Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby friggin' foxes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:40 am

Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3580420&p=112563643#
What room do ghosts avoid? : Even a ghost won't go into the bathroom after my dad. Just kidding it's the "living room".
RP: Miyuki knocked on the door she smiled brightly and waited for an answer.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:49 am

T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider wrote:Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
Day 2- Any favourite halloween candy? : peanut butter cups
RP: Approaching the house, I notice that the design is simplistic but fitting for the holiday. The pumpkins and other decorations are positioned just right to make it look nice. As I approach the door I rub my paws on the fluffy mat before knocking. A babu in a witch/wizard costume opens the door and nervously manages to instruct me to wait while they go back inside. I blink for a moment before looking around the porch to pass the time.

After a few minutes, the babu comes back towards the door, something in their hand. They take just a moment to fix the stool they had managed to almost push over in their rush to find something to give the babu. They pressed something into your paws, "Sorry for the wait! Happy halloween!" they smiled before closing the door once more.

You were given a Ring Pop!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:40 am

crepuscular. wrote:
        I was tricked!

Username: crepuscular.
        Babu Trick-or-Treating: Matviy
        What is your/your babu's least favorite candy? Matviy hates toffee with a passion. It's all sticky, gets stuck in his (beautiful, white, non-damaged) teeth and is way too hard for his liking.
        I personally hate peanut brittle. I always fear my teeth will break whenever eating it!
        RP: Sighing from the lack of lollies in his basket, Matviy thanked Jesper and went on his way, wanting nothing more than just a few mints or even marshmellows for his night out. He was a prince after all, he shouldn't go without!
        And so, that's how the blonde found himself outside a batt-y house, knocking loudly on the door. Matviy wasn't exactly a fan of bats, but he did appreciate how much effort that had gone into this house. Once the door opened, the prince grinned with his signature charming grin and stuck out his crown, as though he were a beggar. "Trick or treat?"

The babusagi behind the door smiled, fangs gleaming, and picked something up. A bat flew by and dropped the bundle into his basket, squeaking almost happily before settling upside down in the rafters of the porch, where it looked like many more were waiting.

You were given 25 Candy Eyes!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:04 am

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
What is your/your babu's least favorite candy? Butterscotch -Bleh-

RP:
Primrose appeared upon the batty house's door step once more. The little candles flickered in the night air. The lighting did not intimidate her as much as it did some nights before. Though the bats that dangled from the ceiling and the bat trap still manage to put her nerves on edge. She took in a deep breath and let her eyes close for a moment as she recollects herself. Once she was feeling a little more ambitious. She lifted her paw and took the once again and this time slammed it down three times and out of habit stepped back. She waited quietly for a moment before piping in "Trick or Treat?" almost as though she was questioning herself.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 am

Username: 8RavenPhoenix8
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Aviva
What is your/your babu's least favorite candy?: Saltwater taffy, both of us. It's just way too salty, no matter how many times we try it.
RP: Aviva, majorly spooked after that encounter, speed walked away and went to a different house. It was absolutely swarming with bats, which was a little uncomfortable, but mostly just really cool. She happily went her way up to the door of the house and knocked on the door with the knocker. 1. 2. 3. "Trick or treat!" She called out, something she forgot to do previously. She waited patiently with a pumpkin 'basket'.

(Tricked previously)
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 am

Nikolina wrote:Username: Nikolina

Babu Trick-or-Treating: The mascot, Hanakiko

What room do ghosts avoid? : The LIVING room c:

RP: Hanakiko looked at the Jack-o'-lanterns.. They had gruesome faces, which didn't really fit the theme of this house...Or were they maybe revealing the true nature of it?... They shrugged it off, and knocked three times on the doors. Some noises were heard from inside the house, but it all quickly fell silent again."Trick.. Or treat?" Hanakiko said, confused, as they were looking at the scary pumpkins.

Treat
"th door opened shortly after the knock and the angel babu smiled sweetly "happy halloween dear" rivika dropped a bag of candy into your candy bag"
you got a spider's weave

9TailedFox wrote:Username: 9TailedFox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3580420&p=112563643#
What room do ghosts avoid? : Even a ghost won't go into the bathroom after my dad. Just kidding it's the "living room".
RP: Miyuki knocked on the door she smiled brightly and waited for an answer.

Treat
"rivika opens the door soon after the knock "happy halloween" she greeted you warmly before handing you your treat and stepping back inside."
you got a watermelon potion
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
Day 3: Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?: he had no Body to dance with.
RP: Lilth was very memorized but the decorating of the house, the fog seemed to
only enhance the look and feel of it. she walked up looking at the door and it's many candles.
she slowly reach out and knock on the door bag ready to say trick or treat once the door opens..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 am

Username: shadowphoenixfox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Leo
Day 3: Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires
RP:
Leo blushed deeply at the compliment, a stupid grin starting to pull at the corners of his mouth. Even though he'd never really had an interested in clothing he certainly couldn't help but find Jesper's passion contagious. With an excited nod and a quiet 'yes' he followed the mysterious babusagi into the house.
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 am

~Soul~ wrote:

Username: ~Soul~
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Primrose
What is your/your babu's least favorite candy? Butterscotch -Bleh-

RP:
Primrose appeared upon the batty house's door step once more. The little candles flickered in the night air. The lighting did not intimidate her as much as it did some nights before. Though the bats that dangled from the ceiling and the bat trap still manage to put her nerves on edge. She took in a deep breath and let her eyes close for a moment as she recollects herself. Once she was feeling a little more ambitious. She lifted her paw and took the once again and this time slammed it down three times and out of habit stepped back. She waited quietly for a moment before piping in "Trick or Treat?" almost as though she was questioning herself.

"Who are you?" an almost grating voice sounded out, all around her and yet without a visible source. Bats squealed above her, and after one moment she was being chased away by a small colony of bats.

You were tricked! Please come back another day!

Bane used with permission from Wileyfangs.

8RavenPhoenix8 wrote:Username: 8RavenPhoenix8
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Aviva
What is your/your babu's least favorite candy?: Saltwater taffy, both of us. It's just way too salty, no matter how many times we try it.
RP: Aviva, majorly spooked after that encounter, speed walked away and went to a different house. It was absolutely swarming with bats, which was a little uncomfortable, but mostly just really cool. She happily went her way up to the door of the house and knocked on the door with the knocker. 1. 2. 3. "Trick or treat!" She called out, something she forgot to do previously. She waited patiently with a pumpkin 'basket'.

(Tricked previously)

The door creaked open a fraction of the way, and a bat shrieked, flying right to her. She ducked, and the door was slammed in her face. "Come back later!" someone called.

You have been tricked! Please come back another day.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Skoomacat wrote:Username: skoomacat
Babu Trick-or-Treating: I'm just gonna RP as myself to save myself from coding
Day 3: Vampires or Werewolves? Werewolves!
RP:I decided to walk inside
It couldn't hurt to make a small appearance and leave
After all, I don't want to be rude
As I head down the long foyer I look for the creature who still owes me candy

The babu in question was no where to be seen, only a bright yellow glow from mysterious eyes could be seen at the end of the hallway. A low growl could be heard from the shadows. A dark figure loomed above you and the room suddenly went black.

You were tricked

Epiale wrote:Username: Epiale
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Amyr
Day 3: Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires <3
RP: Amyr is caught off guard, not expecting at all such an invitation. He suddenly finds himself fighting to see if his need to be polite or his crippling shyness will win. After freezing completely a long moment, long enough he realizes this homes resident is probably starting to think he's a bit off in the head, he takes a step in, stuttering out a thank you for the invitation, and following the host deeper into the home towards the party.

Jesper looked towards him and lowered his ears hoping the newest guest wasn't feeling too comfortable. "I-I'm sorry if you didn't really want to come in.. please, take these as an apology." he said

You've received 20 Candy Eyes

peridotite. wrote:Username: peridotite.
Babu Trick-or-Treating: x
Day 3: Vampires or Werewolves? Werewolves
RP: "Oh! Sure, a costume party seems fun!" He entered and saw a huge group of babusagi with costumes. "Oh wow! So many babusagi."
he said. "But, uh, could i get my trick or treat? Oh! One more thing! Happy Halloween!" he said hoping to get a treat.

Jesper was starting to get rather tired, from a slight fiasco from earlier, so he placed a treat within the bag and went off to bake a few more goodies for the party.

You've received 20 Candy Eyes

shadowphoenixfox wrote:Username: shadowphoenixfox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Leo
Day 3: Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires
RP:
Leo blushed deeply at the compliment, a stupid grin starting to pull at the corners of his mouth. Even though he'd never really had an interested in clothing he certainly couldn't help but find Jesper's passion contagious. With an excited nod and a quiet 'yes' he followed the mysterious babusagi into the house.

Jesper was taken back by the blush, and even began to blush himself twirling a finger within his hair. He couldn't really find any words to help make the evening a little less awkward. He turned his head to the side, placing some small goodies within the bag.

You've received 25 Candy Eyes
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me