmon is a type of berry that they say only a good frost can make them ripe, so sweet."
Songs:
"Anything Disney!"
Place:
"Alaska, minimal hot temperatures and very remote, my kinda town!"

Skittish:
Snowel has tendency to prefer being alone rather around others. Sure there are the times when she loves being talkative, but when surrounded by large groups of others she becomes nervous and stressed then flees to find a place to be alone. She only is ever stressed in large groups four or more kias, under four she can deal with her nerves but once there are more she leaves.
Kindhearted:
As skittish as she may be, she never backs down from helping someone in need...as long as no large groups are involved. Snowel keeps her heart on her sleeve thus making her very pron to disappointment, but regardless she loves helping when she can. She expectantly loves helping younger kias and animals.
Assertive:
Snowel may be timid in crowds but she is not afraid to speak her mind, when things get rough she gets rough right along with it. She sometimes doesn't think before speaking either, so some things she says may come off as offensive to others if taken in the wrong content, but she usually means well.
Childish:
She is very childish, hardly ever acting her true age and always goofing around. Snowel feels that she bonds with children better than adults so she tends to stick around kids more, goofing and playing around. She loves playing games, you name it she will play it.
Playful:
Her favorite past time is playing, Snow loves doing anything that involves the word "fun" or "play". Snowel can find amusement in almost anything she even-"Sticks, balls, string, grass, IT'S ALL SO AMUSING!, like like sticks can be used fo-" calm down Snow..."*pouty face*".

It was a cold, crisp, snowy morning and a young Snowel decided to take a nice stroll around the block. She walked outside at a slow pace, enjoying the morning and its cold until she heard a small noise. She looked all around to find where the noise, she looked all around to find where the noise was coming form but with no avail she decided to walk on. Once the noise grew louder she could no longer ignore the sound, she scrammed all around in the snow to find where this odd noise was coming from, then she came across a small raven sitting in the cold. Snowel knew from what her mother had told her about animals that if you touch a baby bird the mother may not take care of it when she returned, so she jumped behind a bush and waited for its mother to return.
The hours ticked by as she watched this poor bird call for its mother, finally she became frightful of its health she came to the ravens aid. Snowel ran back to her mother and told her what had happened to the bird and her mother agreed to her choice as the started to care for the poor cold bird. As the years passed Snowel grew and so did the raven, they were inseparable. Snowel found out so much about the raven in the years, unfortunately the raven never learned to fly so she stays grounded with her family, Snowel picked a name for the raven she felt most fitting for her beautiful black feathers. She called her Maleficent and the raven couldn't be happier than she is with her best friend, and savior. Maleficent and Snowel share a special bond that can never be broken and they will always be the best of friends.

Last edited by Karmaloco on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:39 am, edited 18 times in total.
Links wrote:DA, Chars, Kias, JBDs, Makos, Plumies, RPWS
Loved Characters wrote:NEEDS UPDATING BADLY
Addicted To wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION CONSTANTLY
Awesome People:
Nightmare|Wandzie.|Ravendarus|Varsity Bee|Shizz|viixen|iiPaw
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxerOwl » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Actually, I don't think I have a strong enough connection ;u; sorry!
Last edited by FoxerOwl on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bored.com » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:15 pm

THE WHITE DEER

Username;; Bored.com
Name;; Eurontein
Gender;;Female

Her Favorite thing about Winter;;
She doesn't particularly like the snow, but she enjoys watching the White Deer, or, Albino Deer.
Wip
Last edited by Bored.com on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
WOOO e.e
Bored.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viscus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:20 pm

resource/transparent page is up! it's right under the main pic, in the 'colored in' section
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
hello!
i am Viscus, they/them is fine
i like to speak in blue
i am a Kiamara artist
ask me things on my ask.fm!

find me elsewhere through the links!

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Viscus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:37 pm

As soon as I finish a piece of art to XD
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nevada Renee Cyrus, your average small town girl

Postby Miavinn » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Elemia
Nevada
Female

Nevada loves to curl up in her soft, fluffy, red blanket with a frothy cup of hot chocolate, complete with 3 large marshmellows and a pepperint candy cane, and a good book. She has a special dark blue mug that she always uses.

Anthro Info
~~~~~
Name-
Nevada Renee Cyrus
Age-
19 years
Gender-
Female
Eye Color-
Dark grey blue
Hair Style-
Messy Curls
Height-
5' 7"
Weight-
120 lbs.
Birthday Info
~~~~~
Birthday-
June 21st
Zodiac-
Gemini ♊
Element-
Air
Ruling Planet-
Mercury
Birthstone-
Pearl
Metal-
Quicksilver
Lucky Number-

╔═════════════════════════╗

Don't let them in, don't let them see,
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand, and here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

Standing frozen
In the life I've chosen
You won't find me
The past is all behind me
Buried in the snow

~Let it Go, Frozen

╚═════════════════════════╝

SPACCEThe young Kiamara leaps into the air gleefully and pats at the pink and black winged flying specimen. when she landed, the pup looks back at the other one with her.
SPACCE"Mommy, what is that?" she asks a questioning look on her face.[/color]
SPACCE"A butterfly dear," her mother says patiently.
SPACCE"A butter fly?" the little girl asks for clarification.
SPACCE"No, a butterfly. It is one of the many bugs with wings, yet one of the few that are beautiful." Her mother explains, taking deep breathes after.
It was her daughters first time out of the den and she was curious and excited about every little thing. The mother, Esme, let her head droop down for a second to catch her breath finally. Her daughter had been running after that butterfly for a good portion of the afternoon. She was glad for a break.
SPACCEAll, of a sudden, the underbrush starts russling and Esme could hear high pitched noises coming from only a short distance away to the East and pick up the sound of 2 sets of pounding paws. Pounding to get them and capture them!
SPACCE"Run!" Esme shouts. She bounds a couple yards out of the clearing they were in and looks back. Seeing how much slower her pup was, she runs back and picks up the small blue and white bundle of fluff by the scruff and bounds away, more for here daughters life than her own. Once the sound had died away and Esme knew they were safe, she set her pup gently on the ground and pants heavily.
SPACCE"Mommy," squeaks the little girl in a terrified voice, "What were those things!?"
SPACCE"I-I am not sure. I've never seen them or heard them or anything. They definetly won't get near you though my dear," Esme says nuzzling her daughter, "I'll always be there for you." The little Kia gives her mother a lick on the cheek and gazes around.
SPACCE"You think it's safe now mommy?" she asks eyes wide.
SPACCE"Yes, yes. Lets go take a walk to the berry bushes. I'm sure we'll see your father there." Esme says nodding hoping her daughter would be distracted fro the event. Completely forgetting about the incident before, the pup jumps in joy and waits for her mother to take the lead. Esme smiles softly, glad her daughter could let her worries go like that. She padded forward for bit and said "I'll have to teach you to hunt and track soon.'' She says glancing back. Not seeing her daughter, she turns around and looks around alarmed.
SPACCEThe pup hadn't actually forgotten about the incident, just had gotten more curious about it. Curious enough to walk off trying to find the strange creatures. She hadn't actually seen the, but they didn't sound like anything in the woods. She heads East, back to where her mother had picked her up. The pup gazes around curiously and steps onto grass that didn't feel right. It was cut short and poked at her paw pads sharply. Grimacing she sniffs the air still curious. She hears a squeaky noise and looks around.
SPACCESuddenly this pinkish tan things reach for her. They had sticks sticking out from the, or were they even sticks? Scared by now, her curiosity gone, she lets a out a terrified yelp and cowers snapping at the weird things reaching for her. Attached to the thing was a leg and she saw what the supposed face was. It looked so weird! It was the same pinkish tan and it was flat and hairless. She yelps again crying out for her mother.
SPACCEEsme's ears twitch. She heard her daughter, but where could she have gone?
SPACCE"Nevada!!" Esme calls running as fast as she could in the general direction of her daughters frightened yelp. Soon she spots Nevada and this thing reaching for her. Esme leaps onto it, but doesn't use her claws. The thing falls over and lets out a high pitched wail. She hops off and turns to her daughter. "Run! Run Nevada!" she barks at her daughter. Nevada scrambles to her feet and bounds away off into the forest. Esme turns back to the thing who had stood back up by now, but wait, only on two legs? Shaking her head, she snarls at it angry that the creature had tried to take her pup. It kept making these high pitched noises that weren't all that gentle on the Kiamara's ears. Another comes out of an opening in the den behind it. A white and red den. These things were very strange. It had a brown stick thing in its paws. It points the stick at her and the stick clicks and then makes a big boom. Pain shoots through Esme's front left paw and she wales in pain. The Kia glances down to see blood and begins to feel light headed. She gives one last snarl and moves as quickly as she could to the forest's covering and protection on her good legs. Thankfully the things didn't follow her. Esme glances around for a Nevada, but she didn't see her. However she does picks up her daughters scent heading towards the direction of their den. Following the familiar sweet smell, Esme manages to not black out.
SPACCEAs soon as she makes it inside the den she flops down on her side. Esme spots Nevada sitting in a corner looking at her mother.[/color]
SPACCE"Nevada," Esme says, "Go find some cobwebs in the back of the den and wrap them around a stick. Then to the north of our den, there is a herb patch. flowers, and trees. Get some marigold, burdock root, and gloldenrod, as well as a few poppy seeds." Nevada gets up and gives her mother a lick on the ear and heads out to find the healing herbs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPACCELater that evening, after Esme's wound had been treated, the two were resting in their den. Nevada was almost asleep and Esme was near that point as well. The wound didn't hurt that much anymore and it was going to heal properly and fine, but the bullet was going to stay in. It had plunged deep into Esme's upper leg and neither of the knew it was still there.

5 Weeks Later

SPACCENevada prowled through the undergrowth softly. Her mother sat under the shade of a weeping willow watching her. Neva scents the air again just to make sure the rabbit was still there. She was downwind and the sun wasn't casting her shadow forward. The older child spots it and prepares to leap. A black raven caws and she pounces. Landing on the rabbits back and she takes it life quickly, so it wouldn't suffer. They were hunting at the base of a mountain that the river flowed in front of. The berry bushes were southeast and their den farther south.
SPACCE"Good job Nevada!" her mother praises. Neva beams with pride and brings the rabbit over to her mother.
SPACCE"You can have first bite." she says dropping the rabbit at her mom's feet. Esme smiles and nods taking a bite. Soon the two finish eating the large cottontail and Nevada lays down in a patch of sun.

Their life went on like this for another year, until Nevada was old enough to leave her mother and get her feathers.

SPACCE"Nevada," Esme says, "Come here dear."
SPACCE"Yes mom?" Nevada says padding out of the den. Getting straight to the point, Esme answers,
SPACCE"It is time for you to make your own life. Meaning, it is time for you to leave me." Nevada bows her head. She had known this was coming soon.
SPACCE"But will I be able to visit you still?" She asks.
SPACCEYes, but when you come is up to you." Esme answers. She herself didn't want to send her daughter of to start her own life, but she was of age. "To aid your travels, here is a feather, one that I've been saving just for you." Esme pulls a pouch out from behind her made out leaves and out of that, she pulls out and dark colored feather on a black string. She wraps it around her daughters tail and ties it in place. "For being able to walk into any situation, walk any distance, and being free of your worries. I'm sure you will get more feathers in the future, but for now, this will have to do."
SPACCE"Thank you mom. I will miss you." Nevada says.
SPACCE"And I will miss you to." Esme replies. When they were done with their goodbyes, Nevada turned around and headed southeast, traveling through the mountains and coming upon a beautiful land with a lake and forest. She could smell many other Kiamaras around. Nevada found a stream that led to the lake and a mound of earth, a few yards away from it. Soon, she had dug a cozy and comfortable den. Nevada lined her sleeping spot with soft moss and leaves. Curling up, she sighs in relief of having a new home, and a day ahead of her that would surely be filled with meeting others and exploring, as well as organizing her den and outside of it more.
Last edited by Miavinn on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tinnuvari » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:44 pm

name;; Minuial
gender;; Female
favorite thing about winter;;
"My favorite thing about winter? The dawn sun on the snow, maybe simply the chill and purity of the air. How everything is silent and calm, and everything feels at peace, waiting to be renewed."
Tinnuvari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Lloyd Elsian Greed

The distilled boy

name;; Lloyd Elsian Greed
nickname;; Ebenezer
age;; Within his earlier twenties
gender;; Male
birthdate;; November 1
The feeling of winter.
The chill of it in the air,
the fresh breathes that make big wight clouds
and form mist on windows.
The bright appearance,
and how it makes everything shine from the sunlight
even when people say its the season of death and coverage.

You might think them crazy, but the people that want to cry and hysterically laugh are all around us. You can see just how painful life is when you look at them and into their eyes...

Ballet dancing-- the elegance-- the beauty- the impatience-- He covered it all, his feet fluttering over the ground with a hop. Then those quick movements, can you imagine not falling as you swim like a swan, fly like a crow? He could, he had gotten so used to this. The falling the failing, the standing, the reeling. Life just comes so quickly. He could remember those days when he had just imagined these movements.

Life called for strength, insurance, endurance as you fell, as he fell. Oh yes. The hits, the bleeding, the smiles, the tearing.. Oh no. But that wasn't just it. His life as a young one wasn't something to brag about, nothing to boast about. Whenever he thought the whole thing over he shuddered at his minds memories and went back into that old lonely cottage, wooden, locked and full of shadows. It would have been dark even if you opened the window wide, because the whole thing was dark, its walls a blackening brown that glowed like a dark soul. It had an aura of blackness, inescapable. And yet he had escaped, but many memories came before that.

His mind played the memories as if they were movie clips, so horribly real. He could lean back and close his eyes and they'd be back, light flashes in darkness followed by hazy pictures and droned out voices yelling things to him that he'd rather forget. "They were always mean," his mind narrated over the memories, unappeased by what it could put into image. He wasn't sure if wanting it to stop was hopeful, useless, desperate or selfish. His parents voices would laugh at him, calling whatever he hoped for useless. There was no need... They said the meanest things sometimes. "Dreams? Dreams... What dreams?" They're laughter filled his head. Haunted him, and his mind joined along. His head and his heart reacted with a hysterical fit of emotions, like it was all normal, every time these memories rolled in. Laughing with breathes that just left him choked, with warm tears streaking down his face. Of course, this didn't happen usually. Sure, his mind tortured him at times, but who's mind didn't, and to what brink did he have to reach before walking out onto the balcony and laughing because he was above caring, and also above many lifeless streets?

He used to imagine dancing like a ballerina, becoming as graceful as a deer. When he stumbled and fell, stood up again and carefully turned to see that no one was watching, he'd feel his heart race. He'd practice far in the snow banks away from home, in little snow forts he'd built all year round. Because, at that time he was the freak without much to call his own, now what had changed? Back then he'd hide away like a turtle in its shell, whatever everyone told him was just hypocritical babble, thinking they knew just about everything. They had nothing worth listening to, he'd have rather stayed alone, by himself. It was a small village, habituated with kids of brunt force and a lack of knowledge, and with adults that held the same frugal ideals of the world. His days would be spent with them, hours upon hours by their sides. At home, at school, in the playground, it was all the same, they'd rather have sustained the old habits in the life they had, than ever change for the better. Their old brutish ways, that came from the ignorance they had been taught with since childhood, steadied their unlawful fates.

He was the frail flower in the patch of weeds, the one different one from that group. He was the one sitting by himself as the other children played, reading to himself. Every day was filled with static air, unbalanced just as life was. The usual day went and came, the villagers had their do of food and labour, as the villagers did everyday, and soon the day came to an end. With the night slipping in, along with yawn and the drowsy eyes, everything went silent. 

The nights were soft, when he slept at least, with dreamless passages. The days were not the same. He remember sitting by the window when everything went dark and staring out as his parents made noise. Annoying, obnoxious noise filled the room, thrown out from their lips and bouncing around the room. And he remembered laying there in his bed, night after night, just staring at the walls and the windows and his homely trinkets. Everything seamed so much much detailed when you glanced at it for a wile, took a deeper look within the hours ticking by. Of course, the nights always seamed slow, the days were brutal and fast, not soft... But destructive. 

He'd come home with a bloody, swollen nose, old scars and bruises fitting that pale outer form of his. Staggering to his old forts he'd sit and sigh, tracing his fingers on the cold snow, and think to himself. With his arm crossed against his legs he'd sit and watch the stars come up, day after day. And the days he fell asleep out there in the cold, under the blanket of stars, sarounded by snow and tree canopies was uncountable. Just as the night stars were. He'd wait, sitting there with no desire to move and no motivation for energy... but when he suddenly felt impulses he'd stand and bounce. Like a ball of fire he'd burn around each snow pile, touching his feet against the bare forest floor, and his hands to the burning cold sky. It was dawning on him that, every day for those years and years he spent out there... his emotions pushed him on, heavy, impulses, every now and then and yet his face stayed the same expressionless mess. It was dawning on him that he didn't know what to do. Every day that he went on along wih society, stood agains every punch, ran from the pain and hid in his forts... He didn't know what he was doing. 

His days had changed drastically now, the spotlight of the dance was something stranger than sitting in the cold watching the stars and examining your room from top to bottom instead of sleeping, though not stranger than the feeling of not knowing what to do, or what was going on. His life had changed, yet he still moved by those impulses that pushed his light self to dance, to become a piece of the music itself. It seamed when they came he stoped thinking, which was strange; for him. His body was moving on its own and his mind didn't follow, all his wheering thoughts stoped for a moment. Still he looks up at the stars and is alone, just as he was before, and just as questioning... Unknowing of the world as he was then, he is now, still fallowed by dizziness and darkness though, still the same pale soft boy... The world around him changed frantically. 

A scandal in Belgravia- Soundtrack

Personality
:
Lloyd has a pale personality, he is soft with his reactions and silent with almost everything he does. When you look at him there is a feeling you get from him, an awkward vibe of strength and defeat all in one, an aura that makes the person near him feel more odd than not. He is slow in pace as if he is half asleep, though Lloyd is extremely intellectual he is usually seen with a blank face on, and almost always spacing out. His head is always somewhere else; thinking, thinking, thinking. The whole world is contemplatable in his view, the days that pass and the people that smile and frown at one another. Lloyd is soft with his expressions, no strong emotion comes onto his face, or even stays long enough if it somehow does get pulled onto his face. He is soft with everything he does, smooth and gentle as if whatever he touches were made of thin ice and would fracture otherwise. Though his behaviour, which is unnatural to others, seams so natural looking, as if he couldn't break a thing if he tried. He is usually described by the outer world as delicate, pale... naturally calm with his behaviour. Though Lloyd is not shy, and far from bashful or timid, he is a loner beyond compare. Most don't really know him, other than knowing his name... Actually, no one really knows him. He is alone from work to rest, sarounded by people but not near any of them, by himself, alone. Lloyd is constantly tortured by his memories of the past, and can break out of his emotionless face when they get too strong. He has gotten used to it though they make his emotions a roller coaster, each feeling sitting behind the other, one by one, in their seats, attacking him; sadness, distress, fear, on and on, to start again. His impulses are his muse, when he gets these feelings his thoughts pass away slowly to. When he gets these impulses his mind stops and his body sparks.

--

The five senses;;

Appearance
An agile, slightly longer than usual body that seams as bendable as a feather because of his flexibility. Lloyd's body is not diminutive or scraggly, though nothing near buff. He is a little on the smaller side in a petite way, because he appears to have small graceful features, and a slender build. He has a dainty, almost fragile appearance, only increased by his usual, soft, expressionless face and the bags under his eyes from a lack of sleep. Lloyd is comparative to a flower, decorative, elegant and almost effortless. He moves similarly to something drifting on the air, graceful and unnoticeably delicate.
Voice:
A soft and wispy voice coming from a strong place in his throat. Lloyd's voice comes off as silky, as easy to listen to, with strength enough, from the throat, not to make it a whisper but instead a true voice. His tone is gentle enough that if he changed the octaves it'd seam that he's singing. Lloyds speech patterns fluctuate, start of soft and go just a little stronger, then drift back to soft in an oddly viable way. Almost like a current lapping out of the water slowly, then more, to drift smoothly back in a way that you're too distracted to realize.
Scent
Lloyds scent is a strong mix of viola flowers and vanilla. It's subtle and relaxing, with its warm milky, and comfortingly sweet, scent. Within a room it is easily noticeable, and outside has a way of relaxing the on lookers eyes. Because of his daily doses of vanilla tea, and his flower collecting, that leaves him with a few bouquets of viola flowers all inhabiting his home, he is prone to smell like this. Violas are his favorite flowers and decorate his home profusely, no matter where you turn, you will see a small hint of that soft violet and wight flower, along with small cups filled with the remains of vanila tea. This fragrance calms him like no other, and is probably the reason why he can feel most comforted within his home.
Taste:
 Lloyd is not a fan of anything with a strong taste other than a few savory foods, like persimmons and pomegranate, which he adores having. His tastes are lackadaisical and routine, though he has rarely any fear of trying out a new food, though the results may end up badly. Sweet things don't count as out of Lloyds interest, considering he has a sweet tooth.  It isn't a large sweet tooth, though Lloyd has one, it mostly goes towards naturally sweet things like fruits, maple syrup and vanilla. Because of his poor home style he rarely was accustomed to anything with a great or overwhelming amount of flavour, other than a few natural foods, and now is very sensitive to such strong things, to say the least. His old family life left him with some odd snack preferences, a small snack he has most often, that others find wierd, is hazelnuts and flower pollen, which are just soft enough for his liking.
Touch
Cursed with an oddly smooth touch, Lloyds fingers have a way of gently going through or against anything, the frailest of items won't break in his hands. Considering he has handled soft snow, and easily breakable ice all of his life a smooth touch is expected, along with the fact that every day he primly cares for the flowers littering his house. He moves in such a gentle way, so it is expected that if he is to bump into you it would feel like a brush of wind, soft and smooth but surprising. Just as reserved as his expression stays his sense of contact is the same, almost like a ghost at times, you may not even notice his presence or his touch if he were to lightly tap or breath.

- - -

Past events

Stories: [I never had enough time to finish this story. ;u; So i'm sorry if it's confusing. The next one is finished though.
The day Lloyd was born was a stormy blizzard of a day, hectic. It started when darkness grew over the village like a continuous algae, the pale wight clouds wild drifters in the dark, the blizzard eating at his home town like a monster out for revenge. Way back when his parents were still madly in love, and the village was still deafeningly shadowed, though all still the same cruel one minded society, a cooing babe made his way into the world, the wind howling outside his window. "We'll name him something darling," back when his mothers voice was still soft and she still stroked her babies cheek like it was a fragile jewel. "Something special," when his fathers voice wasn't just a scary triumphant declaration of hate, turned just to hurt him, with such a bite. "What of Lloyd, it means gray.." When the snow whirl winded as it always had. "And also; shades of brown. For hoping the boy that seams like one colour is secretly many more." A name fit for hoping, a baby with a lot on his name and no sense of reality as it rested listening to the world outside. The snowflakes danced far away from him, yet he looked like he could just about become one in that hushed night. He'd wake up with pale eyelids, gray eyes looking up at the sky, from lonely home windows and from a snowy cool landscape littered with tree, fom day one. Of course, his home only had warm weather for maybe one month, rarely two... Even when the times came to Autumn, Summer or Spring there was still cold air and chilling strong snow. He'd always seen snow, ever since he was a toddling babe, old enough to explore the coolness that sarounded him. He still had memories of going out in the cold, kicking at the snow with excitment and watching it all fall down. And memories of watching by the window that was locked tight, watching the blizzard dance for him. Yet he had no memory of who had given him that old scraggly teddy bear that he always used to drag around, ever since he was four. That is... until he turned eight. It had been impossible to get it away from him, when he wrapped it in a small blanket, the soft gray old thing, and snuggled it under his arms, every day it followed him like a dog on a leash. Then a letter arrived for him, with a return address, no name and just a wavering, crinkled piece of paper with soft small words, making up less than a paragraph. "My boy, I don't think you remember me. I am the man who gave you that gray bear you have. I am your uncle from far away, and it is doubtable you remember my name. I can't be sure you still remember the silly old thing I made for you, or me for that matter, but my boy I hope it means something to you." And he, he had sent back a letter, with paper stolen from his father. After one soft dreary month. "Why did you give me it?" A soft small letter with a return address, making up less than a paragraph, with awkwardly written eight year old words and nothing more. It took half a month for him to know, half a month until the letter could be taken. "My dear boy, what a silly question. I gave it to you because I am your uncle, I love you as an uncle should. I used to see you feverishly when you were just a babe, and when I had to move far off I made it, that gray bear, for you to have something of my rememberance." -Scent of the teddy bear, a secret compartment with something he can hide inside that Lloyd he didn't know existed
a snowflake.
My life is a trepidation of snowflakes dancing
He held the book, arms crossing them close to his chest, and stared at the shop

Maybe uncle had sent him a letter today, was it the middle day of the month yet? Twice a month he spoke to his uncle. He had become more than someone who Lloyd had never seen except in blurry childish memories of his four year old self. No, he was a caretaker, even if he lived miles away and spoke to him curtiously, with caring words, over nicely folded parchment papers. He still took care of him somehow, a lucid form of giving wisdom to the swaying thinker. And a small doll or figure or stuffy, that his heart would silently cling to, that would litter his room just as all the others.

His fur glistened in the sunlight, just like if it was snow. Just as it had always done. He turned his head up and stared up at the sky, the wight sparkles falling onto the ground around him like they was unbeatable, like they covered the whole world. With strong breathes, just to see the wight fumes in front of his eyes, he raised his hands to feel the cold material on his them. Home was close and as he passed by the trees, the old forest that he loved so much inhabiting so many scraggly pines and bushes, they seamed to welcome him with their swaying in the wind. His forts rested there, in multiple numbers large wight snow castles to hide in, secrets only he knew about.
Lash
He had always been thinking of ma and da, once his uncle sent him a letter that told him of a wonderful book called; 'Poor family, abusive family, no family' along with this note, written in the most curvaceous cursive "Dear Lloyd, I suggest a book on the standpoint of a life similar to a few I knew, some that I still know." Ma and Da always talked, always made noises and yells. On and on their voices would go until he wanted to cover his ears and hide away, to scream and wish for their hysterics to go away.
Many stuffies inhabit his home--
Uncle owned a toy shop, made stuffies and figures... Sent some to him every year... He's kept everyone of them since he was a child
"It's always cold here. The winter air chills me.."
His uncle sent him a letter, "What is your favorite thing about winter"
Secretes a special liquid that makes fur shine and sparkle-- genetics
Bridge
Treated
Ravenous

--
Story of my feathers-

It was warm, pulsing and warm, bruised up and still bleeding. His top lip twitched, it dripped of the red liquid that found its way down towards it. The river of blood only reached that far, his dry lower lip didn't feel the push of the red liquid, though it did feel the constant, finicky, pressure of his tongue running across it, a nervouse continuous habit he couldn't help. Each, almost dead seaming step, made small flicks of blood fall off his lip. Behind every deep treaded crunch a small splatter of red fallowed, the whole brown path seamed like it had been nothing but marked by him. Infront of him his breathes left clouds and hazed up his soft vision. He treaded the path like no time had gone by, yet the seconds felt like minutes and each minute like an hour in that cold forest. He stood there for a moment, dizzily leaning on a tree, looking as weak as a child, and taking soft breathes. His eyes were closed, the the gentle brush of the wind through the trees, up against his fur, and the few chirps of the birds, the only things that made him sure he wasn't unconscious just yet. He didn't remember feeling this messed up when he ran away from the school, a bloody mess. Ice packs, ice packs.. Ice packs, the pain was so hard to forget when all he could think about was it, and ice was all around them in these parts. But far behind his home, in his many snow forts there was material, material that he could fill with ice and press to his throbbing face, without leaving on marks of ice and frozen black stones. With watery eyes he whiped at his face with a certain gentleness, waiting for the bleary energy to ebb away. Of course it didn't soften nearly as quickly as he would have liked, so he rested there. His back arched inward as he leaned on the tree, until he slid down its side with the rough bark leaving scratches in his flesh. The mists of drowsy senses emennated from him, stronger than the blood. And he mite have fallen asleep if not for a soft noise in the distance. A scratchy voice chirped, and above on a tree a black crow fluttered away, the noise of it's wings, brushing against the wind, echoing against the trees.
The tree in front of him, standing tall, made him dizzied, though he caught sight of something, up high in the branches of that tree that was much taller than the one against his back, high up there he saw something fall. Something that caught his eye and fallowed it down. The winds pushed by him, his eyes closing gently, though opened to glance up at what he had been fallowing. Again the wind called through the trees, echoed as it passed, and a little black feather fell from the branches... and dropped onto the ground with no noise. The cawing subsided, another feather falling like a flake over top of him. Those black feathers fluttering to the ground, how magical... 

-------------

Listen to me- Xxx xxX
Extras:

Fears-
"There is nothing to fear but fear itself."
- Lloyd has consistent bouts of nightmares and a sence of discomfort when it comes to sleeping, ever since he was young he has had this fear; Hypnophobia, to fear sleep. Though maybe the discomfort now comes from the memories of being in his old room, laying in his bed and instead of sleeping examining the room and the world outside so that he didn't have to sleep. The hidden place near the forest where all his old snow forts sat, for so many years never let him go to rest distressed. He'd always find he'd slept dreamlessly there, but no where else gave him that relaxation or well-being.

Quirks-
"I'm an oddity of one, my strangeness too complicated to explain or share."
- Slow eater, takes every bite with care to taste it rightfully.
- Always contemplating life, thinking 24/7 about anything, about why true questions seam so hard to understand, why others don't realize the things he does, why thy live in this society, why is it all so unsustainable and dirty... Everything.
- Owns many figures and stuffies, all inhabiting his home, mainly his room. It's his, sort of, collection because his uncle sent them to him for years, before he died that is, all hand made and he adores them dearly, in a way others would no understand.

Flaws-
"falter, flicker, and fall."
- Has an over thinking life complex
- Has a strong fixation, an undoubtably attachment to the things his uncle has given him
- Frail
- Can be pretty indecisive
- Sensetive to very strong things
- Spacey
- Delicate

Skills-
"To be good, to be great, to be natural."
-Agile
- Fluid
- Calm in almost all situations
- Gentle touch, voice, scent
- Flexible
- Observant
- Easily adapts to situations
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 am, edited 131 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gluue » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 pm

name;;
gender;;

Possible res
gluue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ai

Postby Kaizoku » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Dropping out, I apologise. ^^ Good luck all <3
Last edited by Kaizoku on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 12 times in total.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups