My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1376 -- Little Fairy

Postby Kyar » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Pretty bab
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:34 pm

username;
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra?;
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:38 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
username; Username
name; August Peri Trix
gender; Male
╚═══════════════════╝

prompt
When it comes down to it, August loves sitting down under a tree, with the wind blowing ever so slightly on top a hill at dusk, when the sun is low enough where you do not become blinded by it's bright radiant light. He does two things for fun; Stargaze and paint. The painting usually comes first, when he has all his good ideas. Night time is always the best time for him to come up with ideas. Whatever comes to his mind, he'll paint. People tend to question why he paints, when he only has the use of one eye, as he is blind in his left eye, and as he describes it, August sees things in layers. So one would think it's difficult. But as August says; it's not whether or not you can see, it's if you're up to the challenge, and August is always up for a challenge when it comes to working his creative right brain.
Now, nest on his list as mentioned before, on that same hill top, August will stargaze. The concept of space, and space itself has always interested him ever since he was younger. Stargazing tends to work his left brain. He loves to think about stars; live those stars. Breathe them, even. So, after painting something special to him, good or bad, August will lay back in the soft, dewy grass and stare up at the glowing night sky. Sure, some days it may be cloudy, and no stars can be seen, but August will still lay back and imagine the stars and what they might be doing and what might be happening up in the beautiful night sky. Whether it be with someone else, or alone, August will never pass up the opportunity to do what he loves the most.

{ 301 words || 1,566 characters }

Last edited by witchcrafting on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:40 pm

o o f
username; Silver Pandorica
name;
gender; Female
prompt;
extra?;
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Username ;; Trollish
      Name ;; Loki
      Gender ;; Male
      Prompt ;; To understand why Loki's hobby makes him so happy, you have to understand what it means to him. Loki is a biologically male and male identifying kalon who loves everybody regardless of their gender or orientation. It pains him to see discrimination and prejudice in the world and he's a big old flower child who wants everyone to coexist peacefully. He believes everyone is equal regardless of gender or sexual preference-- or anything else for that matter. Because this peaceful disposition is so prominent in him-- he has a prominent love for cross dressing.

Loki believes that cross dressing helps him to defy the gender norms of society and he also finds it to be a cool and interesting hobby. While others may find it weird or disturbing, Loki takes pride in his make up skills and his wide assortment of colorful and captivating clothes. He doesn't think of it as trashy or weird, primarily because to him it is a form of self-expression and a way to show his support for his friends in the LGBT+ community. He doesn't expect anyone else to do it with him or do it because he says so-- it's something he does for himself.

Because of his love for drag, he also has some experience with sewing and he often creates his own costumes-- some simpler while others are more elaborate. He enjoys putting together nice outfits for his friends and for himself, because he can never find what he's looking for in his own size (a common problem, honestly). He has an affinity for producing masterpieces-- though he really loves creating dresses and skirts, primarily. This part of his hobby is a bit more work, but for Loki it's always the gratification of getting to show off his gorgeous handiwork that makes it all worth while!

Extra ;;
Last edited by rem sleep on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breakerbeam » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:48 pm

dropping out but the winner can keep this art!
Last edited by breakerbeam on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
ALPHA
it/he - 18 - trans/aro

aspiring scemo kid &
supreme gay monkey liker.

LF wishlist pps pets!!!
feel free to hit me up i
love trading
ImageImageImage
breakerbeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:59 pm

user; rue.the.fangirl
name; Lola
gender; Female
prompt; Lola is very hyper, but she manages
to channel her energy into decorating
and baking cakes. Lola makes her desserts
from scratch because it feels more personal
that way. She makes a big mess out of it
(and most of the things she does), but
that's part, if not most, of the fun. She's
also very disorganized, but her
friends say it's fun to watch her creations
blossom into being. She isn't afraid to
restart completely if something isn't
right. Sometimes she records
herself to post on YouTube.

extra?; moodboard
Last edited by ruethefangirl on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:17 pm

username; viixen name; Amaryllis-"Mars" gender; Female

prompt;

Mars is a sweetheart of a kalon who loves giving to others and bringing about positivity. Seeing someone else's happy reaction at being told something nice always puts a smile on her face and brightens up her day. For Mars it isn't enough for her to be told good things when she's upset, that doesn't help her feel better. She's a strange soul in that way. She could be crying over something that hurt her and she'd only feel better after making someone else happy.

She likes to leave little gifts and notes in random places for people to find, and that is her favorite thing to do. It's fun to make nice things for others, even if that person isn't even someone she knows. Sometimes she'll leave a dollar or so somewhere with nice note attached, saying that if someone finds this please have a wonderful day.

Mars will sometimes leave little notes along with tips at a restaurant as well. While she does it a lot and normally it never really has a reason, most of the time she'll leave ones for waiters that seem like their day isn't going too well. A simple little message of wishing someone a great day always seems to make someone happy.

Mars owns a coffee as well and one thing that she does is she has what she calls a "Feel Better Board". It's a simple board to hang stuff up on with tacks, and near it is a small table with small pieces of paper and some crayons and pens and such. Anyone can leave a nice message, be it anonymous and not for anyone in particular or directly addressed to anyone, anyone attending the coffee shop can browse the board and maybe feel better. Some of the most popular things are messages like "You are loved", "You matter", or "You deserve to smile". Mars takes a lot of pride in it as a lot of customers have left looking happier than they arrived.

Making someones day is super fun to Mars. It's a reward to see someones spirits lift because of a little positiveness and that's why Mars will never stop being kind and uplifting for others.
(368/400 words)

extra?;
N/A
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me