Re: Kiamara # 201 HAPPY EASTER!

Postby staark. » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:44 am

---------------------------

Female

The warm summery sun on a summery summer day
    After the snow and all the cold, sun-less wintery days of winter, its nice to wriggle around in the nice, warm grass, it in fact sends a warm sensation through her whole body. She just loves it! They sweet sun on her fur makes it sparkle, shimmer and glimmer. Also, she has hay-fever but it doesn't worry her, her favorite flower is a, a, ohh what's the name...that's it! Forgetmenots!

WIP

One day, Kai was walking through a meadow when she tripped, thinking it was a pebble, she stood up and turned around to find an Easter egg, it was white, dappled with shades of green, pink, purple and blue, then suddenly, a yummy scent hit her nose, maybe it was the grass, she sniffed at the grass, nope, a tree? Nope, maybe the egg? Yes! She sniffed at it a little more and, the tin-foily thing came off it, scared to death she killed it, Kai shouted "OMG, I killed it!"
    She sniffed it again and took a bite, "Mmmm" she chewed away at the chocolate-flavored egg. Then she stood up and brought it do her home in the forest, near the lake, - WIP, will finish later

They started out as normal-sized ears, then in-breeding with two different species, and then generations later, Kai was born!

WIP

Huge WIP, i'll finish it later C:
Last edited by staark. on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
staark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Partial Topaz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 am

Name: Crayon
Favorite thing about Spring: The flowers!
Personality:
Easter Story:
History about his/her ears:
Chibi art with an Easter egg:

wipwipwipwip
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

I hoard staff litters.

I respect your opinion, so please respect mine!
Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

нσρριηg ∂σωη тнє вυηηу тяαιℓ...

Postby Puffee » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:31 pm

¢σттση ¢αη∂у

name ;
    :: Cotton Candy ::
    Named after the sweet and delicious food. She was named this due to her cotton candy like tail and mane, and sweet and sugary personality. She has a variety of nicknames, though. Her nicknames include; Cotton, Candy, Cotton Tail, Sugar, and Bunny.

gender ;
    :: female ♀ ::
    Originally, I was thinking male, but over much consideration, this little darling looks ever so much feminine and girly. Now, I simply can't see her as male. She's female, and that's what I'm sticking with.

favourite thing about spring ;

personality ;

easter story ;

history about her ears ;

chibi art with an easter egg ;

тнє ℓιттℓє вυηηу ωιтн тнє вιg ∂яєαмѕ
Last edited by Puffee on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

The Easter Princess

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

By the amazing Teipiadur <33

name
    This little one's name is Lolita, a Spanish-English name meaning "sorrows". She isn't actually sorrowful; at least not now. She was in the past. But that is what it is, the past. Her friends often call her Lola, but sometimes the nickname Lolly appears, for she most certainly is as sweet as one.
    Lola is a girl, and always will be, though modesty says she cannot show you. And I don't think she'd like to anyway; it pushes decency too far. But don't even think of calling her a cross-dresser; you might just wake up in the middle of the night with her sitting across from you sharpening a knife.
        personality
    Lola is a fun-loving, attention-lving young Kia. She's really cheerful and bubbly; there most likely won't be another one you'll find who is like her. Never is there a moment when she isn't smiling, isn't having fun. She is always there for another, and will be a shoulder for anyone to cry on, and her one great joy is seeing another happy. This is one main reason she's the 'Easter Princess' of the Kiamaras. When it comes to fun, Lola is all for it, and enjoys any game you can throw at her. She also loves the feel of the adrenaline pumping through her veins; and so she's done all the usual thrill rides, bungeejuming and sky diving included. However, when you first meet her, you see nothing of the crazy Kia she usually is, just a shy, reserved Lola. This is because of her past, and her ears; the troubles she's had has caused her to be somewhat uncomfortable amongst strangers because of the teasing she first had trouble with. Once you get closer to her though, you see her joyous side, plus the side of her that loves attention. There isn't a time when she isn't in the spotlight, but she's not snobby about it, she just loves the attention.
        what makes me special
    Excluding her ears, Lola has many different quirks. One of them being related to Easter, others not. Let's start with the Easter one first. When Lola is given any Easter egg, big or small, when she peels it, the wrapper must come off in one piece, and then she'll daintily straighten out the wrapper into no crease is left. This can be a rather tiresome task, especially if she's snuck some Easter eggs from her delivery for herself! Secondly, she has a habit of chewing the tip of her hair when nervous. Lastly, she tends to click pens every time she's not using them and one is at hand!
        springtime
    What is Lola's favourite thing about Spring? Well, all of it is really. She loves the fact that trees, only deciduous though, grow back the leaves they've shed; she loves how baby birds, appear; how the ants return from under the ground during winter; and how the temperature is normal again. She can't pinpoint it, but all of Spring is her favourite. Every tinsy bit you can think of, she loves. Every small bit she adores. Though maybe its just Easter she loves everything of ... Especially the chocolate!
        my ears and all
    The sun rose slowly for Lola that morning, and the Kia wriggled fitfully in her sleep, her rest no more than tosses and turns throughout the night. The sunlight dappling her pale blue, almost white, coat, Lola let her eyes flutter open to reveal the eyes that were tinged with green. A yawn pushed itself through her maw as she pushed herself to her feet, annoyance causing her to blow the edge of her hair out of her eye. Her brow creased in thought, the young Kiamara exited her home, the sudden light causing her to blink, startled. Slowly, her eyes grew used to the light that was the sun and she could pick out a scene of chaos. Young children were in tears, parents were yelling at each other and themselves, and teens looked on with helplessness. A young parent caught Lola's eye, and her face contorted in anger. For what reason, she could not tell, but the other Kia yelled, "There's our trouble maker!" As if in unison, everyone else's heads snapped towards her, and the bunny kiamara took a step back in sudden fright. What was this about?

Lola had been known to be a trouble maker amongst her childhood friends, often the one playing pranks, but she honestly swore she had nothing to do with whatever it was that was causing everyone to swarm around her, shouting rude remarks towards her. Fearfully, the young Kia cowered beneath the scorning gaze of the elders, glancing behind the flurry of legs to see a wisp disappearing in a poof. A shiver ran up and down her spine, as she let out a frightened yip, as another Kiamara, several years older than her took hold of her then ordinary ears with his teeth, and dragged her, quite unwillingly to the center of camp.

"W-what's going on?" She managed to whisper, shivering, and curling her tail around herself in fright.

"We should ask you that, young lady!" He barked, angrily. "Where have you taken the Easter eggs for this morning's Easter hunt?" Lola froze. Eggs? She's never set paw anywhere near the shelter they used to hoard them! How could they be accusing her? She muttered something unintelligable as she stared into the eyes of the much older Kiamara. She shook her head in protest, and backed a few steps away from him and the others. As if coordinated, they took a step towards her, boxing her in against the wall of a den.

Frightened, Lola took flight, her paws flying over the ground as she pushed passed seveal other Kiamaras, and running into the woods, a glance sent over her shoulder every now and then to make sure they weren't following her. Luckily they weren't, and Lola continued running, worried about what would happen when she got back, until she was well and truly lost. With no way to find her bearings, the young Kia sat in a hollow of the roots of an oak tree amongst the forsest and sobbed to it her confusion, her worry and how hostile all her 'friends' were to a Kiamara who had nothing to do with the action that had caused a rift to start between her and her metaphorical family.

Drying her eyes, Lola sat up, a hollow feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her ears flickered backwards at the sound of a noise, and she turned her head to spot a wisp millimetres from the side of her head. Lola started in surprise, and jumped backwards from it, but curiousity compelled her to come closer. Hello young Lolita ... It's voice was soft and musical in her head, and she immediately relaxed in its presence. Why are you crying? Feeling warmth for the first time that day, Lola poured all her feelings out to the wisp, and when she finished, it was moments later that it 'spoke' again. And how do you suppose we fix this?

"I just want to make their Easters joyful!" At this the wisp seemed to smile. As you wish, Lola. With a poof, it disappeared, and an itching started at the back of her skull, under her ears, before they elongated and became velvety soft bunny ears. Surprised, Lola turned to find the wisp, but instead found a pile as wide as she was tall of Easter eggs. With a gasp, she raced over to them, and knew instantly what joy the wisp had given her. Every Easter from then on, the Kiamra with bunny ears grew to be known as the 'Easter Princess' for the joy she gave others each Easter when she hid the eggs for the hunt.

[It is a bit long, I know, so I've kept the next story shorter; much, much shorter in fact. Awfully sorry! I just couldn't see a way to shorten it ... I hope it doesn't disqualify me :<]
        the story of my life
    The shadows cast an eerie look amongst the groups of Kiamaras sleeping peacefully. To the right of the camp, one of said shadows moved, revealing a Kiamara who was wide awake. With a smile pulling at its maw, it threaded between the sleeping figures of its friends, family and even acquantaces, like Mr. Elderine. Her tail was curled around what seemed like eggs. No ordinary eggs, either, for when the Kiamara set one of the eggs near each of the others, what seemed like wrapping sparkled in the dimm light. For tonight was the night before Easter, and the Easter Princess was making her round trip to bring joy.

The next morning, Lola woke to the sounds of shouting. Raising her head from her paws, with one of her long bunny ears flicking, she noticed the younger children, and some of the eldes laughing with delight at the surprise of the large Easter egg for each of them. With a smile, she lay her head down on her paws once more, and let her eyes close, the contented grin still on her face as she drifted back to sleep. Just one more good job done.
                          me, myself and ... an egg?
Mein.

Lola found a giant easter egg during the hunt, and won't let a soul touch it, guarding it with her life. And when her mother suggests she eat it, this is the look Lola gives her.

Amazing piece by Kitty-Wolf-Chan, a real life friend of mine.
                          deeper into the mirror
        what i'd do with her
    At first, I'd probably faint, lol. Well Lola would be my first ever Kiamara, and she'd be spoilt so much she would become rotten. X3 I've already decided on making her a seperate site to deck out in all her glory, I'll roleplay her on the fanforum, I'd constantly make art of her, I'd order art of her, and and. Ugh, so much to do. Too little time in life. She would become worse than a lap-dog, she'd be a lap-Kia. Too much love! DX I'm already, actually, looking for words to start a drabble series of her, and perhaps that special someKia to unwillingly pair her up with. Because love-hate relationships always turn out the best ... xDD
Last edited by Mimi-911 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon Lover » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Name: Kanin Shiki(Kanin=rabbit). But I Will Call her Shiki. Shiki sounds realy great to so cute a Girl. Her name is Danish inspired and japanese inspired. Kanin is a Danish word, and Shiki is a japanese looked name I think
Favorite thing about Spring: the favorite things is when the snow not are here more and the flowers grown up from the Earth. On same time it's been Warmer. The Warm is Nice, and more Nice when the Sun also not hidding it behind the clouds. But back to the flowers. There grown so Many spiecal and bueatyfull flowers. The Easter are also great. All the egg, it's feeling funny on a Way. There also a thing more. All the animal kids. They are all so cute when They are small.
Personality: she realy friendly and like talking with people. When she is happy and Will find one of her friends do she take a gift with her. Her friends like her also because she is funny to be together with. She have much of energi and like to run over the grass in the spring and summer. She Will mostly have the things go after her head. If people say no or be angry on her, she's begin to cry. When she Fall in love in one she can't talk with the person. She begin to say the same again and again.
Easter Story:when she was Out on Easter egg Hunt. All the other kimara's have found all the eggs there had be hidding. Kanin Shiki was begin to cry because she haven't found a egg. It's was begin to rain and all the other was searching indoor(just away from the rain), But Shiki was just sitting and crying. She beginning to walk, But so she was falling over a Stone. It wasn't a Stone. She look a ekstra time. It was a beuty egg in pink blue and green. There was a blue shinning painted flower on. Around the blue flower was the egg spotted in the colors pink blue and green. Shiki was happy and took the egg with her indoor to all the other.
History about his/her ears:it's coming from her dad's dad there was Half rabbit. She was lucky to get the ears. And it do her ultimate cute
Chibi art with an Easter egg:Image original size here
It's my first kimara so I'm not good yet to it
ImageImage
My Deviantart

My Best RP Partners:
Maya_Moon | Komaniac
Sig by Of The Falls
I'm not online very often, because of school
Please do not kick me from any RPs.

Demon Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:34 pm

I got to drop out sorry I do not have time for art
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 am

Better get those forms finished up! There's just a week left!

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 am

Closed for judging ^^; This might take a few days.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vegtaboom » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:26 am