Owner Name:
She-Hound
Name:
Květina -- "Flower," in Czech
Other:
WIP! :)

{ She/Her | My dA | Discord #2644 | The Fish Bowl | Toyhou.se}
[| Commissions;; OPEN |]
*Currently open for feral character design commissions ONLY. Message me! c: USD Only, sorry! :c

Wifflebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystery Rune Egg #2

Postby opti-mism » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 am

~Reserved for Form~
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingTulip » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 pm

added art to my form=}

*Creatures rotate when you refresh =}
**Art by
TheCalicoTabby
Image Call me Tulip (he/him) ^┬^
My scroll, feel free to PM with breeding negotiations
KingTulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theymightbetod » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Owner Name:
Teeganm

Name:
Aestas
Meaning Summer in Latin

Other:
The warm air drifted gently upon my face.
The sweet aroma of the blossom filled the air.
I looked up to the beautiful blossom trees above my head.
I dawdled through the forest as I listened to music with my headphones.

I looked over my shoulder, as a reflection from the sun shone back at me. I walked over and bent down curiously to take a closer look. It appeared to look like... An egg.
It had pretty little flowers on it and was the size of my palm.

"What are you?" I said to myself quietly.
The metallic pinkish-red color glistened in the sunlight.

I decided to turn around, and head home to my little flat in the city.
My feet crunched on the old concrete in the overcrownded city... The egg like item firmly held in my arms.
The egg was warm, and comforting to hold, I was trying to figure out what on earth it was.

I arrived to the apartment, and started to head up the stairs... I was living at the top floor, unit number 9.
I opened the old timbered door, the rotten smell whiffed up my nose. I slowly paced up the hallway, and placed the egg on the dining table as I sat down on a chair.

I blowed on the egg, as it made a slight ringing noise, than, the egg moved... That wasn't me I thought to myself.

The egg rocked a little bit on the table.
A small crack appeared.

Well, its alive... And it's not very common, I don't know what it is..... Should I keep it? my thoughts filled my mind, the answer was right in front of me, and that was Yes.
Last edited by theymightbetod on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
previous usernames here have been deep space; & hey.im.raven

im not really active on cs anymore, but if you want to check out updates and art then id reccommend going over to my deviantart

deviantart account - jbds - My characters-

theymightbetod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:22 am

Do they grow?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 am

{ Yes they do grow Coonie, It will take about a week to grow if I'm correct. }
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:17 am

Currently, this egg is supposed to end tonight so I will try my best to get this judged on time.
Please make sure your forms are completed before midnight tonight CS time and good luck to all~
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:59 am

Owner Name:
goldenrose7, but you can call me Rose. ^3^
Name:
Even though she has not revealed herself, her name has already reached my ears. Her name shall be Dahlia, a delicate name like the flowers that surround her.
Other:
I was strolling along the edge of the waterfall as I usually did, on the sweet sunday morning, with my dumpling rune, Tien. Of course, she refrained from wearing her small dumpling on her head for this occasion, . My fingers grazed upon the delicate blossoms before me, as I gently lifted one to my face, one of a soft pink coloring. Suddenly, a small movement made me jerk my head back in surprise, feeling the flower move in my hand. I let out a shriek as the small pink orb slipped from my fingers, and i darted forwards to catch it again, cradling it gently in my fingers.

The egg was small, and I could feel my own dragon, Tien, hopping forwards to sniff at it. Suddenly, she snatched it from my hands, and cradled it gently in her warm and delicate claws, in a motherly sort of way. Never seeing her like this before, I raised an eyebrow, reaching forwards the take it back, as she bared her teeth lightly. "Tien, is it... you want to care for it?" I asked softly, in a comforting way, as the fire in my dragon's eyes faded, and she let out a soft chirrup.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iSolar » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 am

Owner Name:
iSolar
Name:
Fauna
Other:
It was a hot day in the summer. My rune dragon, Ramses, wanted to go outside and bask in the sun, so I opened the front door to let him out. He was out there for about an hour when I decided to check on him. I looked around and on the rock that he would lay on, but he was not there. Worried, I shouted his name throughout our yard. No chirps, no footsteps,no nothing. The sun was setting, darkness was creeping in. Great. Ramses could blend into the shadows, and he would be much harder to find at night. I went into the woods surrounding the house, and shouted his name. "Ramses! Ramses!" I yelled over and over again as I traveled deeper into the woods.

All I heard for a few minutes were squirrels retreating into their dens as I came near or a blackbird call into the eerie stillness of the sunset. Then, I heard leaves ratting, much louder than what a squirrel would sound like. a raccoon or fox would of ran away, maybe it was Ramses? "Ramses...?" I whispered in a small voice. It was almost night now,with the sun's light barely bleeding over the horizon. After I called his name, I saw something in the corner of my eye. Two bright red eyes gleaming in the shadows. "Ramses?!" I said half joyfully, and half afraid. I was relived to see his tail appear from the shadows, but he seemed to be dragging something with him. It was a pastel pink egg, with a flower on top. "I wonder where you found that?" I said, piking the egg up. "It must be a rune dragon egg. I can take it home,but, Ramses, I just hope you didn't steal this from a nest..." Ramses chirped happily as he offered to lead the way home.
And here we have
"Rock That Looks Like a Face Rock".
The rock that looks like a face.
-Grunkle Stan
iSolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Judging is now closed.
Please do not submit anymore forms and I will announce the winner later tonight.
Last edited by Benathorn on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me