DreamerDaWolf wrote:Also, Honorable Mentions;

Ismene
Scootaloo.
oh deer
Thistlestar
Funsized Kitkat

Thank you for the honorable mention, congrats to the winner. <3
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #379

Postby carmineflyer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Oh my goodness... Guys, I can't breathe right now. I saw my form and just freaked out, I ran around the house like a manic, earning many strange looks from my family. I promise that I will take such good care of her. Thank you so much!
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -=Elita=- » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Heya DreamerDaWolf!! I really hate to bring this up and be a stick-in-the-mud, but I was watching this thread because my friend was trying out for this kia and both she and I were confused by the winning form and were just trying to figure something out. But both of us were confused because in the rules, it was stated that the forms could only contain one story relating to the kia's life or a limit of seven art pieces, not both. The reason I'm asking this is because numerous users posted asking about the story/art rule including the user who won, yet they included a hand drawn head shot of the kia along with a lengthy story to their form which we thought was against the rules. I've included the posts in question and we both thank you for answering this in advance and clearing up confusion. We both are new to the kia adopts and were not exactly sure what was going on ^^'

PFDB123 wrote:I have a question: so is it do a story or do art or do 7 stories or art (like, oh I'm gonna do 5 stories and 2 pieces of art, or 4 stories and 3 pieces of art).

DreamerDaWolf wrote:
I am the stalker wrote:
So, both the art and the story?

You can do one or the other

And I cant add the quote for this question because of the quote limit, but a person can break the rules stated on the first post and on the form skeleton itself and still have a chance of winning and not get disqualified? Again, thank you in advance!
-=Elita=-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qiokkabee » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:23 pm

-=Elita=- wrote:Heya DreamerDaWolf!! I really hate to bring this up and be a stick-in-the-mud, but I was watching this thread because my friend was trying out for this kia and both she and I were confused by the winning form and were just trying to figure something out. But both of us were confused because in the rules, it was stated that the forms could only contain one story relating to the kia's life or a limit of seven art pieces, not both. The reason I'm asking this is because numerous users posted asking about the story/art rule including the user who won, yet they included a hand drawn head shot of the kia along with a lengthy story to their form which we thought was against the rules. I've included the posts in question and we both thank you for answering this in advance and clearing up confusion. We both are new to the kia adopts and were not exactly sure what was going on ^^'

PFDB123 wrote:I have a question: so is it do a story or do art or do 7 stories or art (like, oh I'm gonna do 5 stories and 2 pieces of art, or 4 stories and 3 pieces of art).

DreamerDaWolf wrote:
I am the stalker wrote:
So, both the art and the story?

You can do one or the other

I feel the same here. You started that we could only do a story or 7 pieces of art and the people who did both weren't disqualified or didn't seem to get less points than those who tried hard on their form and did only one as you stated.

And I cant add the quote for this question because of the quote limit, but a person can break the rules stated on the first post and on the form skeleton itself and still have a chance of winning and not get disqualified? Again, thank you in advance!
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tano-kun » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Dreamer will look over your concerns when she has the time, and will take action if needed. :) Thank you guys for your concern, and we appreciate your cooperation. Please refrain from commenting on the subject until the potential issue has been resolved.
Not active here or DA anymore. If you need to contact me, holler at me on Discord (tanokia).
Tano-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qiokkabee » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 am

Tano wrote:
Dreamer will look over your concerns when she has the time, and will take action if needed. :) Thank you guys for your concern, and we appreciate your cooperation. Please refrain from commenting on the subject until the potential issue has been resolved.

And I thank you for your understanding Tano <3
Qiokkabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 am

Yes, thank you Tano c: I have resolved things so if anyone still needs an explanation please PM.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me