Re: Staff Kalon — Venus (open)

Postby Poplar » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:27 am

Mark
I'm Sorin! I use they/xe/it/he pronouns! I haven't been on this site in a while but may be getting back into it :)
Poplar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:29 am

mark, may enter
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:31 pm

username; Dawnstorm111
name; Galaxia
prompt; (500 word max)

extra(s); (optional)

res
Last edited by Dawnstorm111 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha. » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:47 pm

0: mark ! I haven't tried for a kalon in so long,,
    what a pretty beeb
koa ♡ adult ♡ nb
genshin ♡ kpop ♡ vrchat
kyusnippy
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:00 pm

username; lunaire

name; ivy

prompt; ivy finds comfort in the sky. the clouds in the sky look so soft and fluffy, she wishes she could fly up there and live on them. the way they can appear thin and streaked like a feather, or a big puffy blob fascinates her. and when the sun rises or sets, and turns the clouds a rosy pink, it’s perfect. but it’s not over when the sun sets. the nighttime sky is just as beautiful. the stars come out, sprinkled across the sky, and the moonlight shines on the ground. and then the crickets begin to chirp, with their many voices echoing in the empty sky. it’s a scene so peaceful and calm, you can easily forget all your worries.
ivy lives on an island far away from civilization and the light pollution. she has whatever she needs delivered via helicopter. on this island, you can see the stars much clearly and the moon is not often covered by clouds. usually, stargazers and the like would flock to this island, but ivy has worked hard to keep it a secret. and now she can enjoy what she’s always loved most, all by herself.
ivy has always dreamed of living up on the clouds, and one day she finally did it. she heard that NASA was going to fly an astronaut up to some unusual clouds to see if you could stand on them. she sneaked into NASA, and met the astronaut, who was very nervous to fly for the first time. she persuaded the astronaut to switch places with her, so ivy could fly. it worked. after a little while, ivy departed into the small ship, and launched up to those clouds. the ship stayed still, floating in the air as she landed. ivy stood…on the clouds. they were just as soft as she imagined. she laid down. It was like heaven. i think i’ll stay here. and so ivy kept the ship afloat, which she found out could run on liquid clouds. the liquid clouds were basically like water. and so she lived in the sky, laying in the clouds.
ivy has always had a fascination with the sky. clouds, and sun. when she was a kit, she drew pictures of herself floating around in space. and while her interest in space and such faded, her other interests had not. when she grew older, ivy was offered a job to take photographs of the sky. this included the moon, sun, stars, and clouds. but she decided to quit and go experience it all herself.
after she moved, people told the tale of the girl in the sky. there was a certain calmness around her, and she was always happy. one day, she was got tired of their planet, and decided to fly in a ship to the clouds. and from then on, she lived up there. she peered down at the ground and the sky, watching both the people and the stars.

[494/500]

extra(s); ivy shivered, the cold biting. she continued to walk through the forest, searching for a particular plant. ice coated the tree trunks and leaves, giving everything a slight shine. she suddenly stopped, looking up at the shadow before her. there was a small cabin with a brick chimney puffing steam. it looked like the kind you saw in the movies. curious, ivy went up to the door and knocked. an beautiful woman with blonde hair opened the door.
"oh, you poor kit! you look as if you turned to ice. come inside, the fire's burning and you can warm up," said the woman. ivy entered the cabin with little hesitation. she followed the woman into the living room and relaxed into one of the couches. it was quite comfortable, actually. the woman went into the kitchen, then came back a few minutes later with a cup of tea. she handed it to ivy, then took a seat on a couch across from her. they went on to talk well into the evening. ivy prepared to head for home, thanking the woman. she was about to leave when the woman asked her to wait while she dashed into another room. she came back with a scarf in her paws.

"be careful on the way home."

ivy woke up in her bed, the dream lingering in her mind. it was a good dream, she thought. but oddly enough, the scarf from the dream was still wrapped around her neck.

[247/50]
Last edited by lunaire on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:29 am

username;
name;
prompt; (500 word max)
extra(s); (optional)

This kal OOF. I loveeeeee
(Note to self- no coding, only links and words)
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:25 am

username; SpartanAmethyst
name; Viina Estranza
prompt; Viina views the Universe as a mystery, a puzzle to be solved - she's a scientist with a passion for xenobiology, and sees other garden worlds as new frontiers just waiting to be discovered, studied, and catalogued. She has an infectious passion for life in any form, whether expected, unexpected, or unknown.
extra; look up < link broke, sorry!
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 am

username; paoffy
name; Eiza
prompt; Eiza, surprisingly-- considering the pattern on her coat-- holds animosity towards the stars. The reason for this isn't a fear of the beyond-- she actually knows it quite well.
----
Eiza used to be a celestial goddess of extreme power, one of many. The purpose of celestials, as she once was, is to decide the fates of entire worlds and galaxies. She would bless planets with great wealth and prosperity when their inhabitants pleased her, and when they angered her; well, let's just say we retain no knowledge of those planets.

Eiza held contempt for the other gods in her council. She tried to wipe them out so she could have supreme power.

The Universe-- yes, the universe itself, (it's more sapient then one would think) was greatly displeased. It stripped her of her powers, removed her from the council, and reduced her to a mortal kalon on a small but populated moon.

On this moon, named Corta-3312, Eiza resides. She knows it is futile to attempt to convince Corta's inhabitants of her previous godly state. They would only believe her if she had elemental traits. Alas, she does not. They were removed when she became mortal. She makes her living selling precious minerals to visitors of Corta, and eventually becomes almost used to being of flesh and blood, no longer ichor and stardust. But there is one thing that still bothers her: the stars. Their twinkling light taunts her, reminding her of the injustice she endured. She knew in her core she should still be a goddess.
(257/500)
extra(s); Eiza set out into the moon desert, prepared to look for gems, moonstone and space glass. The terrain is dusty and silvery-white. As she walks, her paws sink into the fine sand and wind swooshes past her face. A small flower pokes from a crack in the ground, trembling and holding on to life. She stoops down to examine it. Eiza had never seen anything like this small resilient plant. Even being eons old, she hadn't ever paid attention to the small life forms in the universe. (86/250)

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/him
toyhousedappervolkFR
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:22 pm

username; MelMellyMel
name;
prompt; (500 word max)
extra(s); (optional)

Res? Not sure if I’ll have the time to give this a proper go, but I’ll try my best!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist