Re: WME: Cherry Bay Tobiano Splash Mare

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Username: HazleKitten
Name: Kiki
Height: 13.2 hh
Colour: Cherry Bay Tobiano Splash
Personality: This highly vocal mare is known for neighing loudly in and about her herd members even if they're right beside her or a couple feet from her. She's definitely the type to be heard and is always encouraging others for a scuffle or power-off. Though, her 'power-off' is better defined in the human word as 'dancing'. Her style is just bucking wildly, rearing and kicking about with ferocity, and waving her tail like a banner in battle, not to mention her mane is ruffling about like a wild fire. She'll squeal and snort louder than her opponents and act like a stallion squaring up an outsider when she's just puffing herself up to look big and muscular. If she's not creating a calamity with her friends or a complete stranger. You can find her napping in the sun. The only time she's ever really quiet.
Theme/Favorite Song: Clean Bandit - Rather Be
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tarra » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Username: Tarra
Name: Eltina
Personality: Don't let that age fool you: Eltina is one spunky gal, and boasts the attitude to prove it. She was a tease with the boys as a filly, fearless and lively; and unafraid of standing up her elders. Age has mellowed that plucky energy and added tactfulness and wisdom to her fire; but she is still a force to be reckoned with. She speaks her mind, lets her views be known, and ensures she is heard as she should be. Some may take affront at her direct manner, but her bright, courageous spirit is well-respected amongst her fellow equids. (99 words)
Theme/Favorite Song: Roundtable Rival - Lindsey Stirling - because those alternating violin/guitar strokes match her alternating looks, from one side to the other :)
Tarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:43 pm

Username: ~Trompy
Name: Rice Pudding (Pudding for short!)
Personality: Pudding is kind, good-tempered, and smart. She finds joy in the stupidity of others, especially humans, which made being a petting-object for young children one of her favorite pastimes. But recently she has turned a cold shoulder to others- she learned that her blue eye spooks many and unsettles many more. This has made her very self-conscious because she feels like she is judged for it, and wants someone to see past it. For this reason she gets angry if she catches someone staring at her eye, and often wears a dark fly mask to keep others from staring. (99 words)
Theme/Favorite Song: Unwell - Matchbox 20
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Username: Yamaneko
Name: Maria Hill
Personality: Hill has two faces. On the one hand she can be rather determined, ambitious and serious. She even seems to be a bit rough, then and hides behind her discipline. But she has a friendly side as well. For friends she always has a warm smile or even a little joke.
(51 words)
Theme/Favorite Song: Theme from Avengers
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:33 am

Username: Rocky.
Name: Joan
Personality: Despite her beauty and her look of grace Joan seems to not understand the meaning of grace. In fact she is the complete opposite. Tripping over her own feet is a common thing for her. She is a very outgoing and welcoming but seems to be a bit socially awkward. She can get her words jumbled and can ramble on and on. She is a day dreamer and a romantic always with her head in the clouds. At times she can get very bossy or argumentative. She likes to be right. She can be sassy from time to time aswell.
Theme/Favorite Song: For the first time in forever from Frozen
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:09 am

Username: nerdsadie
Name: La Muerte
Personality: La Muerte is a very festive and friendly mare, she loves culture and believes there is good in all of man-kind. She was born wild in Mexico, and since she was able to fend for herself, has been sighted roaming, and making friendly appearances near human settlements, but especially on holidays. She is a gentle soul who loves to play, she even goes so far as to allow children to decorate her when she is around, but even so, she is extremely protective of those children, will allow no harm to come to them as long as she is there.
Theme/Favorite Song: [Leaving on Red Hill] - Wolfs Rain OST
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:36 am

Username:S h e b s t e r
Name:Antique aka "Annie"
Personality: Annie is a sweet girl. She doesn't take anything for granted. She's always looking ahead and processes the future and hopes for the best no matter how horrible the situation. Annie is a Orphan she got lost when she was born and she's still on the search for her momma. Annie is young but will still stand up for little fillies younger then her. She didn't care for colts she thinks there all jerks! Annie has a companion by the name of Sandy. Sandy is a dog that was wondering around outside the city on day and Annie decided to take him in.
Theme/Favorite Song: "Annie"(1982)- Tomorrow
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:36 am

Username: JerseyDusk
Name: Nova Scotia "Scottie"
Personality: Scottie is the kind of mare that attaches too quickly to basic nouns, whether it be to person, place or object. She will either literally attach herself, not letting it leave her side; as in person, equid or thing. Or she will mentally become attached as in places; though each method can be used at once. Although Nova Scotia is a middle aged mare she never seemed to fully develop cognitively, therefore she still acts as a fussy filly Stable hands all adore Scottie and her foalish ways; though it is heart wrenching attempting work while she begs for attention.
Theme/Favorite Song: Wild Child by Enya
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunsetPatches » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:11 am

what a drop dead gorgeous mare!

Username: SunsetPatches
Name: Kvedi (after 'ákveðinn', 'determined' in icelandic)
Personality: No matter what she's doing, Kvedi is always running at 100% effort. The mare is ridiculously competitive (about everything) and viciously determined - she will stubbornly pursue her goals, even if she's hurting herself or those around her. Kvedi is also very skittish, and will throw herself into a shy or a rear like she does everything else - hard. She can seem a little sour or serious at first, but she does have a wry, sarcastic sense of humour that will unearth itself if you're diligent enough to look for it.
Theme/Favorite Song: Eir Aoi - Ignite

account inactive, contact me via DA!
hello everyone! i'm sunny, nice to meet you! :3 she/her
avatar by flyteck, koda pixel by foxbourne on DA! my inbox is always open,
i love to chat + i'm always here if you need someone to listen! ily guys
currently: nope nope nope nope nope nope
tolters」「wmes」 「other creatures」 「DA」 「flight rising」「taming firefly」「seagull's journey」[/size]
SunsetPatches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:17 am

Username: ~Faith~
Name: Lady of the Stars or "Astrid"
Personality: Astrid is somewhat of a show off at times, and thinks very highly of herself almost all the time. Because of this people think that she is a stuck up little mare but really she can be sweet; though because of this she's become a little bit harsh from time to time. She does however feel more comfortable around her friends though as to her that's her base and she's a little bit more confident around them. Bravery is the strongest. After all the more you have hope it'll be able to conquer fear in the darkest of times.
Theme/Favorite Song: Dream - Imagine Dragons
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me