Name:
Tsunami
Color palette:
Dark: #002746
Mid: #016475
Light: #FFFFFF (#FFFFFF)
Spots: #E3E3B3 (#E3E3B3)
Blurb:
Tsunami was separated from her parents at such a young age, that she didn't remember them at all. She was brought to an orphanage and lived there for all of her life. That is, until her 16th birthday. She didn't know that her parents hadn't given her up. In fact, she thought they'd abandoned her on the side of the street, where she was found. In fact, Tsunami had never even been adopted, as she tended to make an effort to disappear in the crowd. The orphanage may have been a terrible place to live, but it was better than having to live with people who looked down on her with pity. Tsunami knew she was special, and her 16th birthday confirmed that. Even with her aversion to story time, Tsunami had heard the legend of the missing princess, who had been separated from the king and queen during a rebel attack. Of course, most believed the first born princess to be dead, but everyone knew of the royal family's frantic search for their long lost daughter. They were searching everywhere, scouring every city, but for the past 15 years, they had had no luck. On Tsunami's 16th birthday, that changed. They visited her orphanage, and when they scanned the crowd, for once Tsunami didn't try to hide. She wasn't royal, so why hide? But when the queen's eyes landed on Tsunami's swirly pattern of spots, her eyes widened, and she seemed as if the weight of the world had been lifted off of her shoulders. Rushing forward, she hugged her daughter, and soon, Tsunami was rushed off to the palace, and was presented to the kingdom as their future queen. But before that, she was given her first set of royal jewelry, and felt beautiful for the first time.
(300/300 words)
Totally not a WoF based character oml
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1338 - Color Palette

Postby Strudel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:56 am

Username: Strudel
Name: Calissa
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Color palette:
Dark: #003300
Mid: #0A6D01
Light: #5E8F02
Spots: #DBE18E
Blurb: Tell me something about the jewelry. I can be how they got it, why they wear it, what it means to them, ext. Must be under 300 words.

While Calissa was still young, the land became plagued with famine. The king of the land invited citizens to join him in his court to gather supplies, he had food stored from years of taxes. And so Calissa's father, her middle sister, and herself set out to the castle. It was a long journey, and during that time Calissa's sister grew ill.

They begged for a healer when they arrived at the castle, and when no one was willing to help, Calissa and her father brought her to the king. Instead of asking for the grain to bring home, they begged the king to save her.
    "I will do this for you." the king's voice was strong, but gentle "But at a cost. Your youngest daughter." he was entranced by Calissa's beauty and the inner strength he could see that she held. "I will take her as my own daughter, and groom her to rule by my son's side when he comes of age."
    Her father would not agree, but Calissa knew there was no choice, and so she agreed to stay with the king to save her sister.

The king had her cleaned up and adorned with the most beautiful (yet uncomfortable) jewelry. Solid gold that was worth more than her family's house. The royal family adored her, and it wasn't long before she and the prince became inseparable.
    However, there are always those jealous of another's lot in life. A young enchantress grew jealous of Calissa's beauty and station. The enchantress cursed her, through the jewelry (now adorned with cursed gems). This now-cursed jewelry was intended to bring her great misfortune, but it simply sent her... elsewhere. A world much different than her own. A world where humans ruled. The jewelry is now her only reminder of home.
    ||300/300||

Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:58 am

I could just cry over this one.... - sniffle-
Marking to watch, since I can't try out.

I actually like it the way it is, currently xD
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:05 am

what a lovely babe, griff! <3

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:27 am

Thanks guys XD This is my last one for this month, and I want to do a couple of these next month as well, since it was a whole lotta fun ^^
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 am

OOOOOOO I would if I could ;0; marking to watch!! <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:28 am

Form:
Username: Pterolykus

Name: Amira (Means princess in Egyptian Arabic)

Color palette: (You can tell here that I love purple XD Plus purple looks so good with gold)
Dark: #3C0C1D
Mid: #492343
Light: #92448B
Spots: #C08BC1

Blurb: Amira's jewels were given to her as a gift from her father, whom she has never actually met. You see, Amira is believed to be the daughter of the Egyptian god, Apophis. Being the daughter of both a god and a mortal makes Amira a demi-god. Although she isn't a goddess, Amira has the ability to communicate with snakes, being that her father is the god of snakes, war, and chaos. Amira isn't well associated with her father and doesn't know her true potential, but her jewelry is a reminder to her that she is special and that her father watches over her always. It's also a sign to let others know that Amira isn't an ordinary Viscet. The material used to craft her jewelry isn't used by just anyone; Only the gods have the power to create such material. The gold is none like the common gold you'd see on a wedding ring. This gold is indestructible and provides protection to whomever wears it. It also gives them the power to disguise themselves. The jewels embedded in the gold releases a veil that makes the wearer appear as a giant serpent. Amira spends most of her time in her serpent form for her protection and privacy. Being a demi-god makes her one of the most sought out creatures on Earth. She knows that her fathers wants the best for her, so she protects her in any way he can.
(Word count: 240)
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:01 am

Username
Wolfenhimer

Name
Vent des le Forêts
(Wind of the Forest)

Breeding Purposes
Female

---------------------------------
Dark
■653239 ■
Mid
■af7a6d ■
Light
■e2d4ba ■
Spots
■ccc7b9 ■
---------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blurb
300 Words Max

"I'm not a 'threat', dad! Please believe me!" Forest said, hugging her father tightly. Tears rolled down her face like a flood as she embraced her father, who hugged her back.
"I believe you, that's why I'm sending you out. You can't go to the dungeon, you have to run." He said calmly, trying to calm her.
"What if I don't remember you?" Forest asked, looking up at him. He pulled a bag off the ground and gave it to her, the material clanking against each other.
"Take these, they will remind you of me. Wear them when your old enough." He said.
"But.. dad.."
"Run!" He said, as he shoved his child into the forest. She grabbed her stuff and ran, hearing the sound of a gunshot ring out behind her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Forest sighed, as it was years since she had seen her father. She glanced over at the bag she never opened with a soft cry, a tear rolling down her face.
"I guess, since I think I'm old enough.." She muttered, grabbing the bag. She pulled out the golden tail and neck brace, along with the ear ring. She put on the jewelry and smiled, already remembering how her father smiled at her when she was younger. Suddenly, the spheres on them started glowing as she put them on, filling her with shock.
"What...?" She asked herself, looking at all of it with confusion.

She lifted her paw, and it started to glow as well. She started moving her paw in a circle, and the light was forming a ball in the center of it. She took both her paws and shot the ball of light at a tree, causing it to catch fire.
"Woah." She said to herself, then laughed. Her father always said protection comes first.

300 Words
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Form:
Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Rihanna Tire
Color palette: The full palette is this: #FF00F3, #C60101, #0087FF, #00FF80, and #009B3F
Dark: #00FF80
Mid: #FF00F3
Light: #0087FF
Spots: #00FF80 and if it's okay, could it be a gradient to #009B3F?
Blurb: There's two reasons why actually, one being that I feel like I'm the queen, meaning I'm the boss! Two is that it was a gift from my nephew, Trisha and it's special, plus not to mention it's GOLD, FREAKING GOLD!!!!! Which if you couldn't tell I LOVE GOLD!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:09 am

ends in 3 hours ^^ (no extensions sorry.)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me