Postby alphatoros » Tue May 16, 2017 10:04 pm

username:
alphatoros

name:
Anarchy (Body) + Tregetour (Tail)
(An-are-key + Tredge-eh-taur)

story:
[885 words]
Anarchy stood before the town, curiously watching the civilians as they went about their lives. It was too… quiet. Too peaceful. He looked to his tail curled comfortably about his legs as Tregetour surveyed the scene before him. “It’s certainly too quiet.” He confirmed, a pleased chuckle escaping his maw. “There’s plenty to be done here. The master would be pleased.” '

Anarchy nodded in agreement. It was a shame that the town was not their target that day.

“We will have to return eventually,” Tregetour grumbled, his head shaking with pent up energy, “Why not get it over and done with?” Anarchy shook his head and grunted his dissent. Though he could not physically speak, Tregetour understood perfectly. The tail huffed with displeasure. “Your blind deference bores me. Get it done then.”

Anarchy wandered into town, searching for the individual their master had sent them to find. The pair attracted many nervous looks and whispers as they passed, but took no heed of it.

Eventually they found the inn where their quarry lived. The small building wasn’t the most attractive thing in the town, but seemed to serve its purpose well and looked well used. ‘The Whispering Whale’ was empty at this time of day, as the sun was still high in the sky, and it was easy to spot their target. As they entered the barman stiffened but continued cleaning the glass he was holding.
“So, you’ve found me then?” He asked nervously, placing the glass down and picking up another, “I was wondering when this day would come.”
Anarchy cautiously continued his walk to the bar, flicking his eyes around the room in an attempt to find any attackers. The room was full of tables, each nicely cleaned, and the bar at the far end was stacked with glasses and a shelf full of beverages stood behind it for the future onslaught of patrons that would inevitably arrive later that evening. The lack of places to hide gave Anarchy the impression their quarry was alone. The barman watched him, slightly put off by the lack of talking. “I ran from your master for good reason,” He continued, preferring the sound of his own voice to the silence, “It’s no life being controlled like you are.”

Anarchy paused at the bar, his red eyes staring into his victim. “Controlled we may be, but a life we still have.” Tregetour spat, rising above the top of the bar. The barman seemed to jump slightly at the realisation that the tail was the part that talked, then slid his eyes over to Tregetour. “No, you really don’t. I was trapped by the same thoughts,” he mumbled, his eyes glazing over slightly as he recalled a past event, “But it’s better being free to do as you please.” Tregetour seemed to consider his words as he paused. “There is no freedom in life, not while the master exists.”

Anarchy looked at Tregetour in surprise. Those were traitorous words. Tregetour didn’t look at him, but bumped him gently in reassurance. Anarchy was conflicted. Though the master only allowed them to do anything on orders, it was their only source of food. The barman seemed to notice their conflict and placed the glass he was holding down. He looked the duo in both their eyes, as if searching for something.

“I understand that statement more than anyone, believe me,” He looked pointedly at them, “But I can offer a different route.” He seemed to have relaxed slightly, understanding that he may not have to return to his past master. “I need you confirmation before I can explain further.”

Tregetour turned to Anarchy. “Freedom is not an offer to scoff at, poppet,” He proposed, his wide maw bending to a devilish grin, “We could trick as we please. No returning later, it could be done in the moment.”

Anarchy considered the proposal. To be free of their master and return to the way they had once been was a tempting thought. But the sad truth was that they would never be free, but always hunted. As they were doing now with the barman, another would be sent to collect them.

Tregetour scrunched up his features at his response and turned to the barman, who was waiting patiently with a slightly confused look on his face as Anarchy didn’t physically reply. “How would we be safe?” He questioned with a slight glance to Anarchy. “We are concerned we will be hunted.”

The barman took their response as agreement and smiled with relief. “That’s the deal. You don’t return to the master at all, but come with me. I’m part of a rebellion group – we’ll kill the master and all be free.” He paused slightly to let them take the new information in. “It does mean you do have to fight.” He added as an afterthought, just in case they hadn’t gotten the memo.
Fighting for freedom. The way it used to be. Anarchy smiled as he felt the concerns ebb away. He would fight for his old life back or die trying.

Tregetour grinned maliciously. “Now you’re getting it,” he cackled. “Blind deference gets you nowhere.” He nodded to Anarchy and shook with renewed purpose. “We’ll do it.” He confirmed to the barman, who grinned with pleasure. “Welcome to the Rebellion.”

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #907

Postby tiny little box » Wed May 17, 2017 2:52 am

Last edited by tiny little box on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:15 am, edited 23 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Wed May 17, 2017 3:31 am

username: Mareep
name:
2000 word story max, 500 being the minimum:

res with harlow >u>
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpnamedLuka » Wed May 17, 2017 3:33 am

username: Hikaru Fujioka
name:
2 art pieces max:

Ressss
ShrimpnamedLuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed May 17, 2017 4:05 am

Lord help me... mark. x.x
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:18 am

-------------
-------------
-------------

-------------
-------------
-------------

-------------
-------------
-------------

Cyberdragon725
Name: Icarus and Midas (Tail)

I remember those wonderful days where the sun rested warm on my back, where a billion stars would greet you once the sky fell to black. Where all families young and old would move confidently in faith that their king would protect them. It was all so surreal, being back here now. Being back after everything had fallen apart. A sharp sigh echoed through my chest as my tired gaze fell before the ruins. I can still remember their faces. The families that grew here. I could feel the sand through my toes as I passed through the streets, appearing as nothing more than a ghost among a broken past. I could hear their whispers, echoing through the silence, channeled through Midas' mumbles as he whispered cries of regret and loss. My head was downcast as I approached the palace. This was my home. Now it is nothing more than a crushed pile of rubble. Stepping forward, I could feel my heartbeat quicken as I approached the gate. For years i have tried to take that final step inside the gates. I longed to see if my family had left anything behind, yet I feared accepting that they were gone. I knew that once I made that final step, acceptance would soon follow. My body trembled and everything around me seemed to still. Midas' mumbles ceased as he looked towards me with a cautious look. "Icarus?" He asked me, a curious look on his few features. "Are you... afraid?" Finally I broke and fled, the sand kicking behind me as my tailmouth simply chuckled as if he knew I would run. He probably did. This was not the first time I had fled this place. Snarling to myself, I pushed down the pain and sorrow. Passing the final broken home, I forced myself to push on, kicking sand into a dying sun.

Chest heaving with each breath, I made my way through the caverns. As always, I found myself absentmindedly fingering a gem pendant on my neck. This was my mark. A pendant formed for me through the trials of my master. His heartache and loss led to the creation and founding of an entire organization of viscets, all prepared to sacrifice themselves for his cause. If only I could feel an ounce of his courage. Maybe then could have been the king they needed. Stepping into the dining hall, I froze at the two other occupants. At the table sat two, one leaning casually against the table with her hammer beside her and the other stiffened as our eyes met. Our eyes met and I could see the disappointment and anger within his pupils. Without even muttering a sound of farewell to his companion, the PPS stood and left. A tired sigh escaped the brown bee patterned viscet as she watched her previous mentor go. "I wouldn't worry about Cyrus," she spoke reassuringly, her smile soft with a motherly annotation. Despite her words, I could still feel the hesitance inside of me. I simply couldn't understand him sometimes. Cyrus and I, we came from the same city. We shared the same heritage, lived similar lives, yet he still pushes me away. Does he blame me? The feeling of something brushing against my pelt broke my concentration. Gentle brown eyes met mine as Fauna rested beside me. "Are you alright?" She asked, concern in her voice. Oh how much I wished I could say yes and be done with it. I felt irrational anger fill my chest and the whispers starting again. Turning my head to the tail beside me, I could see Midas muttering once more. I tried my best to force down the fury before I made a mistake I could not fix. I looked up, expecting to see judgment in Fauna's eyes. They knew I was nearing corruption. It was simply a matter of time. Against my expectations, all I found when I looked up was fear. Not fear of what I was becoming, but fear of what would happen to me. I felt her reaching out to pull me into a hug but anger gripped my heart. I harshly broke myself from her embrace, growling as I did so. Surprise swept across her features. Realizing that I'd just pushed away someone else, i closed my eyes with frustration. Fleeing, I abandoned the cavern, ignoring the calls she left for me.

Again, I found myself there. Sitting at the steps to the broken city. Midas mutters as usual. I can barely make it out as he speaks what the spirits say. The cry of a mother, calling for her child. The wail of a soldier full of regret. So many circumstances fell from his lips. My eyes fell to the sands as regret filled my heart. I was their royal, the leader. My father had trained me and taught me all that he knew so I could rule the sands as he did. If only he could see me now. Sometimes, I begin to think I hear Midas mumble one of his thoughts. The full message is always lost, swallowed by a city's pain as they cried for their prince. A prince who would not cry. One who kept silent in fear that what few words he would speak would overpower the whispers of his citizens. I want them to be heard. I want to understand what they were going through. I long to remember. So much of my childhood has already been lost to the sands of time. I feared losing the people of those times as well. Perhaps that's why I always come back. This place was a reminder, a memory of a time long lost to me. One that I continually returned to in hopes that my memories would return. Glancing up, I saw the sun dipping beneath the horizon, bathing the land in a wave of oranges and purples. It was not the colors that caught my attention however. The shadows grew as the light fell, reaching for me. I could practically feel her eyes on me as I felt it again, the pull of temptation. The darkness within me continued to grow as the light within me faded. My stomach twisted at the thought. For so long I've been wrapped in darkness. I knew eventually it would come to me. Fear echoed through my skull as I swiftly rose and turned to meet the gaze. My eyes widened at surprise. When I turned, I expected to meet the shadow queen. Instead, the shadow guardian stood there, cold gaze upon me as he watched my every action. "Icarus? We have a guest." I felt my eyes narrow at the tailmouth's words. Cyrus, recognizing he had been seen, stepped swiftly from his post in the ruins. I looked down on the PPS as he neared. He spoke not a word as he continued to gaze through me, anger still evident in his gaze but... something else was there. Curiosity. "Come," he said before moving off deeper into the ruins, not even checking to see if I followed. It was then that I heard all the whispers. No longer did they cry. Instead, I heard a single voice, one I recognized instantly. "Go," my father's voice spoke. Listening to the commands, I followed the other until we reached the outside of the palace.

Despite my assumption, we did not enter palace grounds. Instead, Cyrus makes a sharp turn just outside the walls and I follow him until what was previously the homes of the wealthy begin to turn into the humble abodes of the lower class. He stops before one. No. It could hardly be called a home. Years of billowing sand had left the limestone worn and broken. What was previously a strong wooden door had turned to splinters. A feeling of foreboding filled me, even as i continued to follow Cyrus into the home. He leads to a back section. As i lifted my nose, I could still smell a hint of spice and ginger. This must have been the kitchen. He pushes rubble from what I quickly identify to be a rug. Once the rug has been cleared, he turns to my. "Icarus." His voice catches my attention, causes my nervous eyes to meet his confident gaze. "What you see here is not to be mentioned to any others, do you understand?" There was no hesitation as I quickly nodded and Cyrus gave a sharp nod in return. He pulled the rug away and my eyes widened at the secret passage hidden beneath. He pulled on a rope that served as a handle and the old hinges squealed. After he descended into the darkness, I took my first step forward before halting. I felt it again, that same fear that stopped me from entering the palace. A fear of learning what I already knew. The instinct to flee filled me and I quickly turned to run. A voice stopped me in my tracks. "Running again? Is that all you can do?" I growled at Midas. Though I appreciated his use as a spiritual medium, his critique was not needed. Still, I found myself listening. Who was to know when Midas was the one truly speaking? "Haven't you ran long enough? Running doesn't make it go away. Haven't you seen it catching up to you? You knew you'd have to face this." Yes, he was right. I've fled from my mistakes for so long. Already they were beginning to catch up. Specifically in the form of a PPS guardian. It was at this moment that I made a decision. No longer would I run. A stepped towards the entrance once more, looking over the edge to see nothing but the top of an old wooden ladder and a tomb of darkness below the sands. Taking a deep breath, I descended into the depths.

It seemed like years before I reached the bottom.A silent gasp escaped me at what I saw. Cyrus, face illuminated by torches lining the walls, sat patiently and allowed me to take in my surroundings. Thousands of stone slabs surrounded me, each one covered in carvings of a kings history. "Icarus. Look, it's us." I turned to where Midas' focus was. A slab much larger than any others rested before me. I could see everything, from my birth to my first coming of age ceremony, to the official announcement of my inheritance of the throne. All of it was sealed, protected deep in these catacombs. "Thousands of Royals have had their histories carved into these stones, yet yours is the biggest of all. You still have a lot of empty space as well. Lots of room for change and growth. But you miss one thing." My thoughts had halted at his words. "You hope to repent for your crimes, yet you refuse to accept that they exist. Each day, you hear your failures, spoken through a tail that speaks yet you do nothing to silence it." His hand rested lightly on the stone as he looked over the hieroglyphs that covered it. "When?" His voice broke as he spoke. "When will you let them rest?" A sigh broke from his chest. "Until the day you accept that you destroyed your city, they will remain in purgatory. Your father is gone. Their lives are in your hands. Accept this responsibility and find just what type of king you are." As he began to leave, my eyes turned to the stone. There, I watched with wonder as a new carving was made. Two viscets sat side by side, darkness dancing at their paws yet each faced the light. One seemed to have steps ahead as if he had walked back and I had a road before me, one formed from the steps the other had taken. A feeling of determination filled me. I would follow this path, for it was a road leading to something I had always longed for.
Redemption

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Wed May 17, 2017 4:50 am

username:Liongoddess
name:Lantern
2 art pieces max:

go crazy!!

Oh yay!! Can't wait to start developing

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Wed May 17, 2017 5:46 am

username: george washington
    name: Hallow and Eve
    2 art pieces max:
Last edited by otis, on Wed May 17, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed May 17, 2017 9:18 am

Name
Ash and Luka (Tail)

Story

Oh hello there welcome to my pawnshop are you looking for anything in particular? Speak up dear, I can't hear that well.Oh I see, you came to hear my story. Well let me grab your chair and give me a second so I can close the store up. Now I'm going to warn you this is an a short story it's actually quite long. Nor is it all happy and a fairytale though it's not all sad and gloomy. Now before I start would you like anything maybe some water or snack, anything? No, well let's get started.

Ideas
-works at a pawn shop
-bipolar
-separation/abandonment issue
-half deaf
-artist
-good liar (when selling stuff)
-Quick minded
-good with negotiating
-Trust issues
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Wed May 17, 2017 11:21 am

username: lady lightwing.
    name: Unmeixx{ "Destiny" / "Fate" }
    tail mouth name: Tabixx{ "Journey" }
    tail mouth gender: Female

Once, years ago, there was an egg laid under a special moon. This moon had swallowed a larger portion of the skies and was tinted a deep red. However, for the tribe this egg was laid in, this was the sign of the cursed. The cursed would be twisted into a dark monster. The chieftain feared this Viscling would bring great harm to his tribe and destroy the tribe. He himself was saddened to come to this conclusion, but it was one made for the best. Before the hatching of the Viscling, the tribe chieftain ordered for the parents of the Viscling to toss him out. With hesitation, the parents followed the command, every decision driven by fear as to what this Viscling would grow to be. The parents mourned for days, saddened by the fact they'd never be able to see their child grow.

The Viscling hatched, abandoned by his family, miles, and miles away. He hatched confused. Hungry. Cold. Grown from his tail was something strange. It was his tail, yes, but it was like having another head. The tail only had a mouth and would shift and move on its own as time slowly passed. Branching from the Viscling's small head was a curling pair of horns that would get caught on anything and everything. The Viscling would lay in his spot for days, pitifully squawking. It yearned for the attention of its parents and the soft feeling of his mother's fur. Yet.. they would never come, leaving the Viscling to munch on anything it could get between its small paws.

As days melted into months, the Viscling began to walk. Wobbly at first, yes, but he practiced when he could. He was a scrawny thing, his ribs showing through his dirt matted pelt. He was determined, waddling and stumbling. He would stop whenever his legs grew sore or gave out. He journeyed for hours at a time as he got used to walking, his heart swelled for the hope of another Viscet to find him. His tail grew stronger, able to lift itself from being dragged in the dirt, now seeming to peer around the area the Viscling had just left. On his journey, the Viscling would meet various sorts of creatures. All who questioned who he was. His response was a simple shrug, for he had no name and had not given himself one.

One night, upon the arrival of his break into the teenage years, a powerful thunderstorm wrecked havoc upon the earth. The now Viscet, terrified and afraid, took cover in the trunk of a massive oak. He curled in a shaky mess, his tail curled around his form to bring comfort. Thunder boomed and rolled overhead, lightning flashing and sparking across the dark grey clouds. The clouds hung over like thick blankets, draping the world in a deep black. Winds whipped and tugged at anything it could get its hands on. The Viscet curled, ducking his head down to his chest fur, ears flat against his head. The wind took on a stronger power, slamming against the trunk. It creaked, rattling around the curled form of the Viscet. His heart pounded, and his paws were growing heavy. There was a low rumble, before a loud creaking snap. Then, everything suddenly went black.

Days seemed to pass for Earth, yet time slowed down in the area as a form materialized before the Viscet. For them, only a few hours had passed. A small female Viscet laid her paws over the cheeks of the limp male before her, gaze peering over his body. A frown parted her lips, and she sighed. Her heart ached for this male, and she spoke quietly to no one in particular.

"Such a young fellow.... Killed by the mighty hand of a simple storm? Oh, my... He had such a fate. I will do something about this indeed."

She leaned down, pressing a small kiss to his damp forehead. His form twitched, a cough spluttering from deep within. The female smiled, watching as life flowed back into his body. She leaned down, kissing his forehead again, and she gently laid his head back against the soft grass.

"Welcome back, Unmei, Protector of Fate and Destiny. Guard him well, Tabi."

The female brushed her paw over the tail, which stirred slowly. Tabi raised, giving her own faint cough, yet focused on the disappearing form of the female. Unmei gave a body shaking cough, and he slowly rose, eyes squinting against the now glaring sun. He shook his head, which was now throbbing horribly. He twisted around, ears flat.

"U-ugh... What just happened?"

Unmei's voice was raspy, and he coughed again. His feet ached and he attempted to step, only to end on his side. Tabi stirred, twisting to peer at him.

"Unmei, please. Be careful, you are still weak, sir."

His eyes widened and he whipped his head around to peer at his tail. Which was talking to him. Yet what seemed so strange to him was the fact she had called him sir. And that name... Was that.. him? He was no one of a higher status nor did he deserve to be called sir. Unmei's face must have reflected his confusion and fear, as Tabi bobbed with a little laugh.

"Do not fret, sir. I will not harm you. I was blessed with the ability to communicate and the position of guarding you, sir. And, you have gained this title because you are no longer you... You are something better!"

Tabi exclaimed, a smile forming. She bobbed again, her joy radiating to surround his own mood. Gulping, Unmei sat forward, peering down at her. Her response did not... answer his question, and only seemed to confuse him more. He parted his jaws to speak, yet Tabi blurted before a sound could make past his lips. It seemed as if she can read his mind, and he grew flustered as this made his thoughts. Of course, she probably knew his thoughts, she was a part of him.

"You are no longer just a Viscet! You are the Protector of Fate and Destiny, Unmei!"

Unmei froze, and he stared at her. The words echoed in his head, and his jaw numbly shifted. Tabi stared back, hopeful to see some sort of reaction. Days ago, he had just been some... Viscet, thrown out of his tribe when he hadn't even hatched due to what they believed to be a curse. Yet, here he as. Now the Protector of Fate and Destiny. What a title. Unmei began to nod, peering down at Tabi, his jaw still agape. Fear suddenly gripped his heart again. What was he to do now? Tabi pushed against his chest in a gentle manner.

"It is alright, sir. As a protector, you can tell the fates of others. You are blessed with the powers to peer into the future moments at a time. You will learn through time as to what you are meant to do."

Unmei nodded, and slowly stood with a grunt. His body ached and throbbed, yet he pushed through it. As they walked, Tabi began to hum a simple tune, bobbing happily to the beat. An amused smile crossed Unmei's face; at least he finally had someone to talk to and to confide in. As he traveled, his mind was plagued by various emotions and thoughts. Would he be able to perform his job consistently and with good results? Why was he, of all creatures and Viscets, be assigned such a position? Anxiety tugged at his heart, and Unmei shook his head. Tabi gently nuzzled his side in a sign of comfort, before turning back to watch his back.

They traveled for a while at a time, before finally coming to rest at a great spot. A river flowed over mounds of rocks in a peaceful stream, lapping in gentle small waves at the shore. Unmei gave a soft sigh of relief, edging his way to the edge, relaxing into the cool grass. Fish swarmed the river, glittering in the fading sunlight. Tabi remarked from where he was.

"Why don't you get something to eat while we're here, sir?"

Unmei tilted his head back at her, before he nodded slowly. He twisted his form back around to peer at the schools of fish, scales reflecting the sun. He lifted his paw, wincing as a tinge of pain throbbed in his joint. Yet, he carefully drove his paw in, splashing water. Somehow, he managed to fling a fish up. It was small, but it was still food. Unmei hungrily dug in, not realizing how starving he was, before going in to drink up some of the cold, refreshing water. After giving a few more failed attempts, Unmei finally settled down to rest. Tabi laid at his side, curling against him to help him warm in the chilly air.

----------------

As days passed, Unmei grew more confident. He hadn't come across anyone who needed his help, which didn't bother him. However, Tabi spent the days teaching him things she had soaked up from the goddess's kiss. She trained him and expanded his wisdom. He began to mature past his years and was far more than ready to tackle his first "job" in his position.

Despite the legend of the moon-cursed, Unmei showed no signs of the myth of twistedness and power-hungry personality. Unmei no longer yearned for the presence of his parents, as he never knew what it was. He was currently traveling, peering at the clouds in such wonder. Tabi was quiet, peering around. Suddenly, her voice rang out.

"Unmei! Watch out!"

He turned, gaze pinpointing on the rapidly approaching vicious wolves. His heart sank, and he turned on his heels. Unmei ran, Tabi focused hard on the wolves. They raced after, snapping at his heels. His heart was pounding now, sweat beading on his forehead. Unmei never fought before, and he had no clue how to. Tabi was hissing and struggling to scare the wolves off. Unmei finally skidded to a halt after a serious debate with himself, whirling around with a snarl etched on his form. The wolves growled, one running and snapping hard at his side. Lashing out, Tabi slammed against its side, knocking it aside.

Unmei backed away, lowering his head, sharp horns pointed at the three wolves. They snarled, backing around, ears flat. Turning, he took off again. They gave chase, snarling and snapping again. After a few hours, they finally dispersed, panting. Unmei slowed to a halt somewhere, panting hard. His sides heaved as he rested, Tabi twisting to peer at him.

"Sir? Are you alright?

Unmei, unable to process words at the moment, nodded slowly. He slowly eased to lay down, curling. Sweat trickled down his forehead, beading on his nose. His legs throbbed and he felt uncomfortably hot. When Unmei finally rose, the sun had set, the moon high in the sky. The temperature had dropped a few notches, the air now reasonably cooler. Tabi was quiet once more, watching and listening for him.

Not once
    on his journey so far had Unmei ran into anyone who needed his help. It made his heart ache, thinking that no one appreciated nor wanted him. Tabi peered around, before glancing at him with sadness etching her mouth in a frown. She may speak for the Viscet at times, but she definitely hated seeing him in these moods. Tabi nuzzled Unmei's hip and sighed.

"Unmei... At some point, someone will need us. Please do not think so negatively of yourself, sir. No one knows of your.. job and what you do. Do not be afraid to do it if you need to."

Unmei hesitated and glanced back at her.

"You think we'll find someone to help?"

Tabi smiled at him, reassurance just radiating off her. She was such a warm figure in his life and was a motherly figure to him. She replaced who he never knew.

"I know so."

[ 1,999 / 2,000 ]
Last edited by Virixin on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me