Re: kalon #2054

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:21 pm

username + id: Ucanthandleme + 809102
kalon name: Egress
favorite plant/flower: White hydrangea
Credit

Ancient earth plants. Everyone had their favorite, just as they had their favourite ancient earth animals, games, history. Egress himself had a favorite plant, paintings lined the walls of his house of the flower. Everyone would ask him why it was his favourite, they would bring up the meaning of the flower; gratitude, grace, beauty and abundance, asking him his reasoning behind his love of the flower. Everyone seemed so caught up in what the meaning of a flower was, because every ancient earth flower had its own.

He did not care for the meaning, nor tried to find one for the reason he liked the flower, there was one simple reason why the flower was his favourite… he knew the flower was real. You see, he, an anomaly in a world where genes are picked to make one perfect free from disease and sickness, had an abnormality. He could only see the world in black and white. Such that, he could not see the colour of other flowers, but that small bunch of white flowers, he knew they were real, he knew the colour he was seeing was their real appearance. Thus his favourite flower was the white hydrangea.

(200/200)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:27 pm

username + id: Technoblade. #851720
kalon name: Harlan
favorite plant/flower: lamprocapnos/Bleeding Heart
The Bleeding Heart means a lot to them, as it's a fond childhood memory. Their mother always grew the flower, and they fondly remember always getting in so much trouble with their sister when they picked them apart, because it was very fun. Picking those flowers with their sister is one of the few times they can say they really enjoyed being around her.
source
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:47 pm

Lycoris Radiata - Red Spider Lily
CREDIT

username + id :: nome senpai 665700
kalon name :: gin tenkinoko
prompt :: gin is slightly obsessed with the meaning behind things. could be a name, a plant, or certain object that might have a significant meaning behind it. plants and flowers are personally his favorite, but the red spider lily is by far his favorite just the fact it has a few major meanings to it. this flower can be associated with final goodbyes and given to those you may never see again. the flower is also known as the flower of death and is often planted around graves to prevent from animal bothering the dead. a buddhist monk has said that its believed these flowers guide the dead through samsara, the cycle of life. its a beautiful poisnous fowers that seems to hold a great meaning to many, and though most seem negative its not actually so. Sure, final goodbyes are sad but know you and that person leave to better yours or themselves. a flower that is said to fall from the sky for a celebratory occation can not becall that bad. plus, its beauty baffles gin that he wished he had his own feild of these flowers ... maybe oneday he will.

192 words
Last edited by nome senpai on Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:50 pm

Mistake
Last edited by nome senpai on Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:25 am

username + id: CO1LD 699164
kalon name: Vibrant (Vibes)
favorite plant/flower: Torch Lillies or Red Hot Pokers

A native to South Africa, Red Hot Pokers are rhizomatous('mass of roots') perennials ('enduring or continually recurring') that create a stunning spectacle in sunny hot areas. These plants are also pretty tall, growing 2 to 3 feet! Vibrant would occasionally snap one off at the base of the stem and flick it around the dirt as they walked with his camp group or tickle the bulb on a buddy's neck to faint the idea of a big bug. Besides the use of it to conquer boredom, he loves the flower because they are beautiful and hardy, the best of all worlds with its range of colors and shapes. The wildlife it attracts are birds, bees, and butterflies with copious nectar while being exceptionally rabbit and deer resistant which is perfect to get some enjoyment in capturing the coexistence of flora and fauna in photography, one of his many past time hobbies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:24 am

username + id nermal1999 (214589)
kalon name: Harmony
favorite plant/flower:
(Sensitive plant)

But it's not just the look of this plant that Harmony likes, no... It's the very reason for its name, for this plant can preform a magic trick! When gently touched or stroked, this plant's leaves will slowly bend upwards, closing together to the point it almost becames a thin green twig. And after a few moments of waiting, it will slowly reopen, returning back up its full stretched out self.

This plant has always brought plentiful smiles and laughter to Harmony as it was just something she found so fun to do and play with, she could just sit for a good few hours stroking each leaf until they were all closed, only to watch them, one by one, open back up.

Even as she's grown, she still finds enjoyment in this plant's looks, and though she doesn't have much time on her hands as she did as a child, she still finds herself now and then, reaching out to stroke it's leaves with a smile.
[200/200]

Gif credit

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:46 am

username + id: Discontinued + 145884
    kalon name: Tara
    favorite plant/flower: Rainbow Eucalyptus

Growing up, Tara always felt like a bit of a weirdo compared to the other kids. While they all played on the playground during recess, she was busy drawing up her next masterpiece. She was always doodling on something or another: her homework, clothing, notebooks, and even the bathroom mirror. Others began to call her a freak of nature, often ostracizing her. So when Tara discovered the Rainbow Eucalyptus tree, her heart simply sang. Here in this world stood another freak of nature; a quirky artist amongst the others. She marveled at it's multitude of colors and how these trees weren't ashamed to be what they were. In fact, they were loved by the world for their unique beauty! From that day on, she chose to continue to be different and always keep drawing, no matter what anyone else had to say. When she moved into her own home, she planted a Rainbow Eucalyptus in the backyard, cementing her love for this peculiar tree as it grew into a proud display.

ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:30 am

just a friendly bump

COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 pm

Allu has been unable to judge this and has asked someone to step in for them so I am helping out and judging this for you guys!!

Every entry was very cute and I loved reading what you guys came up with! So many cool flowers! Unfortunately I did have to pick only one winner, and that is…

Discontinued wrote: username + id: Discontinued + 145884
kalon name: Tara
favorite plant/flower: Rainbow Eucalyptus

Discontinued your entry was really cute! I love the uniqueness of the plant, as it’s one I’ve never actually heard of before! The character you came up with was also really adorable and I hope that you enjoy Tara!

Thank you everyone for your participation here and good luck in your future competitions!

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me