Re: Kiamara #50 !!!

Postby vee. » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 am

Oh wow she is really gorgeous! Probably one of my favorites so far. And such a pretty name (:
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zwallow » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:55 am

She's pretty <3 I'm not sure if I can compete with all the amazing forms though ^_^'
Last edited by Zwallow on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
real life hittin hard -- I'll be inactive for the time being
if you're waiting for something for me, feel free to cancel <3
Zwallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarjah10 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:56 am

~Name~
Ophelia

~Art~
WIP

~Personality~
||Hyper||
Ophelia is a very hyper Kiamara. She loves to run around at any time. And when she speaks, you might not understand her because she speaks too fast. She is also extra hyper at night. She will calm down when she is tired.

||Fun||
She loves to have fun. She couldn't survive a day without having fun! She loves playing with her favorite toy ball. But its just an old tennis ball..

||Caring||
She cares for all living thing. If someone is sad, she will try to cheer it up and...try to force it playing her ball.. [strike]sheissomean

||Mischievous||
So here is the negative thing about Ophelia..She often get herself into trouble. She loves stealing food.. She only does that if she is hungry or bored.

~Backstory~
A man who was holding a box was wondering in the woods. He put the box down and left it there. The man walked away from that box, leaving it alone in the darkness of the woods. It started to rain as soon as the man left.

The box started moving and finally it opened. In there was a small mysterious creature who is said to be a Kiamara. It rained heavily, flooding the box. The Kiamara squeals for help as it is drowning. After a while, there was no answer. When the kiamara is close to death, a monkey grabs her. (dont ask why..I was bored.. WIP)

~Why do you want her?~
Because I love this species like a lot! I've been stalking them for a while and I decided to finally adopt one. And I LOVE her design <3

dropping out~
Last edited by tarjah10 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Taja wrote:
I am a lazy little fox.
I am an art slave to Vineta~ I shall obey you master *bows*

Image<-- Don't click..I have loads of stuff to do pls. Image
tarjah10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:25 am

There is no limit to how long your form is, right?

You're on a different road
I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on Earth,
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 4kcuo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:05 am

Name:
Ophelia

Art:
Sorry it's big :'D

Personality:
WIPPP

Backstory:
WIPP

Why Do You Want Her:
WIPP

I'm gonna draw the art then do my form :'D
Last edited by 4kcuo on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
with school in full swing i'm likely going to be mobile-only except on weekends, sorry guys!!

[ da ] [ tumblr ] [ toyhou.se ]
you can call me cuo if you'd like!
i love to draw!! & i adore art trades! hmu
4kcuo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ke$haWolf » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 am

Ophelia

Art:

Personality:
Ophelia is kind, sweet, mystic. She tends to help those in need, along with that charmful look in her eye and the way she moves. Mystic as in a mystery, no one really understands her. Her unknown acts and grace seems to confuzzle everyone. She's just unpredictable. But i guess thats what makes her special.
Ophelia is a fan of flowers and the dark. She finds dawn to night a very magical time, whereas she takes no notice of the day. Although she finds both times beautiful, she feels that the northern lights of the black sky win her over. As i said, she's a mystical, fun , loving Kiamara. She's your shoulder to cry on, the loyal companion by your side.

Organized
Being Oraganized helps you get on track on things you want to do. Without being organized, you can lose things or forget on what you need to do. Ophelia feels that being organized helps her get ready for adventures, love, anything. It just makes things easier. It makes you prepared.

Peace
Peace is sanity, love, beautiful serenity, magic. The quiet sounds of birds singing, the northern lights moving to the sound of nothing, the beautiful whispers of the trees as the invisible wind races in silence. Its where she enjoys the rhythm of nature, instead of the loud noises of disasters.
Imagine it, bird watching is peaceful, sitting on a hill watching the amber sun go down into the nothing, thats peaceful right? Its where your calm.

Playful
Ophelia is playful. Its a way to have fun, she loves cuddling up to her friends. It's where she can be herself, have fun. Because when you don't have fun, it's boring. Sitting is a small room with no one with you and the room was nothing but white and black, you would be bored right?
Fun is the start of every adventure!

Flowers
Stars
Constellations
Spirits
Love
Romance
Hippy punk stuff
Music
Drawing/Art
Rainbows

Dislikes
Gore
Horror
Monsters
Hatred
Being upset
Pain

Backstory
Ophelia is a young adult. Not many surprising events have occurred in her life.
Ophelia usually spends her life living peacefully, picking flowers, looking after others, going on adventures.
Once, she saw a shooting star when she was a pup. She got inspired by magical things that glow in the dark, that shine and show their true colours.
She's been following her dreams and wishes, she loves music and drawing.

Why Do I Want Her?
She's incredible. Her design. Its just lovely. The colours go well together and she's definatly got that mystical feeling about her. Like that feeling of talking to spirits.
Well, the real reason is that i have yet to earn my first Kiamara. I especially love designs like this one, and it'll be even more special if i got her from the owner of kiamaras!
Their so unique and stunning!
Last edited by Ke$haWolf on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:22 am

>>Image <<
Name of Greek origin, and the meaning of it is "Help"

Name:
Ophelia
; My name is Ophelia- Try not to drag it down. "

Color Box ;
Main Color
Feather's
Spots
Secondary Color
Third Color
Lighter Shade
Lines
Horn Color

Personality:

Backstory:

Why Do You Want Her:

Likes;

Dislikes;

Art to come soon...
{ Form is WIP. :3 }
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mordacious » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 am

Oh god.I just died.oh god.

--
    .life is too good to leave with no scars.

-Ophelia

named after William Shakespeare's beautifully written play, Hamlet
    I flip my hair back and forth~ :B- By Kiley
    I truly don't believe in myself to explain her essence to you in one go, but I will give it my best shot~

Quiet, is one word to describe miss Ophelia. She's never been one to say too much, or even to say too little. She knows how to speak when needed. In turn, she grew up learning how to reply to those rude Kiamaras that bashed on her for being quiet, giving her the trait of been sarcastic, that is, when she spoke. She reacts calmly when she can, but nonetheless it is fun to confuse the more... intellectually challenged Kiamaras when needed. Ophelia is the book worm type, rather than spending her days running with the rest of her friends , picture her curled up on her sofa or in her bed with a great book resting in her paws.

"If only one could turn back time~

I'm not a big part of anything. Not my parent's life, not my friends. I am just there. Always there, always giving things when needed. Always seen but never heard.
    For a while it wasn't too hard, floating through life on a cloud. If I ever needed to run away, I'd run away with a book. Go to a closet or a library,take out my book and sit down. It was like being in a whole other world, reading a book. The words seemed to lift off a page and create a planet all of their own around me. It was serene, quiet, ... beautiful. Have you ever felt like that with a book? Like you were tossed into another dimension, full of mystery and excitement?
    My life was like that, the one outside of books, before I went on to higher academic levels. Yes, maybe it was a bit absurd that a creature like me went to school, but I did, and as the years went on I found myself slipping away from books. Balancing regular life and work on each paw, I hardly had time to run away into my worlds... And thus I am here. Locked in a new cycle, work- life - and more work. It's odd and new, but I guess I'll move on and and work through it. "

I saw this poem, and thought of her instantly.

It's taken me a while to finally come up with an answer for this, and I must say I am quite shocked that most filled this section out first. I didn't fall in love with her instantly, Apple, and I'm not going to lie and say I did. What happened was a spark was lit... I couldn't help but look at her and see all of the characters she could grow and evolve to be. Was she a poet? A party rocker? A mamma's daughter? There were so many options, and I had a problem with choosing just one.
    I guess what I'm trying to get at is she sparks an interest in me, how her colors flow and how you gave her eye that bright look. If I happen to win this lady, you better expect some stories out of me... I've never had much muse for the art of writing, but for some odd reason... She gives me the muse to write about her and her life. How she supposedly 'floats' through it, with a book in hand and a sharp comment on her tongue.
Last edited by mordacious on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 am

she's stunning, I love the color combo <3

I'm very tempted to try out x3
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 pm

.|| Reserved for my form ||.

I just got hit with an abundance of inspiration and ideas. Even if my work load this week is hectic, I will squeeze in any time for this beauty. <33
.|| KenzieBoo5 ||.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me