♥ wrote:
Username - Blukitty53
Partner - sschw
Partners Form - Here
-
Name -Fairly Obscurity
Gender - Female

..........Click for full picture.
    Fire, Obscurity shot up and looked around the den frantically. They Left! She noticed her brother cowering in the back of the cave, his face horror-stricken. She hurried over to him and picked him up by the scruff. She looked around, there was no exit- except; She jumped through the flames, trying to shelter her younger brother as much as possible. It hurt, so much. She felt the heat burn her pelt. She looked around frantically, a way to get out of the flames. With haste she ran through a small gap, her lungs screaming for air as black smoke filled them. Her eyes widened in fear thinking she wouldn't make it. Just making her way out of the flames, she froze. They were here, looking at her with displeased looks. She didn't know what to think at first. Why didn't they tell me?! Why did they leave me, us, there?! She put her brother down and stood defensively in front of them. The first couldn't suppress a laugh, “What, Are you going to fight us? Too bad you woke up too soon. Now give me your brother.” She was in astonishment, “You expect me to give you a soul that you left to die?!- You left us too die!” Obscurity screeched and leapt at her mother, tearing at her face and trying to get to her neck. Her mother was so drawn back she was pinned easily. An earsplitting scream sliced through the as she sunk her teeth into her mother's neck. Almost immediately her father leapt at her, sinking his own teeth into Obscurity’s back. In great pain she let go of her mother and turned to her father, sparring with him. He was forced closer and closer to the flames, until she was scratched across the face. The burning immense pain made her fall back and writhe in pain. He laughed, “Don't mess with us, You know-” He was immediately cut from his words as a shadowy figure hit him too the ground. He tried to get up but it was like he was pinned. She watched as flames grew closer, starting to take over their father. She looked over to see her younger brother, staring in horror. Gritting her teeth she stood up and hurried over to him, before picking him up again and running away from the scene. His screams and the hungry fire were quiet to her in comparison to the cries of her brother.

My View wrote:“I remember how badly I was treated by them, monsters, I never believed I was their own. They treated me like a disgrace; I was worthless in their eyes. They only focused on keeping me alive for the first part of my life, until they became more arrogant and only fed themselves, never protecting me from danger. The same for my helpless brother; I was the one who truly raised him. I figured out how to hunt for myself and to protect him from harm. They simply watched, watched as I was given scars from the wild beasts that roamed the forests. When I finally thought I was good enough to leave, I told them. I told them I would take Alcide and leave them to their own wicked lives. They wouldn't let me take him. I tried, but when I had they would fight me and make me too weak to travel. So I had no other choice but to stay trapped. After that, I changed my name to Obscurity- It's what it I was. I had no idea why they had named me fairly, it was a false name they gave me to mock me probably. Only when Alcide was getting old enough to learn to talk, was when they had tried to kill us. With their demonic flame powers, that need to be rid of this world. I can’t believe they expected me to sleep though the cries of my brother like they do. They got what they deserved, dying how they thought I would of.”

Chapter one -
    ....... I ran as fast as I could, I couldn’t, wouldn’t, let the flames catch me. A wave of relief took over me as a saw a river up ahead. Heading towards it as my life depended on it. Reaching the bank I didn't hesitate. I held my head as high as I could and swam across, trying my best not to get Alcide cold. Reaching the other side I put my brother down gently, before starting to hack from the remaining smoke in my lungs. I looked around, there were some other viscets around too. Some were terrified as others looked in horror as their home was destroyed. One approached me, “Are.. you alright?” All I could do was shake my head. The stranger sighed, “You look pretty rough there. Is your brother alright?” I looked over to Alcide. He looked like he was shaking, but from fear. I moved closer to him and wrapped my tail around him. “They can't hurt you anymore, I promise,” I murmured. I looked around, Almost everyone's attention was on me now. I guessed my scars and burns stood out.

.......I stood up, “Look at what they have done!” The all murmured, some confused, I could tell some thought I was crazy. “Them, the ‘Powerful’ ones. The ones who bare the elements in their own paws! Don't you see, they’ve destroyed our home! Who knows what will happen next! Who will stand up to them?” they were all skeptical of me, I knew it. But one spoke up, “I've met one before, they tried to kill me too. They took my daughter from me.” another nodded, “My sister was killed in one of their fires,” more and more started to agree. The crowd began to chatter among themselves. Their voices began to rise over the distant crackle of the fire, sounding more angry and fearful by the second. “We can’t allow this to happen any longer!” I shouted over them. They grew silent and turned their attention to me. This made me feel… empowered. One of them walked in ground of the crowd. “I follow you. What is your name?” I was slightly drawn back by what they had said. follow…? “My name is Obscurity.” another stepped up. “Obscurity, please help us. We have no home, we need a leader.” l-leader?! They started to beg me. I was in some state of shock, but, I knew I couldn’t let this chance slip by. I needed this to protect Alcide, and with others by my side, it would ensure his safety. “Alright, but first we need to find a place to sleep for the rest of the night, let's go.” I looked back to alcide. I crouched down, “Are you ok to walk, or would you like to be carried?” He looked up to me with sad, tired eyes. I tried to give him a gentle smile, before reaching out and picking him up by the scruff. I looked back too the rest of the group, before continuing into the forest. I could hear the patter of footsteps behind me, they were following me, a new leader of a pack.
    .....................................................................•••
    ..........We found a closed clearing where we all decided was a good spot for the night. I put Alcide down gently careful not to wake him, and lay down myself for I was already exhausted and in pain. I let my eyes drift away into another nightmare, the events from the night replaying in my head, but… the shadow creatures were emphasized. They were similar to the ones she had dreamed about from when she was younger, but she didn't think much of it.

Chapter two- x

Credit - wrote:Art by humerussin
Last edited by Vluwu on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1331 - Partner Competition

Postby Softballpup12 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:47 am

:o

We're all scarred on the inside or the outside, but some of the unlucky ones are both.

Username
Softballpup12
Partners Form
Ashwolf
Name
Brenton

Personality
Brenton is bitter and manipulative. He hates his brother, and his life, but he regrets his sad, evil past. What this says for his character, I don't know, because despite all that hurt, he hasn't tried to change. His goal right now is to keep the demon from destroying his brother, because despite all the issues his brother caused, Brenton still loved him.
Brenton has only ever felt any fondness for one thing, or rather, person. His beloved Alice, whom he killed in cold blood. Well, it wasn't exactly him... It was the demon, on the one night he let it escape.
Dislikes
wordswordswords
Fears
wordswordswords
Strengths
wordswordswords.
Relationship with Brother
wordswordswords
Song

Story
He regretted it. Of course he did, how couldn't he? He had another side, hidden far, far down inside him these days.

Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:47 pm

CLOSED FOR JUDGING

DO NOT EDIT YOUR FORUMS.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:09 am

Small thing, but I just wanted to thank everyone for your incredible patience as I work with this. I got a new job recently and they are working me like there is no tomorrow, which I don't mind, I need it, but it has made me be quite busy and in my free time I am either exhausted or want to draw something to vent but today is my day off and I intend to have it judged today. Thank you all again for your patience, and because of it and how many amazing forums there are there will be one, maybe even two runner ups.

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:09 am

You guys did not make judging this easy, haha
I really loved so many forums in this competition and it was great to see everyone working together to create characters which flow together and independently so smoothly.

So, I'll quit making you all wait and announce the winners c:

Congratulations to.....

Cyberdragon725 and Alex!!
The effort in your forums were clear, and the writing style was really intriguing. I got a good sense of who these two were and loved it <3 Congratulations!!!

I would like to award a runner up to.....
Bettalong and Grifforik!
Your forums were well written and frankly pretty fun to read! I also enjoyed the characters you made and how they changed each others lives.
For your runner ups, coordinate with each one color (cannot be black, dark grey, white, red, yellow, or orange) and let me know c: This color will replace the red on these two, the black (on the adult) and white (on the viscling) will remain the same color.

And finally, I would like to award a honorable mention to
Bluekitty53 and sschw
You're guys' forum was very nice and neat and the writing was beautiful. You can exchange these honorable mentions with Mint Chip for a stub c:

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1331 - Partner Competition - Winners

Postby Bettalong » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:46 pm

ooOH MY GOSH IM SHAKING?!? I WAS ,, SUPER NERVOUS!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RU!!!! IM SUPER SHOCKED AND EXCITED!!! ;O;; OH MY GOSH!!!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! <333 Your forms were absolutely breathtaking, and you're super talented writers!! ;U;
I had so much fun working with Griff omg,, Im seriously stoked!!! ;V;; We'll let you know asap about the color !! <33 Thank you so much again o h my goodness
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1331 - Partner Competition - Winners

Postby Vluwu » Tue May 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Congratulations everyone! ♥♥♥
    I knew I had a slim chance since I couldn't complete my form in time,
    Again, Super congrats on the win and the RU's!! They're such nice viscets~

And, Wow, Thank you so much for the HM, Howling!! ;w;

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me