Nursery Batch #290

Postby Bluepup429 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Dropping out!
Last edited by Bluepup429 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch #290

Postby Revelations. » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Username: ••|Temari|••

Name: Katto

Personality: Katto's nickname 'Kat' comes from the fact that she is a 100% cool cat. A huge fan of jazz, Katto has an unhealthy attachment to her trumpet, but don't let her hear you say it. She's protective over it as if it were another family member. As long as you don't mess with her instrument, Katto is a very chill JBD. She has wonderful manners and gets along with most people, as long as they're reasonable, of course. As a part of Katto's peaceful demeanor, she can be a bit insensitive at times, not realizing her words could harm the feelings of others. It surely isn't on purpose, and if you brought it to her attention she would apologize profusely. Katto is also quite the lover of logic and reason. Not one to be driven by emotion, she lives her life based on what is most efficient and seems reasonable. This can make her seem a bit cold and calculated at times. However, Katto does not live entirely without feelings. She has a strong attachment to her family, probably stronger than she could have with any other bean. Family will always come first in her mind, and it would take much persuasion to convince her otherwise. Besides her relationships, Katto is extremely OCD. Part of her logical lifestyle requires that things be in absolute order and cleanliness. Often, you will see her pull a small travel pack of germ-ex from her pocket, applying it to her paws frequently. Her trumpet is always spotless and her belongings always in a specified order. Katto is absolutely terrified of change and will reject it profusely. She likes things to remain as they are, even if the change could be beneficial to her. She does not understand this illogical quirk of hers, but it has a strong hold over her. Calling her a creature of habit would be an understatement. As for Katto's social skills, they are average and not without their limits. She can carry on conversation quite easily with people of all sorts. However, her sense of humor is a bit dry, and people who don't get to know her often confuse that with being boring. Katto would disagree, thinking that she is displaying an extreme amount of maturity for her age and self-control. All of this makes her quite the lady. However, Katto becomes a different person when on stage. When Katto plays her trumpet, she goes somewhere new, somewhere full of whimsy and enchantment where ladies relax and learn to dance. She plays jazz music with a suave overflow of emotions. It is difficult to explain the experience. You'll just have to see for yourself.

Relationships with the family: Katto is especially close with her father, seeing as how much of her personality comes from him. She has a high respect for her father and his self-sacrificing attitude and Katto does her best to imitate the great qualities of her father. As for her mother, Katto loves her in an almost protective way, always wanting the best for her. She knows of her mother's anxiety and does her best to keep her calm. As for her siblings, Katto has always been amused by their vast differences. She finds she relates more to her brother and his relaxed attitude. Her older sister constantly teaches Katto things about the world, and she absolutely loves her for that. Katto is a lover of knowledge, finding it almost addictive. Overall, Katto loves her family and would be lost without them.

Instrument: trumpet

Extras!
So What by Miles Davis
My Favorite Things by John Coltrane
All Blues by Miles Davis
Sing Sing Sing by Benny Goodman
West End Blues by Louis Armstrong

Last edited by Revelations. on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Revelations.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:29 pm

▂▂ ▂▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ █▌ ♬ ♬ ♬ █▌ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂▂ ▂▂

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
►Hello! I'm ~Static~, a current non-owner. I have an
account on the fanclub and can definitely rp on the JBDFC,
and anywhere on CS.
►Her name is Reka, which means "Sweet" or "Melodious"
in Maori. I chose this name because it seems to represent
her personality and her love of music at the same time.
►She is 5 1/2 years old.
►She is a Female.
►She is Heterosexual currently, although she supports
every kind of love and this might change for her.
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Personality: She is quite relaxed and laid-back
about most things, excepting her instrumental
practices and proper grammar/vocabulary. She has a
habit of carrying her glockenspiel with her during the
day, and likes to spend her free time playing it. She
also loves cutting random words out of magazines,
and gluing them on to a piece of paper to create a
song (She also does this for poetry), much like the
way some poets get inspiration. She is intelligent
and highly musically inclined, and unfortunately not
very modest about her talents, liking to brag about how
well she can play instruments, or how smart she is for
her young age. She is... very mature for her
age, and dislikes girly things, like frilly outfits or bows.
Although, she's not really a tomboy- she's slightly
feminine, liking pink, purple, and other colors
considered to be "girly", although she would hate to
admit it. She hates people assuming that girls can't be
friends with boys, or can't do the same things boys can,
like being on a baseball team. She loves defying what
others think that she should do or what they think that
she should be. She is creative, and loves Anything to do
with nature- wildlife, plant life, you name it! She can be
arrogant or selfish at times, but she is mostly a kind-
hearted, sweet little bean.

Relationships with the family:

Immediate family;

Marceline wrote:Reka has a strong bond with
her mother. She Doesn't mind
when her mother has anxiety
attacks, and, considering
herself to be the strong one
of the family, tries to support
her and comfort her. She likes
to help her mom at her coffee
shop, and sometimes sneaks
donuts. Marceline, of course,
turns a blind eye every once in
a while. She loves doing duets
with her mom, especially when
the music is composed by herself!
`
Zimri wrote:Reka loves Zimri, and likes to imitate his accent. She loves tagging around with him, telling jokes, and, of course, she loves to play her glockenspiel with him! Although, she doesn't like how it sounds with her father's trumpet. She likes it when he lets her play on his trumpet, and loves the metallic, cheery sound it makes. It's her second favorite instrument.
Kain wrote:Reka is confused by kain's love for video games- she has never really understood what was so amazing about them. To her, they were always just pixels on a screen. but nonetheless, she feels obligated to keep him company, and watch him play. Some of them make sense- but some don't. For example, she wonders why someone would want to attack a poor defenseless animal. Do most beans find that... fun? She also gets frustrated sometimes when he doesn't understand what she's saying, being a fast talker herself, and also when he talks, because she obsesses over proper grammar. She doesn't know why he gets words mixed up, and why he can't see the color yellow. But in the end, she loves her brother. One of her favorite times is when Jaxene and her are both watching Kain play his video games.
Jaxene wrote:Reka feels like she and Jaxene, or "Jaxy", as Reka likes to call her, have a connection. They both like being perfect- Reka being less worried about it, however. Reka loves the piano, and, although she's too young to play it, likes to watch when Jaxene plays, and sometimes sings along in her high-pitched voice. Reka doesn't like how clingy Jaxene can be, and doesn't understand why she has such a low self-esteem. Therefore, trying to help her feel better about herself, Reka praises Jaxene all the time. She hates how Jaxene can use improper grammar when she's stressed out emotionally, and tries to avoid her when this happens.

Extended family;

Viola wrote:Reka is intrigued by Viola's
seeming muteness. she
wonders whether Viola can
really speak, or if she just
doesn't have the ability.
She does, however,
appreciate how she listens,
and never interrupts when
she's talking. Reka some-
times wishes, though, that
Viola would respond to her.
Reka loves the sweet, sad
sound of the violin, although
she doesn't know why Viola
was named after a different
instrument than the one she
plays.
Brandon wrote:Reka is slightly intimidated by Brandon, and doesn't really know what to think of him, having spent such little time talking to him. She does, however, admire his beanie, and likes to look at it. She loves the pattern, the style- everything, really! The cello scares her. It's loud, blunt sound startles her, and she doesn't think it's very musical.
Amanda Lynn wrote:Reka simply adores her "Aunty" Amanda Lynn! She loves to play games with her, and have long conversations. She loves to tramp around outside with her, as well. She enjoys playing her glockenspiel with Amanda, but even more so loves to sit up late at night, snuggled up to her, and watch Doctor Who. She feels like they have a lot in common, and, knowing that Amanda Lynn doesn't think any compliments are anything more than manners, doesn't compliment her on how well she plays the mandolin. But she knows that Amanda Lynn understands how much she looks up to her.

Instrument: Reka plays the glockenspiel. It sounds like this. She loves the ring of it, and the beautiful, metallic sound. She also loves how unique the instrument is, and finds it funny when someone asks her what instrument she plays, and then tries to pronounce the name when she tells them. She is quite offended when someone simply calls it a Xylophone, and will turn and immediately walk away, sometimes calling "Glockenspiel!" Over her shoulder.

Extras!

Her voice;

Reka has not taken on her fathers accent at all, and semi-purposely has developed a faint british accent. Her voice is rather high-pitched, but is sweet and pretty.

Theme song;

Fireflies.

Versions of her theme song she likes;

Bells
Piano
Clarinet
Flute

Quirks;

● Reka does not have insomnia, but often has difficulty falling asleep.
● Reka likes to switch from cursive writing to print when she is writing long paragraphs, as she finds it interesting.
● She has a habit of biting her claws, especially when she's nervous.
● She has a tendency to make hand motions while she talks.
● She loves to look at horoscopes and see how well they predict her future. She has partially inherited this interest from her father.

In her pouch;

↖ Sheet music for her current favorite song
→ crumpled notes she writes to herself so that she remembers things (signed, "Your Forgetful Self")
↓ Her music note necklace
↘ Her weekly horoscope

Short story;

Reka at on the ground outside, clipping out words from a magazine absentmindedly. She noticed Jaxene romping through the grass nearby. She dropped her stuff and stood up, laughing as she ran towards her sister. "Jaxy!" She exclaimed, embracing her sister. "Reka!" Jaxene said, chuckling at her younger sister's sudden enthusiastic mood. a few minute later, Reka bounced happily back to her work spot, and picked out words to make a poem. it read;

"Family - Love - Together - always".

Her feather collection;

Reka has always been fascinated with feathers, and when she was really little came up with the theory that, if she collected enough feathers, she would eventually be able to make a set of wings for herself. However, she would only collect the feathers that she liked most. To this day, she still half believes this, and even if she didn't, she would still continue to collect them. (This hobby will continue into adulthood, and she will end up creating a set of wings for herself, even though she knows that she can't really fly with them.)

She collects only specific feathers from bird species. She likes to rename the birds who the feathers come from, so here are a few.

Blue jay : Zebra striped bluebird

Cardinal : Cherry feathered bird

Pigeon : Shiny feathered gray bird

Z o d i a c

Aquarius- The Water Bearer

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
You were born under the humanitarian zodiac
sign of Aquarius. You are ruled by electric and
progressive Uranus making you forward thinking and
self-directed. You’re a born revolutionary so no one can
tell you how to live your life. Your clear-cut approach
makes it perfectly clear just how differently you wish to
experience life. You want to express your ground-breaking
spirit in everything you do but unfortunately you won’t
always be able to break free of the limits that are
imposed upon you. You’re investigative, curious and
extremely active mentally. Your thinking mind rarely,
if ever, stops. You need to learn when to shut down as
your brain can become overactive, especially at night.
There’s a universal quality about you. Although you appear
aloof and detached you're inwardly sensitive and caring.
You prefer to associate with people who share the same
diverse views on life. Your life will almost certainly never be
drab. You are able to embrace anything new including music
and fashion. This is why you’ll always be young at heart.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

▂▂ ▂▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ █▌ ♬ ♬ ♬ █▌ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂▂ ▂▂

♯♯♭♭♭♪♪♬✰♬♪♪♭♭♭♯♯

Art (by me)!

Snow, one of her favorite things!
Like little lanterns in the sky...
watercolor of Reka with her glockenspiel.

♯♯♭♭♭♪♪♬✰♬♪♪♭♭♭♯♯
Last edited by ~Static~ on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:32 am

Username:
    Name:
    Age: (general age they're being played at, between newborn and 12 years)
    Gender: (though the dice rolled a female bean, Ivy and I are both fine if this bean has a different gender identity ^^ Just be sure to do some research!)
    Personality:
    Instrument:
    Extras!
    You get up to three pieces of art, /and/ an extra 3000 words for stories, playlists, interests... whatever you want!
    wip omg
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malarkey » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Dropping out... Very sorry.
Last edited by malarkey on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxflight rising / live
malarkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabianwolflove » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:40 pm

╔═════════════════╗

~иame: wip

~αge: 7 years

~ɢender: female

╚═════════════════╝

Personality:
Instrument:
Extras!
You get up to three pieces of art, /and/ an extra 3000 words for stories, playlists, interests... whatever you want!
Last edited by Arabianwolflove on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eternal. » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Username: Eternal.
Name: Etude
Gender: (though the dice rolled a female bean, Ivy and I are both fine if this bean has a different gender identity ^^ Just be sure to do some research!)
Personality:
Instrument: Cello
Extras!
1500 words- story
300- Fears
200- Quirks
Flash Game
Song
500- Dream Journal
250- Appearance
250- Flaws
Last edited by Eternal. on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eternal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch #290 -- UFA!

Postby key » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:01 am

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

space
quirks
~ sticks her tail in her mouth when she's trying not to laugh
~ always has to be moving, even just a little bit
~ if she wears socks, she wears mismatched socks
~ collects exact hundreds of things

mostly all music genres, her family, soccer, tag, stories,
sleepovers, donuts, blueberries, cards, laughing, dancing,
running, spinning, Legos, nursery rhymes, hugs, and crafts

dislikes
rap or screaming music, mustard, bullies, boogers, being
ignored, getting things in her eyes, being bored, broken
glass, bad poetry, broccoli, chalkboards, and makeup

...usernamekey

...nameMedley Sonata

...name meaning
...1. An often jumbled assortment or mixture
...2. A piece of music made up of a series
...of melodies, often from various sources.

...ageShe's five, a year younger than Jax.

...instrumentharmonica

...hobbies
...~ singing and preforming
...~ playing soccer
...~ collecting sheet music to make collages

haha joke's on you

The first thing everyone notices about Medley is that she's bursting with energy. Energy to play, energy to practice 'till her snout hurts, energy to throw a tantrum- it doesn't matter what she's doing, as long as she's moving even a little bit. She's what I call a 'pacer.' Most things that other beans do while being still, she does walking or twirling. If she has to sit still, then she'll be tossing something back and forth between her paws or otherwise moving her paws in a repetitive motion. The most restful thing she does is sleep, if she falls asleep. The only exception is story time. She gives her undivided attention to anyone who can tell a good story. Medley likes to be read to, mostly because she can't read yet. If she actually had to sit down and read a book herself, she'd likely lose interest and go play her harmonica instead. She's almost always practicing something. She wants to be another one of the grown-up musicians in her family, and she's determined to get better and better, to be the musical equal of everyone else. Her harmonica is always with her, so that when she gets bored she can simply pull it out of her pouch and start playing.

Curious about everything, she'll often follow beans around the house, pestering them with rapid-fire questions, until something else catches her fancy. She's only ever by herself if she's setting up a surprise for someone, or after bedtime. Sometimes not even then, because she has sleepovers with Jax almost every night. She enjoys being active and running around, so when she isn't practicing the harmonica or hanging out with her family, she's playing soccer or hide-and-go-seek tag. She's a pro at both.

Medley is a social anomaly for one so energetic. She prefers hanging out with beans older than herself, especially members of her family. She just can't really relate to anyone who doesn't live for their passions, the way she does with music and soccer. Don't get me wrong, she has plenty of friends her own age, but she tends to act very awkward toward others until she gets to know them better. It's just that she feels older than she is (because of her parent's old-fashioned morals) and doesn't like it when others mock her enthusiasm, so she's learned to be cautious of being so open around those who judge her (usually this means her peers). She's found that more mature beans are more likely to understand, or at least put up with, her behavior. The other reason she has a hard time finding friends is, ironically, because she's so active. She has plenty of hobbies to occupy herself. Since this and family time uses up almost every spare minute of her day and keeps her happy, she just doesn't see the need for friends at school.

On her rare bad days, she often tries to hide how mad or sad she is and just get past what's bothering her, without starting a huge fight. The only things that really get under her skin are being completely ignored and being rudely rejected. However, she tries not to let what beans say (or don't say) bug her too much, and makes sure to at least attempt to forgive others. She hates holding grudges. They take up her concentration, and she has better, more fun things to think about- like soccer strategies.

Marceline Mom

On weekends, Medley likes trying to help out in her coffee and doughnut shop. She never lets her mom give her doughnuts for free though, because she likes to think she earned them all by herself. She notices how nice her mom is to everyone, and makes sure to be extra nice too. Medley regularly gives her mom little gifts like a hug and a smile, pretty flowers, or a new song she came up with on the harmonica.

Zimri Dad

Her dad is her biggest (literally and figuratively) role model. He's so calm, but still in complete control; a true gentleman. She loves trying to play along when he's playing his trumpet, since she likes jazz too. To cheer herself up, she'll snatch the hat off his head, borrow his trumpet, and pretend to be Medri, the gentlewoman. At which he'll laugh and say, "How d' ya do, little miss?" Then he'll go to tip his hat and remember that she's wearing it, not him.

Kain Brother

Although she never completely understands what he's saying, she likes listening to his stories, because they're so much better than anything she could come up with. On her birthdays, if she gets a game or book that's too scary for her, she'll give it to him. Marceline explained that she should repeat what she said a couple times so that he could understand what she was saying, so she took it to heart and now always greets him by saying, "Medley to big bro! Hiya!"

Jaxene Sister

When Kain's too busy gaming to tell a story, she'll immediately beg Jax to read to her. Jax is her go-to when she's having trouble or just needs a bit of company. Somewhere in the piles of bedtime stories they became the best of friends, and the closest of sisters. Sometimes she gets a little jealous when Jax gets more attention than she does, but that fades quickly and is soon forgotten. She admires her sister's passion for the piano and sometimes hums or plays along without ever realizing that she is. You can bet that if Jax is in the house, Medley will end up by her side sooner or later. She's like Jax's own little shadow.

Viola Aunt

Medley has never heard her aunt Viola speak, so she often mistakes the sound of her violin for the sound of her voice. She regularly tells her that she thinks her voice is lovely. When Viola plays, Medley will stop to listen, regardless of what she was doing before. Sometimes, if she knows the song well, she'll sing along.

Brandon Uncle

She likes to chat with him on rainy days, when she's not allowed to go outside and play. Since he's shy and only really talks about his cello, Medley has made a game of trying to get him to talk about the other things he likes. So far, her record is five and a half minutes. She likes hearing about the anime he's watching at the moment, or just sitting around sharing a jug of whipped cream while discussing the weather.

Amanda Lynn Aunt

Medley enjoys trying to get Amanda to talk about her day, since getting her to talk is the same as getting her to laugh. Amanda's laugh is infectious, and she can rarely resist laughing along with her. Around holidays, you can find them hiding in a corner by a window, making paper decorations, and giggling over the mess.

Last edited by key on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:57 am, edited 10 times in total.
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cyneric Dragoll

Postby mitsurugi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Nicknames;; Cyner and/or Drago
Sexuality;; Straight
Date of Birth;; Sun June 08, 2014 10:17 AM
Place of Birth;; At a local JBD hospital

username;; WowFace
name: Cyneric Dragoll

personality: wip
relationships with the family:
Marceline (mother)
Zimri (father)

Kain (older brother)
Jaxene (older sister)

Viola (Aunt)
Brandon (Uncle)
Amanda Lynn (Aunt)
instrument;; Flute
extras;;

items;
likes & dislikes;
fears & phobias;
dreams & wishes;
hobbies;

[400 words here]

her fun side;
her dark side;
her serious side;
her quirky self;

[700 words here]
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

art;

by Hawke.
by Gecko Who
[url=img link here]▲[/url]by [url=username link here]username here[/url]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
[note; 1900 words left ]

- #EDEDED
- #D5D2CB
- #5C5A65
- #072F87
Last edited by mitsurugi on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Cooler than me? HA! No such thing!"

Postby dr pepper. » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 am

ιƒ ι ¢συℓ∂ ωяιтє уσυ α ѕσηg тσ мαкє уσυ

FΛᄂᄂ IП ᄂӨVΣ

Ĩ ŴŐÚĹĎ ÁĹŔĔÁĎŶ ĤÁVĔ ŶŐÚ

Úþ µñÐêr m¥ årm.
--------------------------------------------------

Username:
Hey! I am ANIMAL STORM! Nice to meet you!
I currently own no beans and I hope to own my first!

Name:
If I were to own this bean, her name would be Catchy.

Personality:
Catchy is a very serious bean. She says she has no time for jokes and silly games. She is always never in the mood to take a break from any of her work. She hates when she gets distracted from something she thinks is important and needs to be finished.
She never gets her practicing interrupted, or else she will go bananas! She takes things like that very seriously and never has time for games when it comes to that. She never let's nothing unfinished, wether it is doing homework, or just finishing a tv show, she will always finish it, one way or another.
Catchy is also very cocky and loves to boast. She is never afraid to talk all about herself. It is her favorite topic otherwise music. She loves to say she is the best at music and is the best at dance. She is always the bean that no one wants to be around, and it's okay with her. She thinks they are not the ones who deserve to be good at something. She has never had friends, and she doesn't bother to have any.
This means, Catchy is glad that she doesn't have any friends. She hates making friends. She thinks they will hold her back from her work or whatever she is trying to get done. She also doesn't really enjoy playing games and having fun like carnival rides, and she doesn't think any of the games are fair for everyone to play and have a good time.

Although Catchy has a mostly bad side, she also has a good side!
Catchy is a very smart bean. She knows what she is talking about all the time. She uses her smarts to win competitions and help her with her homework. She also uses her memory to remember to practice everyday! She loves to do well in school and sometimes she likes to help other beans.
Catchy's sarcasm doesn't always lead to bad things. Usually her sarcasm is used in jokes and silly games with her family. She always finds a way to use it so she won't hurt anyone. She makes her sarcastic remarks clever and unforgettable when she is joking around. Sometimes she drops on the floor laughing!
Catchy can also be a true introvert. Which means, she likes to keep things to herself, sometimes that is a good thing. She sometimes doesn't speak at all when she is doing work or just at some party with her parents.
Catchy can also be very curious and adventurous. She is never the one to turn back a challenge, or learn new things. She always steps up whenever there is a chance to prove that she is the best like she always dreams she will be.

Marceline
She never really got along that well with her mother, but always tries to be nice. Catchy is a goody 2 shoes around her mother. She usually does this so her mother won't get mad at her if she knows what Catchy is known for. She is always a mama's girl around her and never says anything mean. She never EVER uses her sarcastic remarks around her mother, no matter what She wants to show her mother that she is the best out of her siblings. She also does not want to get grounded.

Zimri
Zimri is Catchy's role model for life. Catchy really wants to be just like her father. He is a role model to her. She always copies him at whatever he does because of his calm and relaxed attitude. She loves her father more than anything else she can think of and will never let him go. She hates it when he gives his attention to her other siblings. She wants all his attention on her. His attention is like a trophy of good behavior, which Catchy has always believed.

Kain
Catchy never wants to be around Kain. To her, he is so boring! He never wants to play,he never talks to anyone and is always so quiet. She likes to brag to him and show off, she also tries to be nice, but somehow she just can't. No matter what she tries to do. She also enjoys to confuse him a lot, make him loose his mind. She always tells him in possible riddles and is always sarcastic around him. She acts like they are best friends when their parents are around, and Kain understands why.

Jaxene
Three words. They. Always. Argue. It just is the same every time they see each other. They never stop fighting about ridiculous things! They never seem to agree on anything. Catchy uses her remarks to get her way with Jaxene. And often, she gets her way. They argue for hours and still not come to an agreement. The only time when they get along is when they are home alone, they have to be nice to each other, or else they are grounded. Catchy absolutely hates that rule, and most likely, so does Jaxene.

Viola
Catchy absolutely adores Viola. She wishes Viola was her mother instead of Marceline. She is so attached you can't shake her off. She doesn't see Viola much, but when she does see her, she goes head over heals for her! She is always trying to impress Viola, and never stops until she gives Catchy a round of applause. Catchy never causes trouble when Viola is around. She wants her to love her when she is good, so she will make a great reputation with her.

Brandon
Catchy is scared of Brandon.
Catchy honestly thinks that Brandon is to caught up in what he does for a job, and doesn't spend time with the family. Catchy doesn't think he ever wants to talk about their successes or just chat. Catchy wouldn't even mind if they argued! She also doesn't see Brandon a lot, so she never really got the chance to get to know him. Catchy plans to keep it that way.

Amanda Lynn
Catchy thinks Amanda is to... all that. Whenever she is over Catchy just likes to keep her distance, to refrain from having to give her hugs and kisses. She doesn't like the way she gives hugs. Catchy also thinks she is to cheery when it comes to her work. How does she get anything done? She also really confuses Catchy to a great extent. She never really knows what Amanda is talking about most of the time. It is almost like she is doing that on purpose.

Instrument:
Harp
Catchy thinks the harp is the most beautiful instrument in the world because of the beautiful and soothing sounds it makes. It makes the harp such a unique instrument the way you strum the strings to make the soothing sound. Catchy says it only sounds right when you know how to do it. And Catchy, knows how to do it.
Catchy wanted to play the harp the first time she heard it on tv. She wanted to be a professional harp player. She wanted to play in concerts and show off her newly learned skills. Soon her father bought the harp and she began playing, making the beautiful sounds with every strum. At that moment she knew, the harp was the instrument she wanted to play for her whole life, and she would never change at all.

Extras!

"What do you want? I'm busy."

My apologies Ms. Catchy, but I have to ask you a few questions.

"Did mom invite you here? How do you know my name? Are you a cop?"

No. I am not a cop. I need to interview you for the paper.

"At least you aren't a cop."

At least indeed.

"At least everyone will know I am better than them. I am getting interviewed!"

Alright... Just answer the questions.

"Alright but make em' quick. As you know I am busy."

Alright... First question, how long have you been 7 years old?

"Why would you even ask that?"

Just answer the question, Catchy.

"Excuse me but you are in my room and these are my rules. I am asking you, why would I answer that question? More importantly, why would you ask it?"

I said answer the question!

"Strike one. You are just wasting my time!"

Fine. We will skip that question. What is most interesting thing you have learned in school?

"I guess this is okay. I have learned many interesting things in my school day and I am still learning, heck, it is the middle of the school year! But the most interesting thing is the matter of time and space. It is just so fascinating how it all comes together in a little community, the way that they work together is just so amazing. Also the thought that we are not even a speck of dust compared to the cosmos, out there. We aren't even a megapixel of the fraction. It is just infinite. Humans and other species are still discovering our own solar system!"

I honestly don't even think they teach that in 3rd grade. How do you know all this?

"Is this a question in the interview?"

Uh, no...

"You are about to get another strike. Keep the questions coming."

Alright then. What is your theory on how the bean population was made?

"Why are you asking these things?"

We heard that you were very intelligent. We want to put you in the paper.

"I don't really understand, but I will answer anyway. I think they wee made between a dragon and a sheep."

What caused you to think of those characteristics?

"Well since Jellybean Dragons are fluffy, and a sheep is fluffy, they must have something to do with us being fluffy. All our colors come for the dye the sheep might have had, or it came from the dragon. We are dragons because we can breath fire, but we don't eat meat like sheep do. It is quite simple why, but how would you know? Asking me all of these obvious answer questions?"

I'm positive that I know these things as well as you do, Catchy.

"Then tell me your theory."

It isn't my job to answer the questions that I have asked you.

"Strike two sir. I asked you to tell me your bean theory. Do so, or you will earn your third strike, and I am not afraid to do it as well."

I do not have to answer the questions I have asked you.

"Strike three. Leave here at once."

Very well.

Story of her harp:
It's been a while since I told anyone this story. I mean, I tell everyone everything good about me, but I haven't told anyone about my harp. Normally I would keep this sort of thing a secret. I mean, no one wants to hear it but I love to tell them. They deserve to know how great I am.

Anyway, I guess I will tell you.
I was sitting at home, 5 years old at the time. Yes I was very young. My parents were out on a date and Jaxene was watching me and Kain. I didn't know why I wasn't in charge, but I tried my best to respect my parent's decision. Me and Kain were watching tv while Jaxene was doing whatever Jaxenes do.I started talking to Kain about my A+ in arts n' crafts. Of course Kain started fighting with me that you can't get a grade in arts n' crafts (which you can). Anyway, soon the music show came on and my attention turned onto the screen. There was a solo part, where everything was quiet. I know my brother is quiet and all, but it took forever to shut him up before the part came on. There was this beautiful heart shaped instrument with strings. The bean on the screen started playing it, making beautiful noises come out of the speakers. I was just staring at the screen. The notes were played perfectly. My eyes widened as the notes got louder. I was so hypnotized. I couldn't move my eyes away from the screen. If I remember correctly, I think Kain waved his paw in my face to wipe me out of it. "Look Kain!" I said and tackled him. "What was that thing? It was awesome!" Kain didn't know what to say, but I did make him answer my question. "It was a Harp." he answered. I let go of him and went to the phone. I dialed mom's phone number and she picked up. "What is it, Catchy?" she asked. I told her the whole story. As the bean on the screen started playing, Kain saying it was a harp. "I want to buy one!" is said as I finished my speech. "we will discuss it when we get home." she said. I swear she took forever! But mom and dad finally got home. We talked about it. "I know it is a lot of money but please! I promise to take care of it!"

And you know there answer? Yes. It was yes. I was so happy. And from here on, I still play the harp and I never want to stop no matter what happens! Promise is kept!
Well I told you the story, now get out of here!

Quirks:
♬- Flattens her ears when someone she doesn't like starts talking.

♬- She always wakes up early, at about 4:00 in the morning. She starts practicing her harp for 2 hours.

♬- Will get super annoyed and angry if she does not practice her music for at least 2 hours.

♬- Throws a big fit if she does not get enough food for the day.

♬- Catchy always needs something to chew on. She will start biting her own lips if she has nothing else to chew on.

♬- She makes herself at home whenever she is at someone's house other than hers.

♬- She will get very grumpy if there is any smudges on her harp or television screen. She likes to be clean.

Other information:
~The Piano
~Classical Music
~Being in charge
~Quiet
~The letter C
~The number 18
~Famous Art
~Golfing
~Reading
-Interests
~Music
~Dance
~Technology
~Art
~Modern Science
~Golf
~Space
~Stars
~Planets
~Cells
-Dislikes
~Loud noises
~Trumpet
~Tuba
~Rock Music
~Party Music
~Being younger
~The letter K
~The letter J
~Abstract art
~Baseball

Catchy's Facts:
♫~ Catchy has a mental illness called depression, where she can be sad at the most random moments.

♫~ Catchy was born with one ear smaller than the other.

♫~ When Catchy was little, she used to be best friends with her siblings.

♫~ Catchy speaks a second language which is Chinese.

♫~ Her zodiac symbol is Scorpio.

♫~ Catchy's last name is Music.

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my form. I just hope this bean goes to a lovely owner and I say good luck to all participants! I promise to roleplay with her, make are of her, and spoil her rotten. I really hope you have a good time judging!
With love, Logan. aka, ANIMAL STORM!

Family Photo!

Art:
By me
By me
By me

--------------------------------------------------
ï üsëd üp äll öf mÿ trïċks

Į ĤỖƤẸ ŤĤÃŤ ЎỖǗ ĹĮЌẸ ŤĤĮŜ

вυт үσυ ρяσвαвℓү ωση'т

ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ'ⓡⓔ ⓣⓗⓐⓝ ⓜⓔ
Last edited by dr pepper. on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:04 am, edited 14 times in total.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me