Re: Kalon #376

Postby serendipity- » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Username:
Name: Astoria
Favorite constellation: Andromeda. Why? Andromeda was the daughter of the vain Queen Cassiopeia, who boasted that she was more beautiful than any sea nymph. Her daughter was tied to a rock and offered to a sea monster. She was rescued last minute. Astoria relates to this, she has to go through punishment for her mother's actions as well. Her mother was irresponsible, and drank and gambled, and everyone hates her for that. Astoria now lives with her aunt, and she has to suffer with very few friends because of her mother's actions.

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautea » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Username: Sylar
    Name: Calina
    Favorite constellation: Lacerta happens to be her favorite constellation. It faintly reminds her of an arrow, that and that the constellation is lesser known makes it all the more interesting to Calina. She likes the more original and odd things, the Lacerta constellation being no exception. It gives her of strength due to the arrow-like shape and keeps her brave. It reminds her to hold her head high even in the darkest of nights, when she can in fact see the Lacerta.
    x
    ↪ sweet talk, everything you say !!
    ╓─────────╖

xxxbeautea / kailey
    xv friendly! dms ok ♡
    xxxx─────────
    estj – she/her – my kals
    xenglish major !!th
    xxsheep enthusiast ♥

╙─────────╜
beautea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Username: Cryogenic
Name: Christopher
Favorite constellation:
Cassiopeia || the banished beauty
Christopher really enjoys the story of Cassiopeia. As a fairly vain Kalon he rather likes the idea of being immortalized in the stars for all to see. Although he gets the moral of the story is to never be so vain as to think oneself better than others he just can't help but identify with Cassiopeia of believe himself prettier than those around him. He also like that she is best viewed in November as the latest stages of fall is his favorite time of year.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Noxyum / name TBD / gender TBD

Canis Major. This Kalyn has fallen in love with the dog constellation. Not many people can find the small group of three stars, but it follows after Orion. The brightest star in the galaxy, that they could see, at least, it the nose of the dog-triangle.
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:45 pm

:Username:
Takk
:Name:
Tilly
:Gender:
Female
:Favorite constellation:
Scorpius; Tilly grew up in a big city so she never got to see any interesting animals. However it all changed the first time she saw the reptile exhibit at her local zoo. During a school field trip, they entered the hot building which connected to the insect habitat for bugs acclimated to warmer climates. Snakes had such beautiful, tough looking skin wild the spiders were fast and dangerous.
Now a scorpion is a little bit of both; tough skin with a venomous tail meant to kill its prey. She was quite fascinated by their anatomy and natural defenses that she later got a pet scorpion and named it Night; because it's black as the desert sky. It's rare to find creators with little to no natural enemies, Tilly hopes to move to the desert someday to study them.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Username:
gunpowdercat
Name:
Mable
Favorite constellation:
Little dipper.
Mable loves the little dipper because she feels it to be like a constellation that could power kids who strive to be like the big dipper. She finds it to be the 'luck constellation' and whenever she feels unhappy, insecure or needs help, she wishes upon a star of the little dipper, and when she is desiring something, she wishes upon the counter companion, big dipper.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Username:
Believix
Name:
TBD (Possibly Kou)
Favorite constellation:
Kou's favorite constellation is Hamel. Hamel is the brightest northern star in the zodiacal constellation Aries. His Zodiac. Kou depends on his zodiac. If he needs help on how to react to the situation he'll be looking it up. Though often what he looks up might not work, he knows that Hamel will be here for him. He stares at the Hamel every night every night wondering when he will find his first love. When he does, he has Hamel to thank.
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Username: Trollish
    Name: Zodi
    Favorite constellation: The big dipper is Zodi's favorite constellation, primarilly because... well, with exception to the little dipper, it's the only constellation she actually knows. She went camping a lot in her youth, and did a lot of stargazing late at night by extension, far from the city where she could see all the wonders of the sky-- but she never really learned the names of constellations outside the dippers. Infact, in her mind she used to try and connect the dots to form her own constellations and shapes, saying the primary ones seemed strange and made-up anyway. She tried to make more sense of them herself, rather than figuring out true astonomy. It never really was her field, and to this day the only constellations she can identify are the big and little dipper. This being said, she liked the big dipper better because when the sun was setting, often times the big dipper would be blatantly alight across the sunset, standing out in a very eye-catching fashion. Zodi picked it as her favorite of the two for that reason, and another more simple one; it was easier to find.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Username: SilverCrescentMoon
Name: Corona
Favorite constellation: The Big Dipper is Corona's favorite constellation. When she was little, her father would always point it out to her. She liked to help him find them. Whenever she found The Big Dipper, she called it 'The Big Dipspoon' instead!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Username:
    crystals.

Name:
    Leoa

Favorite constellation:
    Leoa's favourite constellation is the Cetus constellation. While Cetus is pretty much a water monster, Leoa doesn't really care how it's such an "unpleasant creature" in the sky. Leoa loves how large it is, and can even be seen with the naked eye.
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me