Re: Birthday Cake Adopt | Molten Lava Cake

Postby freybugg » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:34 am

username + number: freybugg 415187
kalon name: Ambrose
prompt:
    He's the size of a large squirrel just for clarification, and loves to curl up in a ball on Ambrose's back.
extra (optional):
    While I love lava cakes, and make them at home, the best cake is most certainly the black tie chocolate mousse. Ince you like lava cakes, the chances of a chocolate mousse also being something you like are pretty high. And the black tie chocolate mousse simply reaches another level of flavor. I mean, the layers of chocolate gonache, the fluffy mousse, and the toppings!
    My first one was at Olive Garden, and theirs has a nice chocolate coating on top and the sides are covered in chocolate chips. Its like a chocolate truffle in cake form, and it even comes with decorative white swirls on top and cream cheese icing. It's like the perfect combination of a cheese cake and a chocolate truffle cake. Would die for, 10/10.

Last edited by freybugg on Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:54 am

username + number: honeycreeper | 945117
kalon name: Kilauea
prompt: [ 600/600 ]

Kilauea has a bad memory. Scratch that - he's got a horrible memory. He knows his name, but not where he got it from, or who gave him it. He remembers faces, but no names or why the faces are important. He remembers . . he remembers heat. Burning, horrible heat. But, that's about it.

Being stuck on an island and trying your best to avoid any other living being takes a toll on one, and Kilauea has had just about enough of hiding away in this giant mountain he calls home.

Mountain. That's an understatement. It's as if someone ran their finger through the land and left a sizable divot behind. Kilauea supposes that it's a win for him. No creature ventures that far up the island - too hot he thinks. Everywhere else is covered in fluffy cream that resembles snow.

Speaking of creatures, there's no other that looks like him. Gigantic beasts that soar through the air seamlessly; diving through cotton candy clouds and feasting on fish-like creatures made of gummy goodness. Small critters that search endlessly for delicious berries and nuts.

And the one creature that will not stop following Kilauea wherever he goes.

The little beast doesn't dare come into his territory - it seems too skittish for that. But, every time Kilauea ventures down to the iced-over lakes or the cold glaciers filled with some sort of caramel, it will not stop circling him. It's as if the little beast has chosen Kilauea for something, but whatever it is - he knows it ain't happening.

It was another chilly day and Kilauea was, again, pacing inside his mountain. And, once again, the creature that has been stalking him is chattering at his doorstep. Or, what he considers his doorstep - it's not like he can put a "welcome home" mat at the giant hole he calls a door.

Kilauea growls at the little beast's chittering and turns to the entrance.
"Just leave me alone! You've been following me for months, don't you have anyone else to bother!" he snaps.

Blissful silence. Kilauea perks up and turns around. And then, the little beast prances through the entryway.

He looks on in astonishment as it leaps around, chattering louder than ever. Kilauea sits down roughly and looks down at the creature that has suddenly decided to just make itself at home. It mirrors him and sits down in front of him, all fluffy edges and big eyes staring up at him.

Kilauea is taken-aback and can't help but laugh. Rough and unused, but god does it make the little beast jump around and screech with happiness.

Chuckles taper off, and with a voice filled with mirth, he leans down to get a better look at the creature.

"You're one adventurous little beast, ain't 'ya?" he says with a lopsided smile. Now that he's getting a better look, the little beast looks . . less fluffy? The tail on it is still going strong, but it's as if the creature is getting smaller. Kilauea steps forwards and squints.

"Oh god, you're melting." Kilauea speaks to himself, and darts forward to grab the Little Beast between his teeth.

Running down the mountain isn't hard, but when you've got a magical melting creature - well it's harder. Kilauea leaps into the icy lakes and spins out. Scrambling on the ice, the Little Beast flies out of his mouth and is flung away with a 'yip!'.

Panting, Kilauea lies on the iced lake. The Little Beast bounds up to him, chattering away and as fluffy as ever. He groans, knowing that he's never getting rid of the damned thing now.

extra (optional): debate me on best cake (bet)

tiramisu. Not much more to be said - italian staple in my opinion, and absolutely delicious. basically coffee cake, but superior. while I always get red velvet with cream cheese frosting for my birthday cake (creature of habit, sue me) - tiramisu will always have my heart !!
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:55 pm

username + number: Ucanthandleme + 809102
kalon name: Orias
prompt: Francis the Hokey pokey snail (for real hokey pokey icecream with lava cakes is delicious)
extra (optional): I love molten lava cakes but have had zero luck in making them and for that reason and the fact that chocolate chip banana cake with cream cheese icing is superior I might have agreed... but honestly I always have the issue of buying bananas but not eating them so I make banana cake lots and it's just so good, so purely from a convenience and lack of baking skill I think my favourite cake is superior.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctuurus » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:39 pm

username + number: arctuurus + 428287
kalon name: coulant
prompt: chocoberry nudibranch
(chocolate-covered strawberry rolled icecream in the shape of a spanish dancer sea slug)

coulant's companion is a nudibranch. but not just any nudibranch - choco, as coulant calls him, is made of strawberry ice cream and covered almost completely in rich dark chocolate. only the edges of his flat body reveal the strawberry coloring underneath.

when choco isn't traversing the lazy chocolate rivers of their homeland, he likes to curl into himself and huddle close with other chocoberry nudibranches for warmth. when a group of them nestle (get it, like nestlé™? hahaha..) together, they closely resemble a bowl of rolled icecream.

but where was little choco now? coulant couldn't seem to find him. she looked everywhere she could think of: in their favorite bubbling chocolate lava springs, under countless colorful fondant mushrooms, in and around some mint bushes... all to no avail.

she paced up and down one of the many winding rocky road paths, intermittently stooping down to pick a pink marshmallow or two out of the pathway and gobble them down as extra brain fuel. and then it hit her!

well, technically she hit it. a candy-filled, fallen chunk of chocolate bark almost knocked her off her paws. it must have come from the large cocao tree that stood just to the left of the road. coulant's ears flicked and swiveled towards the bark in front of her, focusing intently on what sounded like faint nibbling.

she giggled and crouched down, carefully crawling under the chocolate bark and looking around.

ah-ha! there he was, the little bugger.

"choco! I thought I'd lost you, little guy. don't scare me like that!"

the small bunny-ear-like rhinophores atop choco's head pivoted to face coulant's scent, as his eyes were mere black dots on his body and were barely usable. he didn't stop snacking on the small chocolate piece in his mouth, but he wiggled happily and inched upside-down over to coulant along the inner top layer of the bark.

once he made it to her, he dropped down onto her head and continued nibbling on his snack.

"silly thing. you just love chocolate, don't you! can't blame you though, it's pretty darned good!"

coulant backed out of the fallen bark and stood up, crossing her eyes to gaze at choco. he was now completely flattened against her muzzle, basking in the warmth of the bright afternoon sun. she chuckled to herself and made her way back to his home, a narrow stream that branched off of one of the main rivers.

when she arrived at the edge of the stream she bowed her head and shook slightly, causing choco to slide down and drop unceremoniously into the thick, melted chocolate. he flatted his rhinophores to his head in annoyance as he resurfaced and flopped himself to the side, successfully splashing coulant with sweet candy.

"hey! no fair..." she tentatively swiped her tongue over her chocolate-coated muzzle. "tastes delicious though!"

extra (optional): imo cheesecake takes the cake here! 👑 it's so cream-cheesy and creamy in general and the crust is always delicious!
art by stanza on th / stan. on cs
deviantart+ th
arctuurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oshkosh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:45 pm

username + ID - bearbutts + 470772
    kalon name - Feliz

Prompt - as an aspiring necromancer, Feliz turned to the other side for help with his birthday bash. He figured some demonic influence would totally show his friends that this year would be different. His birthday curse would be over. No more dropped cakes, or broken legs, or traumatic clown incidences. No, this was his last shot at a normal birthday. Instead he got… Sundae.

extra - I loveee a tres leches cake! I also ask for eggnog cake every year for my birthday :3
Last edited by oshkosh on Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- commissions closed -

join my art competition!
oshkosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oshkosh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:29 pm

Whoops marked twice (“ 9 m 9) srry
Last edited by oshkosh on Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- commissions closed -

join my art competition!
oshkosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:16 pm

username + number: tokariya / 534480
kalon name: Pascha
prompt: Vivani (Drawing)
extra:
Molten lava cake is pretty dang good!
Another cake I do enjoy is Tres Leches, it's a very milk-soaked cake.
I think I just really enjoy gooey cakes haha

edit 3/7
I linked my image via discord and it broke, :[ reuploaded !
Last edited by tokariya on Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:46 pm

username + number: jinkori + 942285
    kalon name: ares
    extra: tiramisu is just that girl ♡
    prompt:

once the greatest adventurer, ares was renowned across the world for his sharp wit and even sharper swords. there's no dragon he hasn't slayed nor a bounty unfulfilled, for he walks the path of destruction where even the greatest evils cower beneath his feet. now that ares is retired, one would think that his life is be peaceful and comfortable—but no, the life of a single father is never peaceful.

his daughter, clara, his pride and joy, had requested an icecream cake for her 13th birthday.

now, such requests would be a piece-of-cake for the "yes dad" ares, who wants only the best for his daughter. however, there's a slight problem. back then, a goddess had gifted him the blessing of fire for his feats—which allows him to manipulate fire and imbue it with every weapon he wields, including kitchen knives. ares was devastated for weeks because of this dilemma, because should he get clara a normal cake despite her wishes, or get an ice cream cake, only for it to melt into nothingness the second he cuts into it? both options would end in tears, which ares won't allow for her coming-of-age day!

on the day before clara's birthday, ares was close to giving in and just ordering a regular cake, until he saw a bounty for an ancient sword hidden within the northern mountains. a place so cold that no soul has dared to venture there—but ares dares to. he has a feeling that that sword is what he needs. despite being retired, there was no better chance than this to solve his dilemma. he gears up to depart immediately, kisses his daughter on the cheek with a brief, "daddy's getting you a present," then takes off.

———————

ares' powers allowed him to blaze through to the mountain top without a sweat. the journey was long, but the old man's still got it and the cold never bothered him anyway, so he arrived at the location in no time. it's a giant, well-hidden cave blocked by a thick wall of ice [which ares easily dissolved with a swing of his sword] that was eerily empty, save for the icy throne in the center, and a sword handle embedded inside the icy floor.

that must be the legendary sword ares needed, so he went to pull it out. just get it over with, then go home. or so he thought—

"unhand me this instant, mortal!"

ares keeps pulling. he's too seasoned of an adventurer to be bothered.

"i will not be used by some mortal! i am the snow queen's loyal follower—i belong to nobody but her!"

"tough luck, buddy," ares groans, "my daughter wants icecream cake and i need you to help me cut it."

"absolutely not! i am the snow queen's personal weapon, made from ice that even fire can't melt! i will not be used for cutting cake!"

"the snow queen? i slayed her back in the day," ares muses and uproots the sword, which screamed in protest, "now let's go home."

———————

"happy birthday, sweetheart! tell me, what do you wish for?" ares sets the icecream cake on the table, the giftwrapped sword hidden below.

"i want to be a swordmaster just like you!"

"you will! what luck, i got you this sword to be your companion... go on, give it a feel. he's snappy, but he's useful and will protect you. look, i can even cut your cake without melting it! here," ares chuckles, placing a big slice on her plate, "happy birthday, clara, may you become greater than i once was..." [600/600]
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:02 pm

mark !
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:46 am

username + number: elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
      kalon name: alcmene
      prompt: a white crow, named vanille
      extra: I mean, you can't go wrong with cheesecake. I do have to admit that, even despite not liking chocolate all that much, a lava cake can be pretty good.. buuuut cheesecake is better. if you ask me if I want cheesecake the answer will always be yes

elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me