Re: arella's readoption

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Is there a specific time this will end at?
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: arella's readoption

Postby angelshy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:22 pm

NightFlame22 wrote:Is there a specific time this will end at?

this will close when I return home from school later today !
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: arella's readoption

Postby Scratchy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:43 am

Name: Blair
Artwork: X x X x

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Personality: Outgoing, Friendly, secretive, and sometimes manipulative

Blair is an outgoing and fun loving person. She loves to hang out with her friends and spend time with her coworkers. She is what you would call a social butterfly. However, she doesn’t ever talk about herself or about what she does. She tends to keep secrets and avoid talking about her personal life.

She can be manipulative and can change topics and thought processes to make sure her secrets stay hidden. She is extremely intelligent and knows how to get herself out of unfavorable situations. Blair views them personality traits as a native about herself, but in order to keep her friends safe and her work a secret, they are necessary.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Occupation

During the Day: Interpreter
During the day, Blair works as an interpreter for many different government agencies. Because she has an eidetic memory, she is able to remember and recall different languages, which makes her a favorite choice for many agencies.

At Night: Information Finder
Blair’s “Night Job” is all about gathering information. She works for an international spy group that has the purpose of keeping the peace between nations. She works closely with her coworkers that are in the field and supplies information to the group. Because of her day job, she is often in the loop of what many different groups are doing. She also has built a strong relationship with people in her communities that allow her to find almost anything.
Intelligence

Blair is extremely intelligent. From her bubbly personality, you might not have of guessed
that this happy go lucky kalon was someone who knew how to speak over 10 different
langue’s. Blair has always had a fascination with worlds ever since she was a little girl.
Something about them was just something she could easily understand or something she could
figure out. One of her favorite things to do is crack-hidden codes trying to find
their hidden messages.

Blair is also good at math. She views numbers as a type of langue. To her, they are easy to
read and it was something she always enjoys when she was in school. SHe loves to solve
patterns and break codes. It was one of her favorite past times when she was a teen. She
liked how everything would work out and the feeling she would get when she finally got the
right answer. To her, its like a mystery that she can solve.

History

Blair grew up as an orphan. She had a strong fascination with dictionary when she was a small kid. She often would spend hours looking through them. Mostly because it was one of the only books around but also because she liked learning about new words.

Blair also never spoke to anyone tell she was about seven. Her caretakers at the time knew she could speak because she would often talk to the dog that lived at the residence. However, she just did not want to talk to the people who were taking care of her. This all changed when she went to the library for the first time. Her guardians at the time noticed her interest and books and decided it might be a good idea to take her to one. Once she was at the small town library. She was introduced to the world of words.

Blair would spend hours at the library and at night when she would come home, she would talk about the books she would read and the stories the librarians would tell her. She went from a quiet child to one that would not stop talking in the course of a summer. That very same summer, she discovered her love for languages. By the time, she turned eight. She already knew how to speak fluently in three languages.

She ended up staying with this family till she was eighteen. During this time, she spent a lot of time decoding messages that she would see on the internet. However, on her eighteenth birthday, she was approached by her current “night job” and given her first assignment.
Likes: Words, Loud Music, Math, Friends, Coffee/Tea, Staying Up Late, and Work

Blair loves words. She likes how they are constructed and the meaning behind them. She is fascinated that words are a way of communication and that everyone uses them. Along with words, she also likes loud music. It’s always easy to finder her when she is working in her office because you can hear the music from down the hallway. She gets a happy feeling from having her music turned up loud and she also thinks it makes her more productive at work.

Blair also loves to spend time with her friends. Since she grew up living with a foster family her whole life, her friend group has turned into her family. They mean the world to her and she cherishes every minute she spends with them. One of her biggest fears in the world is that because of her work, she might have to relocate and she will lose contact with the friends she has made.

Blair also likes nightlife. She loves the lights and how they look at night or how busy the city gets at midnight. Blair also has a hard time falling asleep, so she enjoys spending that time awake being productive or having fun. So she loves going out an about at night doing fun things and meeting interesting people.

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, Rude People, and Mornings

Blair does not like rain or thunderstorms. She never liked them as a child and still does not like them now. Whenever there is a thunderstorm in the forecast, she ends up either overworking herself to keep her mind occupied or she goes over to a friend’s house to seek comfort from them.

Blair also doesn’t like waking up in the morning. She prefers nightlife and staying up late. Its when she is the most productive. However, when people wake her up in the morning, she always gets upset, especially if she didn’t get enough sleep that night.
Biggest Fear

Blair’s biggest fear is losing her friends. She considers them like family and the thought of losing that crushes her. She does everything in her power to keep those that are close to her safe. She always makes sure to keep her personal life and her work life separate to keep her friend safe. If her friends would ever be in danger, she would be the first person to act. Even if it went against everything she knows.
Change

Blair doesn’t do well with people changing in her life (Moving away, new friends in the friend group, and change in coworkers.). She has a harder time trusting people because of her line of work. Even though she can be outgoing and friendly to everyone, she meets. She has a hard time trusting new people. She doesn’t handle friends moving away or leaving for long distance well. She doesn’t even like a change in her work place (although that normally doesn’t happen to much).

How did I only see this today, I better get to work them!
x
x

I sometimes read messages and then get distracted by
work or school and forget to respond.
So feel free to resend messages...

Sorry if I cause anyone any trouble ;^;
DA - Toyhouse - My Kalons
Scratchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: arella's readoption

Postby angelshy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:55 pm

closed for judging !
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: arella's readoption [ closed for judging ]

Postby angelshy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:05 am

congrats to scratchy
please take care of blair! I enjoyed reading your form and seeing your effort + story planned for her! <3
to everyone who entered ;; thank you and it was so much fun reading everyone's forms! best of luck in future comps! c:
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: arella's readoption [ closed for judging ]

Postby NightFlame22 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:07 am

Congrats scratchy! Your form was great <3
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: arella's readoption [ winner ]

Postby lovage » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:13 am

congrats!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: arella's readoption [ winner ]

Postby Scratchy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:46 am

omg thank you so much! I’m so excited to have Blair join my family and be able to develop her character more!! I promise I’ll take good care of her!!
Again thank you so much!!!

And thank you everyone for the congratulations c:
x
x

I sometimes read messages and then get distracted by
work or school and forget to respond.
So feel free to resend messages...

Sorry if I cause anyone any trouble ;^;
DA - Toyhouse - My Kalons
Scratchy

My pets
My items