Re: SCS Adopt #50: Maine Coon

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:50 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Username; Wolfiedog3

Name; Kimba { Australian for Bushfire }

Gender; Female

Collar Color; Orange Adjustable Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Sunflower Print with an Aquamarine Bell

Personality; Kimba is a very shy female. She isn't lazy thought. She loves to run around the house and play after you get to know her. She likes being outside, but stays away from trees because she is careful because of her extra toes. She is a little weary with water, plus she hates having baths. She is pretty calm, but if you get her mad she could go crazy. She LOVES snow, she likes that it is soft on her toes. She will curl up to you easily, but she doesn't like to be very warm. She is a very intelligent cat and doesn't like to be underestimated. Besides having 6 toes on her front paws, she is a very healthy cat that likes to run around. She can do most athletic things that cats can do, plus she could maybe even be a perfect show cat besides the extra toes. She hates being rolled one her back, it just makes for very uncomfortable. She feels like that someone is going to hurt her or mess with her. She can get very very aggressive at times.

Some Tricks; Kimba has learned to do a few tricks since she moved to her new home. She has learned to jump up and actually turn off the lights in the house, only if she wants to. She also has learned to pounce on her toys. She also can play on a table/IPad. She will move her paws around and play, but mostly plays Fruit Ninja. This is a werid trick of hers, she can play fetch like a dog, it's pretty cool to watch. She will just sit at your feet until you will toss the ball. It's pretty cute to see her run.

Favorite Foods and Drinks; So she loves salmon and tuna as her favorite fish. She likes to have her salmon cut up and put on a plate, but sometimes she will eat it cooked, but mostly raw. Tuna she likes to have mixed in with her cat food, but it has to be a good type of tuna, because if it is the cheap tuna she will not eat it at all. She hates most cheap foods. She always tries to get a slip of what her owner { Me } is drinking. Since they don't drink any type of soda or tea, so they try to get whatever. So far they have gotten a drink of: Ice Water, Room Temperture Water, Fat Free Milk, Lemonade, and somehow Pickle Juice {Don't drink just put in there}. Kimba is still trying to figure out which she likes more. Lemonade or just Ice Water. She threw up when she had the milk...

Disliked Foods and Drinks; She hates Fat Free Milk of course. Most cats get sick from milk so she hates it anyway. She really hates anything very cheesy or Cheese Puffs. She does like regular cheese, but not things like: Cheese Puffs, Doritors, Cheese Balls, etc. She also doesn't like most types of fish, only Salmon and Tuna really. It's werid thought. She also hates pork a lot! I think it's just the fattyness of the pork/pig.

Favorite Toy!; Shd loves her toy plushy that looks like a salmon. She has to have two just in case one gets killed by the huge cat. She loves to rip the thing up. It's funny to watch her rip up the small toy, but she is just to cute when she is playing with it. Salmon Toy~

Backstory; Kimba purred softly as the shelter workers started to get everything ready for adoption day. Today they were getting ready to have their fifty pet adopted. Kimba stayed asleep until a shelter worker came in her small little cage.
"Come on Girl, your going to get adopted today, I'm sure of it!" The shelter worker said.
Kimba just meowed and was carried to a nice spot and watched as soon people walked in and out of the shelter. Many people looked at her, but most seemed to walk away from her to go to others. Kimba laid down a little sad that she hadn't been picked yet. Her shy side was really showing. She soon fell back asleep, but she could still hear whispers.
"...That cat just sleeps"
"It must be lazy"
"Really lazy"
Just when she was about to cry out a small little voice yelled over the others.
"Just leave the poor sleepy kitten alone! Your probably making it feel bad!"
Kimba opened up her eyes and looked at the one who had yelled out at the others. It was a women, not old, but not to young. She was holding a pretty collar in her hand. Kimba meowed at the girl and purred at the cage bars. The lady walked over to the cage and kneeled down. She put her hand on the bars and Kimba rudder up on her hand.
"Hey there little girl, don't listen to those old meanys, I'm here and you can talk to me." The girl said.
Kimba purred loudly and wanted out of her cage. The shelter worker that had brought her here came out and opened up the cage out of generosity. Kimba jumped into the girl's lap and purred. The girl pet Kimba softly.
"I think you two are made for each other." The shelter worker said. "I will get the papers." The worker then hurried off.

After a hour Kimba was sitting in the front of a truck on the highway with the girl who had stuck up for her.
"Well Kimba I can't wait for you to see your new home." She smiled.
She continued to drive for awhile until they turned into a dirt road and down that road. It lead to a huge farm. The girl pulled into a drive way and parked the car. Kimba waited until she was let out to get out. She was then carried into the house. The house was quiet at first until one loud noise scared Kimba. A puppy came running in. It was a very small puppy, looked very sleepy as well.
"Blu go back to sleep you little puppy." She said.
Blu ran back to a bed in the living room and laid down. The house looked huge to Kimba. It was two stories and had a lot of room. Kimba meowed and looked up at the girl.
"Well you meet Blu, now all you need to meet is Apollo." She said.
Kimba followed the girl into the living room where she took her shoes off and put them up. The girl had something odd on her foot, which looked strange to Kimba. She meowed and just sat looking at the odd thing.
"Apollo." The girl called out.
Soon a cat with folded ears and a bobbed tail walked in. He looked like a Scottish Fold, but had a bobbed tail.
"Kimba this is Apollo, Apollo this is Kimba." The girl said.
Apollo looked at Kimba with a little bit of happiness in his look. Kimba meowed softly with her shyness. Apollo meowed and walked away back to his cat tree. Kimba purred quietly. She felt like this was going to be a great home.

Relationships;

Blu; Blu is a puppy so she is still learning not to mess with Kimba so much. They are athletic buddies thought. They love to run around the farm and mess with the sheep really. Blu was the first one to meet Kimba so they have a good connection.

Apollo; I think they have a budding Romance. Apollo seemed to like Kimba as soon as he looked at her. Kimba just thought that he was a nice cat. She hadn't friend-zoned him, but she was starting to like him as well, but it was a big secret. They will curl up with their Owner on cold nights and like to watch movies in the dark on movie nights.

Crystalline and Wyatt; She meet these two a few days later. One of the biggest cat breeds and one of the biggest dog breeds in the same house. Kimba likes Crystalline the most, probably because she is a gentle, kind female. He son Wyatt is a little hyper and crazy. Kimba just tends to stay closer to Crystalline. They are mostly the two that like to maybe just look outside or sit on the couch together. When you get Crystalline outside in the winter months she will just play in the snow with Kimba.

{ Please Tell me if my Relationships have to be pets from the Shelter, I don't currently have any pets from the shelter, so I thought I will use my outside characters, if that was fine, please tell me to change it if needed! }
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Bump^^

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Oof. Sorry everyone. Classes have been killing me lately. Next week is finals week so, you know, yay. Anyways, I'm very sorry that I missed the deadline. I'll look at these tomorrow and post a winner.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Good luck everyone! c:
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Good luck, everyone
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Good luck guys! May the best application win.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Oh, and whoever wins can keep my art c:
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:03 am

Bump ^^

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Bump^^

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:10 am

Diamond Sapphire wrote:Username:
Diamond Sapphire

Name:
Wish-She has a name for very formal occasions(Wish Upon A Star)

Collar Color:
The base color is red but it has thick yellow stripes and a few things attached to it, like a fish trinket, a little star and a few fake leaves.
(Simple description-Red & yellow)

Alright. I'm very sorry that this took so long. Anyways, this came down to a couple people and after some talk between staff member we decided on your form. Congrats! Take good care of her.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me