Re: *. * ·Sprigons*. * · | Field Research! (open!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 08, 2024 8:38 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID:
Spiritstar3
Type of Research:
Testing the Soil
Bringing a helper?:
Yup
Link to helper:
Sunset
Link to previous research post:
Xxx
Writing:
N/A (still dont know what to write, but I brought a helper this time)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed May 08, 2024 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed May 08, 2024 10:19 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Type of Research: Testing the Soil!
Bringing a helper?: No
Link to helper: n/a
Link to previous research post: Here
Writing: I was very excited to learn about the "Mole Monster" and to have found a tunnel that could have been made by it! Though I had not seen the creature itself, I was still very curious about it and wanted to try to find it again today. So, I returned to the spot where I found the mound of dirt and tunnel last time, looking for any clues that might indicate whether it had returned. I also carefully searched the surrounding area to see if I could find any other tunnels that might help me figure out where else it could have gone.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Wed May 08, 2024 11:10 am

[I believe it's been a week since my last post but if not please let me know!]

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: growlithe. + (1107720)
Type of Research: testing the air quality!
Bringing a helper?: yes
Link to helper: tommy
Link to previous research post: here, (tuesday april 29th)
Writing: not this time.....can't think of anything sadly 😞
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed May 08, 2024 1:10 pm

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Griff 254592
Type of Research: Testing the Waters!
Bringing a helper?: Yes!
Link to helper: Harrison
Link to previous research post: Here!
Writing: Harrison darted about from place to place across my shoulders, tasting the air at every chance, or pulling some new contraption from his belt to test out something else only he could seem to see. "Harry? Did you find anything?" The exasperated sprigon pulled up his goggles to stare me straight in the face, making a slight look of disgust.

"Again with the silly nicknames huh?" He asked. "How... unscientific. Lucky for us ONE of us is here to save the day. I have been testing the waters, gathering samples from different parts and depths. A vial for everyone, carefully and meticulously labeled! And all without getting my own fur wet!" He gives a wide smile of pride. "Unlike SOME simpletons..." Both exasperated and playful, I splash water at his face, sticking out my tongue. For a moment he sputtered before a grin crosses his face.

"Oh NOW it's on. FACE MY WATER WRATH HOMO SAPIEN!"
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eelu » Thu May 09, 2024 2:54 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Eelu 137742
Type of Research: testing the waters
Bringing a helper?: Aucho
Link to helper: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4947494
Writing:
Last edited by eelu on Sat May 18, 2024 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
eelu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Thu May 09, 2024 3:04 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Area11Fangirl - 784883
Type of Research: Exploring for evidence!
Bringing a helper?: yes!
Link to helper: Elise and Juju
Writing: The pair excitedly ran about, looking for anything they could get their hands on, they want to find anything and everything possible and will stop at nothing, and who was I to stop them, so grabbing my things, off we go to find adventure!
Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Thu May 09, 2024 7:57 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Baobabel 39277
Bringing a helper?: Yes
Link to helper: This lucky one!
Link to previous research post: n/a (first exploration)
Writing: Fortuna, like her namesake, seems to be blessed by fortune and luck. Add that to an adventurous, fun-loving spirit and you know you'll find something interesting at the end!
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Thu May 09, 2024 1:08 pm

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: BaachenBits 1064075
Bringing a helper?: Miles
Link to helper: Here he be!
Link to previous research post: Week 1 plus Results
Writing: (Finally found some time to write my entry for week 2, woot woot!)
It took a few days to clean up after the whole debacle. The tools had all been stored, the squirrel army sent back into the forest, the racoon chased away, and the voles safely removed from the area. On the plus side, it seemed like there was now much less rodent activity around the house.
But the small crater in the earth remained. Miles still insisted on doing more digging, so I let him keep the mud puddle for now. (He called it 'research'. But every time I looked out the window to check, I only saw him rolling about in the dirt. At least it kept him happy.)
It was about a week later when he marched inside from the back yard, covered in dirt, and exclaimed "EUREKA!" at the top of his lungs. So, of course, I asked him about his discoveries.
He grinned wildly and gestured for me to follow him outside. "Shirl was right! There is something funny in the ground! It's better if I show you!"
I sighed, but despite my reservations I was willing to play along. So I followed Miles around the back of the house and to the edge of the woods...
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Thu May 09, 2024 3:51 pm

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: ArithMedic 1064661
Type of Research: Testing the Air Quality
Bringing a helper?: No :(
Link to helper: N/A
Link to previous research post: N/A
Writing: N/A
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Sat May 11, 2024 6:47 am

Results!
Pt. 5!
.  . . ° . °:. * ° . . ° * .:° . ° . . .
Pupfawn wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Pupfawn 1086471
Bringing a helper?: nope
Link to helper: (if applicable)
Link to previous research post: (optional - if you wish to keep your entries as a congruent adventure)
Writing: (optional - if you'd like roleplay elements to your research!)

This time you're decide to set out to the forest; the Cryptozoologists suspect that Earth Sprigons may be attracted by fungi just as much as they've been found near patches of flowers or other plant life. Asa you trudge along a quiet, dark forest path, you spot what looks like a large fallen tree covered in mushrooms. Just as soon as you see it, it darts into the ground, startled by your presence. You get closer to investigate, almost certain that you saw a Sprigon; in the area, you find a small, round treat, similar to the one you found in your previous expedition! This one was also chocolate, with cocoa cookie sprinkles and a little gummy worm sticking out of the top.

[E] Dirt Pudding Puff has been added to your inventory! (Feed this to your Sprigon and it will gain Event Trait: Flower Poof, regardless of element!)
Apollione wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Apollione + 373946
Bringing a helper?: Yes!
Link to helper: Zazu
Link to previous research post: Here!
Writing: After finding such treasure, Zazu couldn't hold her excitement. Sure, it wasn't gold, but it was just as good, which meant the rumors were true - the waters here do hide precious treasures and all were just waiting to be found! However, waters weren't the only place she heard such rumors about. The lands were supposed to hold similar secrets and since Zazu was already tired from all that swimming, she decided she will move there. That way, while she'll be exploring, her fur will dry and she'll regain some strength.

The tall grass rolling in the breeze reminded Zazu of the ocean waves she previously explored. However, this time she was glad she wouldn't have to get wet! Floating around among the clouds, her well-trained eyes scanned the sea of grass for the beloved glints and glimmers.
After what felt like hours of bobbing along, the Sky Sprigon dove down to the ground, landing with a small plop of frustration. At least the ocean held interesting things like fish and coral to look at; this grass just felt like it went on forever! And she was fairly certain humans didn't just bury treasure in the middle of grass fields, nor would she find any shipwrecks.
Just as she was about to turn back, a glint caught her eye; something floating along in the wind! She darted full speed ahead into the sky, throwing caution to the wind. Next thing she knew, she was blind, plummeting to the ground in confusion. She grabbed at the thing covering her face, once again able to see; she had run headfirst into the shiny, but she was just glad she caught it! It looked like some sort of paper; it was blue, not gold, but it would do.

[UC] Uncommon MYO Ticket has been added to your inventory! (Use this to create an Uncommon rarity Sprigon with up to 3 Uncommon traits and unlimited Common and below traits!)
Spiritstar3 wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID:
Spiritstar3
Type of Research:
Testing the Soil
Bringing a helper?:
Yup
Link to helper:
Sunset
Xxx
Writing:
N/A (still dont know what to write, but I brought a helper this time)

Sunset closed their eyes against the stinging desert winds. Their enthusiasm for research had brought them all the way to the desert, but they wondered if maybe this hadn't been their best idea.
As they pressed on, flying low to the ground, they spotted a small hole between the cracks - one that was about Sprigon sized. Grateful to have a break from the unrelenting winds and sand, the Sky Sprigon descended, ungracefully squeezing their way through the tunnel. They were certainly not fit for underground life, but they managed to work their way through carefully, suddenly breaking out into a small underground canyon.
Light trickled in from the small crack in the ceiling, showcasing a series of winding rock walls and a sandy floor. It was a small paradise hidden in the desert, and it looked like some Sprigon had already been here and left a gift! Floating over to a ledge, Sunset carefully picked up a small pink puff that had been left right in the path of a sunbeam.

[UC] Sour Berry Puff has been added to your inventory! (Feed this to your Sprigon and it will gain 1 Uncommon Trait of your choice!)
Eevee55 wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Bringing a helper?: No
Link to helper: n/a
Writing: I was very excited to learn about the "Mole Monster" and to have found a tunnel that could have been made by it! Though I had not seen the creature itself, I was still very curious about it and wanted to try to find it again today. So, I returned to the spot where I found the mound of dirt and tunnel last time, looking for any clues that might indicate whether it had returned. I also carefully searched the surrounding area to see if I could find any other tunnels that might help me figure out where else it could have gone.

The meadow is still; too still. You narrow your eyes against the bright sunlight to scan the fields, searching for any signs of life or little dirt piles. Suddenly, you see small chunks of earth flying up above the grass - something is digging!
You slowly creep closer, careful not to startle whatever critter it is you have encountered - hopefully the Mole Monster! Finally close enough, you peek over the grass, and...
a prairie dog suddenly sits up, alert. It begins to bark as you are spotted, and the barks resonate as more of the little rodents join the call. However, you spot a peculiar face peeking out of one of the prairie dog tunnels, dipping back below the earth as you notice it. The quick movement, however, lifted some shiny flat object into the air. As the prairie dogs retreat, the object slowly floats to the ground, and you are able to retrieve it.

[NR] Standard MYO Ticket has been added to your inventory! (Use this to create an Standard rarity Sprigon with unlimited NR traits!)
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me